Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will u bring a tiger home as a pet? (CHECK!)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
well i saw several articles that stated that Anjali trying to abort the baby might/her going in to depression be a way to force Arnav's hand to bring back Shyam to her.
And now here comes the TB spoiler that says Arnav will bring Shyam back!!

I am talking about this one: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099454

so before the whole forum panics and starts the regular bashing, please read this!!

Would this actually happen?
I say NO!

it can't happen..

cz earlier until this kidnapping happened, all Shyam seemed to be was a man who cheated his wife (no1 except he and Shashi babuji knows about the attempted murders)

but the whole kidnapping and his attempts at both Khushi and Arnav's lives change the entire landscape..
and no matter what emotional blackmail Anjali uses on Arnav, it is NOT going to bring back Shyam to her as a husband..

cheating a spouse is not a crime that could be punished by law..as it is not a criminal offense, though it is a moral offense.. so if and when the spouse forgives, the marriage can continue..

but attempted murder is a criminal offense, and once arnav has seen how far shaym was ready to go, and how he doesn't care a damn about his sister there is no emotional blackmail anjali can use to make arnav bring the snake back cz he will then have to take a risk with Anjali's life!.. and there is no way he is taking that risk just to please her!

cz just imagine, ur child keeps crying, weeping, going on hunger strike, etc etc asking for a chance to keep a live tiger as a pet..will u allow it no matter what emotional blackmail that kid uses?...

so i think even these news people that even tend to muse about Arnav letting Shyam back in his sisters life is laugh worthy cz of its sheer absurdity!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

celaJenniferPurpleLIONHEARTsassymahikakacool123Dreamcatcherdhivymz.brarBestesyzobshehsun2011Crazy_1001priyankaaachu_arshirusselskhushipaayaalsimran04samrudhi.rNightingale...DrwhoAsh95riafnaHot.Pink.Heels--sumana13--trina2010.x-bumblebee-x.Hifah-MKB-Tia.0-ElmoFuj-lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I just hope Sasi Babua gets well soon and tells everyone about that Shyam. I dont think so Arnav will ever get Shyam back to Shantivan

Edited by lazyleaves - 17 July 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MamijiBestesypriyankaazobshehsun2011Nightingale...HifahTargaryen-ElmoFuj-princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

I just hope Sasi Babua gets well soon and tells everyone about that Shyam. I dont think so Arnav will ever get Shyam back to Shantivan

aaahh seriously he needs to get better!!
but i think they r keeping it so that it can be used as the fact that makes Anjali believe in Shyam's evil nature..
they have already started making progress during the last time they showed him!

n seriously why will Arnav ever forget that shyam tried to kill him n more importantly tried to kill khushi!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011BestesypaayaalNightingale...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with all your points. But shyam is an important character & we know that he has gone temporarily, CV's will get him back so may be arnav will get him back..I'm just saying it from CV's POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamiji..Zenny..Nightingale...princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

I agree with all your points. But shyam is an important character & we know that he has gone temporarily, CV's will get him back so may be arnav will get him back..I'm just saying it from CV's POV.

they r definitely going to bring him back!! even i know that!! shyam is going to be in the serial till the day IPK ends!!

but he is never again coming back to RM as the damad of the house!! no way!!
being in the story and being back to the same position he had in the family before r 2 totally different thing!! that is all i am saying!
we may see Anjali n Shyam leaving together (which i doubt) but he is not going to again live in the same house as Arnav and Khushi..that is also i am pretty sure of!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Im hoping not .. But i was watch IPK on HD while they were recaping all the kidnap stuff the voice over at the end said ..

Will Arnav Bring Shyam Back Home?  Keep watching to find out .. :\ Im hoping no .. But shyam will have to come back one way or another ..!!
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ya me to waiting for shashi bua to get out of tat wheel chair...then he can give more details
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yaa sunara its since last oct our bauji is parlysed by jerk now really wants the recovery of him so then he can say to arnav that whatever his condition today b'coz of that moron

Go to top