Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will u bring a tiger home as a pet? (CHECK!) (Page 2)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
u r right, ASR won't bring Shyam back...After her abortion attempt, when Anjali had asked ASR to bring her happiness (Shyam) back, he'd just looked at her & said I'm sorry...this indicates that he'll not bring Shyam back!!!!

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Your points are extremely valid. If your child cries to keep a live tiger as pet, would you let her have it? No... Of course not.

But then I'm a normal human being (Or so I believe)...

Does Arnav and Anjali's relationship seem normal to you? 

I'm telling you, if Anjali demands to have Shyam back, Arnav will get him back. 

Again, my discussion on survival instinct comes into play here.

Arnav needs two people to survive - Anjali and Khushi... But he has a sort of symbiotic relationship with Anjali. Anjali is dependent on him for financial and emotional security and Arnav is dependent on her for his mental security. 

Anjali on the other hand is also dependent on Shyam for social and mental security. Her status as a successful and happily married woman is essential to her self-respect and self-worth.

So if she creates a void in Arnav's life by withholding her attention and love... to the point of her existence, Arnav's survival instinct will kick in and he will move heaven and earth to keep his Di... That includes bringing Shyam back...

On the other hand, Anjali will kill two birds with one stone. Her self-worth is restored, her lovely happy cocoon is recreated and her position as no. 1 person in Arnav's life is restored. She will have successfully ousted her rival, Khushi from the position of power in Arnav's life.

I'm not saying that Anjali will do all these thinking all the steps... But survival instinct is instinctive. She may not deliberately calculate her move. But the instinct is very basic and natural. Subconscious will guide it for her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijiesmeralda111AparameghaNightingale...Drwhoprincessunara

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
yeah good point
Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
The prob is Anjali is in a very fragile stage and being pregnant the situation is worse for Arnav...so if she is adamant about being with her husabnd Arnav will find himself in a very tricky situation...as they say posion kills posion..so may be Shyam needs to be brought back to show to Anjali his true self..it seems like whatever happens she trusts her husband like God...even Sashi babua dsnt have any proof against Shyam...so even if he says that he tried to kill him I dont think it will have any effect on Anjali...it needs to come from the man himself and she needs to find evidence with her own eyes...so snakewa will be back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111Tia.0princessunara

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Finally! A sane enough post about this matter, seriously. Its just impossible for arnav to bring back shyam when he knows he tried killing him, tried killing his wife! He wont bring him under the very roof he is under and his wife is under.
Plus he knows shyam doesnt love anjali and like he said is the only thing between khushi and him, he knows is sister's life would be in a threat too if he brought him back. He wont.
Its almost suicidal to bring a person who has attempted murder under the same roof willingly!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Your points are extremely valid. If your child cries to keep a live tiger as pet, would you let her have it? No... Of course not.

But then I'm a normal human being (Or so I believe)...

Does Arnav and Anjali's relationship seem normal to you?
i swear i laughed loudly after reading this line!! n not cz i am amused either!!! it is ridiculously true!Ouch

I'm telling you, if Anjali demands to have Shyam back, Arnav will get him back.
ya but if he thinks Shyam may 'physically' harm Anjali what will happen? will he bring him back?

Again, my discussion on survival instinct comes into play here.

Arnav needs two people to survive - Anjali and Khushi... But he has a sort of symbiotic relationship with Anjali. Anjali is dependent on him for financial and emotional security and Arnav is dependent on her for his mental security.
well the dependance has changed quite a bit..while the symbolic relationship is intact, Arnav's emotional security lies more with Khushi now than with Anjali!
cz he used to keep his head on her lap and tear up and gain emotional support when he was weak..but now he actually talks it out with Khushi..therefore Arnav's dependency has taken a definite improvement!

but very much accurate in Anjali's case!

Anjali on the other hand is also dependent on Shyam for social and mental security. Her status as a successful and happily married woman is essential to her self-respect and self-worth.
accurate description..

So if she creates a void in Arnav's life by withholding her attention and love... to the point of her existence, Arnav's survival instinct will kick in and he will move heaven and earth to keep his Di... That includes bringing Shyam back...
Khushi will not live under the same roof as Shyam again..i think we can safely assume that after everything that was said and done..
so bringing Shyam in to the house will by default mean Khushi leaving..therefore won't Arnav's own survival instinct kick in? cz he will be this way directly deprived of Khushi..and he cannot survive without her!

On the other hand, Anjali will kill two birds with one stone. Her self-worth is restored, her lovely happy cocoon is recreated and her position as no. 1 person in Arnav's life is restored. She will have successfully ousted her rival, Khushi from the position of power in Arnav's life.
now here i believe a broken Arnav (who would by then have lost Khushi) will wreck havoc by confessing everything to Anjali!! and removing her delusional belief by revealing the truth about the kidnapping n Khsuhi's role in saving him..

I'm not saying that Anjali will do all these thinking all the steps... But survival instinct is instinctive. She may not deliberately calculate her move. But the instinct is very basic and natural. Subconscious will guide it for her...

ya unlike many others i do not blame Anjali as i can understand where she is coming from.. 
but all that is needed to solve this situation for good is Arnav explaining everything that happened to her! if someone can get through her brain the fact that Shyam tried to kill Arnav, everything will change..

cz Anjali's loyalty to Arnav has always easily exceeded her loyalty to her husband..

another little thing i believe is the next time around when Shyam comes the one person who is the focal point of his hatred is going to be Khushi..he once left her to die on that road..
but this time his vengeance would be a notch higher..and there is no two ways that he is going to concentrate on khushi the moment he comes back!
now she has taken precedence over Arnav too on his hate list.. so i honestly don't know how this is going to play out!! only thing that is guaranteed it is it going to be pretty damn scary!

therefore 'safety' of both khushi and anjali being in danger AND more importantly Arnav realizing this fact is the ONLY thing that will stop giving Anjali what she wants..
So keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen before he allows Anjali her toy back again!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijiesmeralda111Tia.0

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Surana as much as I agree to ur post Let me tell you that so far it is decided that Shyam is coming back and most probably at RM also very soon. That's the news so far and NO I am not talking about the TB news.
Now if Shyam comes back then definitely Arnav would have a say in it. Now let's see how that happens but so far this is the confirmed track unless or untill CVs make a change because the viewers are demanding a strong and less VAMPISH Anjali. She is not a Vamp but her clinginess might not be beneficial for her own good. Anyway with Shyam comes some new plans . Social stigma, remarriage that's the track. Let's see how it plays out.
I also hope CVs change the track and make Anji go out of RM and let her live with Shyam. Let Shyam plan from outside but that's not gonna happen probably.
esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
 well I heard Gul Khan interview (updated in IF) few days ago and she said 2 important things:

1. In the present situation, Arnav n Anjali relation will be affected and this affected Arnav, Khushi relationshipp eventually 

2. Shyam will b back cz Anjali cannot live without her...

Logically (as U put n I agree) Shyam should not be back in Shantivan but u never know cz its an indian soap, where everything is possible Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Go to top