India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is not ASR wrong???

ssilent Newbie
ssilent
ssilent

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I am surprised that no one has objection about that ASR has almost completely neglected his sister  and her problem. he is not even realizing that she needs him right now. Is not he doing wrong. or brother sister love is so week andeasily forgettable??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakunimsg1-sanika-

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Of course, bro-sis relation is the most unique thing in the world and strongest too, but here he has not forgotten her, it is just the situation forced him to focus on something else as he and khushi had a difference. Earlier, the only important thing in the world was Anjali for him, but now he has shared that place to khushi also and there are differences between he and his wife, so definitely his focus is a bit deviated. What I feel is, he cannot do justice to anyone. If a person wants to make happy everyone, he cannot make happy anyone nor will he be happy (Gandhiji said).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiMidnightReadershane1AshaviAKozeyesonmeLuv_isnt_classyKatelynOnepoundChicArshi.Sugi.IPK

ssilent Newbie
ssilent
ssilent

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Of course, bro-sis relation is the most unique thing in the world and strongest too, but here he has not forgotten her, it is just the situation forced him to focus on something else as he and khushi had a difference. Earlier, the only important thing in the world was Anjali for him, but now he has shared that place to khushi also and there are differences between he and his wife, so definitely his focus is a bit deviated. What I feel is, he cannot do justice to anyone. If a person wants to make happy everyone, he cannot make happy anyone nor will he be happy (Gandhiji said).

yeah and that's the only thing I am unable to digest that he has been deviated so easily from the the earlier only important thing in his life and world . what if he does same with the khusi. I think whole forum will be turned upside down. sorry i dnt wann be so harsh but I am little bit hurt by this fact :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuni

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
When Anji was romancing the snake...Arnav never felt lonely or left out...

I always felt she gave first priority to Shyam being her husband...now it is Arnav's turn to give first priority to Khushi  his wife...

...And Arnav is a sensible man...a bit hard hearted and strong willed...he knows how evil Shyam is...he must be really happy to get rid of Shyam...he must be feeling sad for his di's condition and her tears...but there is no 2 ways about something which is bad and wrong...and arnav knows that very well...so inside his heart he must be really at peace knowing that the evil Shyam is gone...and he knows time will heal his di...

...but as we all know Shyam will be back...that is another story altogether...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4_rabbavedhivyArhifan01fizzyfairyAKozshane1KatelynOnepoundChicArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
it is a natural process yaar. Siblings have limitations in each other's life. Her priority is always her husband. She is not ready to accept the truth even after her brother's affirmation on that matter. So, siblings are part of our life, but spouse is our life. That is the difference, a bit bitter, but still sweet!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuniKatelyn

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Arnav already spent his half Life on his Sister...Still he is spending...Do u want to  him sit with her 24/7?Tongue.

We all knw how much Arnav Love n care for his sister. Is it wrong if He is taking time to woo his wife?

I have a objection on this thing that Arnav spends more than required time on his sisterDisapprove

Sorry If I sound RudeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by yashi_arnav - 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012AKozswetha_chKatelyn

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
When you get married your first priority is your wife

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyKatelyn

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
he isnt neglecting anjali.. its just tht he knws that he has wronged khushi way too much and its equally important to make her feel special.. anjali is going through a rough time bt khushi has literally sacrificed her life portecting this family.. so i guess he feels like he owes it to her in some way.. but i personally dnt feel like he is ignoring anjali or anything...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairy-Mistletoe-AKozswetha_chKatelynOnepoundChic

Go to top