India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mark on Vishnu's neck

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
does soham also have same mark on neck like vishnu, is it soham's birth mark...

I am sure Varsha will not tell to ArMan that this is your soham...and somehow I felt from soham's reaction was not caring for his mom when his leader mentions about his mom's call...so how ArMan will recognize him...

may be the story line will be...vishnu gets hurt by police and Manav thinks vishnu got hurt innocently and gets him home...and vishnu will change because of everyone's love towards him in deshmukh family...then ArMan see the soham's birth mark then the truth will be out...

I know one of the email thread says vishnu is not soham, but still i feel CV's doesn't have to bring-up new villain character as the show already has so many villains and they did not close any villain's story till now...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23oceanbreeze11alice1234-QH-HeebsJaishankarriniiiinaavaSweetiShobhy

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
if he is not soham then i want him oposite ovi it will be good because arvi will be together if this happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

if he is not soham then i want him oposite ovi it will be good because arvi will be together if this happen.
Why do you want a kidnapper, and a goonda for ovi? Do you hate her that much? After all she didnt do anything wrong but fell for Arjun and got cheated by Arjun in a way and all. May be she is arrogant towards her mother etc. but I dont think she deserves such a person as her partner.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alice1234quarkysur_aur_taalm_mastirognaLuvSSeverKalapiDabulls23

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I agree too that there is no need for new character if he is not Soham.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
This bihari dude we see "Vishnu" does not have the same birth mark as the guy we saw on Train station..

Not sure if he is Soham or not.

But Vishu did said to the boss that give his mother his regards...it was caring statement..

Not sure what the story is behind all this..

People want Arjun-Purvi together so they wish Ovi should be paired upto any tom, dick or harry even a kidnapper so their fav jodi can romance Grrr...Hate takes over the sensitivity, sensibility or logic..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 July 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreeze11ThapeloKalapics-07LuvSSeverTunasnah

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

I agree too that there is no need for new character if he is not Soham.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I am not a Ovi fan...I really don't wish bakwas guy for Ovi, she deserves to be loved...in her life she missed mom's love and then arjun's love...she really deserves a good person in her life who cares for her emotions
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

This bihari dude we see "Vishnu" does not have the same birth mark as the guy we saw on Train station..

Not sure if he is Soham or not.

But Vishu did said to the boss that give his mother his regards...it was caring statement..

Not sure what the story is behind all this..

People want Arjun-Purvi together so they wish Ovi should be paired upto any tom, dick or harry even a kidnapper so their fav jodi can romance Grrr...Hate takes over the sensitivity, sensibility or logic..Embarrassed

oh is it...train station guy and vishnu are not same...i thought they are same as he says he missed the train/bus...

Go to top