pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
WHEN  I CAME TO IF YESTERDAY, I THOUGHT AN ATOM BOMB DROPPED INTO THIS FORUM! EVERYONE WAS BASHING ONE ANOTHER , AND LEAVING NO STONES UNTURNED TO SUPPORT THEIR SIDE

TODAY I THGT THE FORUM WILL BE LIKE LAST NITE! BUT I WAS WRONG! I WAS VERY MUCH HAPPY AND PROUD THAT EVERYONE WAS POSTING POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THE EP TONITE! I REALLY MUCH ENJOYED THE EP!  ONE OF THE CUTEST EP I EVER WATCHED IN IPKKND!

SO MY REASON FOR POSTING THIS, IS OUR FORUM IS LIKE A GIRL WHO IS ON PERIOD, OR A PREGNANT WOMAN LIKE POOJALI WHO IS BEARING AN INVISIBLE CHILD, HAVING MOOD SWINGS!!!!😆.. HOPING OUR FORUM REMAIN THIS HAPPY AND ENJOY THE EP AND HOPE FOR THE NEXT EP TO BE BETTER , WITHOUT CREATING NEGATIVITY EVERY TIME AND BASHING EACH OTHER! 😃

Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arkhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no dear, not like a girl during that time of the month, like pregnant anjali🤣 and this applies to the single IF girls AND boys as preggo anji has a flatboard tummy in her 6? 7th? month anyways
just a fun post, alright!
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i dont knw why u guys are laughing??? is this supposed to be hilarious??
DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL HAHAHA but i really hate anji at the moment ðŸ˜•
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u cracked me..Girl on period🤣..I think pregnnnt woman has more mode swings as compared to gal on period🤣
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol but TRUE...i love when the forum it is positive but it us hardly ever positive:D