Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Damn! Are you one of the CVs?πŸ˜† You have justified it beautifully. 

If we think it in this way, yup, I feel so sad for Anjali who is being trashed by all fans.
I read somewhere that you are a guy. (hope I'm not mistaken) So it's nice to know a male POV about this track.πŸ˜ƒ

who told u iam a guy??lol
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

who told u iam a guy??lol

NO?????πŸ˜†
I don't know. I felt like I read somewhere that you are a guy?
NO?? Really??? Then sorry okay!πŸ˜†
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: molten_lava

NO?????πŸ˜†
I don't know. I felt like I read somewhere that you are a guy?
NO?? Really??? Then sorry okay!πŸ˜†

Dont say sorry..i feel bad then. 
anyways many have thought bcoz my username is ricky and Ri  stands for  Rishita And KY for ..i wont tellπŸ˜› and ranveer singh  aka (Ricky Bahl) is my cousins friend and i got a chance to meet him and i became his fan too .so dedicated this account to himπŸ˜†. I like to con
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
molten_lava thumbnail

Dont say sorry..i feel bad then. 
anyways many have thought bcoz my username is ricky and Ri  stands for  Rishita And KY for ..i wont tellπŸ˜› and ranveer singh  aka (Ricky Bahl) is my cousins friend and i got a chance to meet him and i became his fan too .so dedicated this account to himπŸ˜†. I like to con

πŸ˜†
Okay, I'll remember you next time. But I'm damn sure there was some guy in the forum.πŸ˜†
Sham33rah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO true yaar. Thanks for sharing!!

I Know Anjali has turned insensitive but when she will know all details she will feel ashamed of what she thought about Khushi
Anjali is not  that jealous that Arnav is spending time with Khushi. She is disturbed because she somewhere inside feels Khushi to be her sautan. Thats her problem

1. It was Anjali who was adamant to bring back Khushi to RM after Arnav shouted  that he doesnt want this lucknow girl to train lavanya. She became upset with arnav because he ousted her.

2. It was Anjali who always involved Khushi in all household events of Raizada family from raksha bandhan ,janmashtami to Diwali.

3.It was Anjali who first guessed that Khushi could be mere chotey ki dulhan.

4.It was Anjali who planned  tricks alongside Nani to bring Arnav and Khush blurt out the truth about their feelings.

5. It was Anjali who first made an attempt to console angry raizdas after arshi wedding. She gave lehenga to Khushi for  an event.

6. It was Anjali who planned the Dilli main Bali so that Arnav-Khushi could consumate.

7. It was Anjali who consoled Khushi whenever anjali saw them quarelling.

8. It was Anjali who acted positively in the rajkumar-Shaitan episode by not delivering  Khushi's hate letter to Arnav.

9. It was Anjali who apprised Khushi about ARNAV'S nature since childhood of  running away from affection and love.

10. It was Anjali who quitened anxious Khushi after Arnav left for London(kidnap). She bought London Tickets for her, so that she could relief herself by meeting her handsome husband.

ANJALI REALISATION TRACK  MUST  BE LINKED WITH ARNAV WINNING BACK KHUSHI FROM HER HOME.
SO BEAR WITH ANJALI..
And iam dying for Guilty track.  Today was some relief..Kyu tadapatey hey PH humey.   Aap sabb bolo naa Cv's ko jaldi se redemption track dikhane ko, then arshi uniting...😊

Like your post dude...but now I want Arnav to win Kushi back on his own...without Anjali showing him the way or making him realize what he is feeling...he should now know his feelings and wishes for Kushi and no matter what ( for or against ) anyone feels win Kushi back himself...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
love u for this positivity...totally agreed...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree !
u knw i still love her, i said my mom anji will turn ngtve but mum said no she 'll never get,shez hurt but she has a golden heart! i feel irritated when she comes b'w arhi now a days but when i thnk from a sister's pov my anger goes away! shez right in her side nd khushi in her own side! 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post! πŸ‘
That is exactly why i haven't been able to hate Anjali's current behavior. She has always been the first one to support Khushi at RM. She just doesn't know all the details to what happened. 
She found out about the divorce thing, Arnav being kidnapped by Shyam, Shyam trying to kill Arnav, Shyam being engaged to Khushi...Arnav slapping Shyam and kicking him out of RM...All that happened in one day..matter of few hours. To her, Khushi stole the two ppl (Shyam and Arnav) that meant the world to her. The state of mind she's in at the moment, justifies her behavior.
I think when the entire truth comes out...all in the open, it will be Anjali who will get Arhi remarried.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.
Anjali is the person who is the most involved and who bring the most Arnav and Khushi closer...