Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will u bring a tiger home as a pet? (CHECK!) (Page 3)

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Plz stay away the creep some more time.

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
May be if someone had a child like Anji, they would! 

But then even the tiger might run away scared for its life!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by tia.o

Your points are extremely valid. If your child cries to keep a live tiger as pet, would you let her have it? No... Of course not.

But then I'm a normal human being (Or so I believe)...

Does Arnav and Anjali's relationship seem normal to you?
i swear i laughed loudly after reading this line!! n not cz i am amused either!!! it is ridiculously true!Ouch

I'm telling you, if Anjali demands to have Shyam back, Arnav will get him back.
ya but if he thinks Shyam may 'physically' harm Anjali what will happen? will he bring him back?

Again, my discussion on survival instinct comes into play here.

Arnav needs two people to survive - Anjali and Khushi... But he has a sort of symbiotic relationship with Anjali. Anjali is dependent on him for financial and emotional security and Arnav is dependent on her for his mental security.
well the dependance has changed quite a bit..while the symbolic relationship is intact, Arnav's emotional security lies more with Khushi now than with Anjali!
cz he used to keep his head on her lap and tear up and gain emotional support when he was weak..but now he actually talks it out with Khushi..therefore Arnav's dependency has taken a definite improvement!

but very much accurate in Anjali's case!

Anjali on the other hand is also dependent on Shyam for social and mental security. Her status as a successful and happily married woman is essential to her self-respect and self-worth.
accurate description..

So if she creates a void in Arnav's life by withholding her attention and love... to the point of her existence, Arnav's survival instinct will kick in and he will move heaven and earth to keep his Di... That includes bringing Shyam back...
Khushi will not live under the same roof as Shyam again..i think we can safely assume that after everything that was said and done..
so bringing Shyam in to the house will by default mean Khushi leaving..therefore won't Arnav's own survival instinct kick in? cz he will be this way directly deprived of Khushi..and he cannot survive without her!

On the other hand, Anjali will kill two birds with one stone. Her self-worth is restored, her lovely happy cocoon is recreated and her position as no. 1 person in Arnav's life is restored. She will have successfully ousted her rival, Khushi from the position of power in Arnav's life.
now here i believe a broken Arnav (who would by then have lost Khushi) will wreck havoc by confessing everything to Anjali!! and removing her delusional belief by revealing the truth about the kidnapping n Khsuhi's role in saving him..

I'm not saying that Anjali will do all these thinking all the steps... But survival instinct is instinctive. She may not deliberately calculate her move. But the instinct is very basic and natural. Subconscious will guide it for her...

ya unlike many others i do not blame Anjali as i can understand where she is coming from.. 
but all that is needed to solve this situation for good is Arnav explaining everything that happened to her! if someone can get through her brain the fact that Shyam tried to kill Arnav, everything will change..

cz Anjali's loyalty to Arnav has always easily exceeded her loyalty to her husband..

another little thing i believe is the next time around when Shyam comes the one person who is the focal point of his hatred is going to be Khushi..he once left her to die on that road..
but this time his vengeance would be a notch higher..and there is no two ways that he is going to concentrate on khushi the moment he comes back!
now she has taken precedence over Arnav too on his hate list.. so i honestly don't know how this is going to play out!! only thing that is guaranteed it is it going to be pretty damn scary!

therefore 'safety' of both khushi and anjali being in danger AND more importantly Arnav realizing this fact is the ONLY thing that will stop giving Anjali what she wants..
So keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen before he allows Anjali her toy back again!

YES...I dreaded the same..If Arnav is going to bring Shyam back...n we all know how focused he is...he takes special pleasure in tormenting his victims...he will try each n everything to destroy Khushi n Arnav life..try 2 create misunderstandings  and as our Arshi does nt believe in communication (let the other finish their talk) rather fighting all the time n then regretting...he will accomplish his task soon (hope nt Bt...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamiji

Mamiji Senior Member
Mamiji
Mamiji

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I think that Anjali will win in this, she has support at RM: Akash, Mamiji, and Nani. Although Naniji believes in Arnav, the resurfacing of Arnav and Khushi's contract marriage is the only disclosure that needs to be done. Arnav should have told Naniji. Shyam knows and he will come back, and Khushi being the way she is will only confess when Shyam brings it out to the entire RM. I dont think Khushi will leave RM because the plot lines up with Shyam out for revenge. Logically Shyam will want someone to pay and that is Khushi. It would be interesting how he goes about doing this, but its either Arnav, Khushi, Payal, or Anjali whose lives that are at risk. Since Anjali is a little closed minded I would bet its her life since she would finally get it knocked in that this man wants her life and does not love her.  
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and I would find it really hard to digest that Arnav would give in to his sister's request.   If that happens I would want Khushi to simply leave the RM.  What surprises me even more is that Arnav has not even started criminal investigations against Shyam.  I would indeed stop to watch many episodes because what the episodes are allowing for is having a criminal in the house.  IT almost shows as if the family is okay with having a criminal in the house.  Anjali needs to be shown the proof and this is for Arnav to gather by having police investigating everything.

Go to top