Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Main leads: A confused lot? (Page 2)

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Ashutosh is very serious regarding his work. Why else would he leave his wife in SR n go to hospital. Nidhi is sometimes careless but she too was dedicated to jeevan sandhya or KGH wen she was there. I dont agree with your post ...sorry to say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31shalini.malik72Krrish4You

PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Nidhi is not dedicated to anything that does not involve ashutosh. Not even her friendship with Anji. Bechari  Anji has to beg her for every small thing even her shaadi shopping! I doubt Nidhi would have said no if ashutosh was coming along. And now she is goin on about why she was given an admin job! Maybe u should have thought that when u left ur internship MIDWAY!! 

Edited by PrincessRu - 18 July 2012 at 11:15am
ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Dr. Nidhi Verma
 Pre-marriage days

Topped her state board exam in Medicine...took up an internship at Kotnis General Hospital. She always maintained that she was not interested in the medical profession and does not want to pursue it in the long term. Enter the dashing Dr. Ashutosh for who's sake Dr. Nidhi rejoins KGH. Unfortunately, in her pyaar ka chakkar, she neither completes her internship (without which you are not a DOCTOR so Ashu should stop calling her that) nor does she do anything worthwhile other than running behind a man twice her age and moping around in her free time...

Post-marriage days
Suddenly Nidhi wants to go back to KGH coz she's getting "bored at home all day". Do you think KGH is some family business Nidhi? 

This show is making a mockery of the medical profession! I have so many friends who struggled to get through the entrance exam, let alone top the exam...now they are in their internship and let me tell you, its tough!! 

Dr. Ashutosh Mathur
Pre-marriage days
A strict, well read man who was serious about his work and his patients

Post-marriage days
A chief surgeon is not the head of the hospital. He is just an employee. He is answerable to the Hospital board and other stake holders. But what do we see in KTLK? He is busy taking off left right and center and doing family planning based on Dadi Bua's grand advice...

The only good thing Ashu did is give nidhi the hospitality management role. That is what she deserves!

P.S---this post is only related to the characters and not personally towards Sharad Kelkar or Kritika Kamra. They are just performing the script demands.

Hey! I partially agree with you since some of the things you mentioned are realistic. I know, how tough it is to enter the medical profession, let alone clearing the entrance exam, and the creatives had not shown Nidhi taking her role and purpose of being a doctor seriously. We know earlier she was not interested and entered this profession just bcz baba or her mom (not sure) wanted her to be a Doc. But I think somewhere they showed that she likes kids and vice-versa and apparently can be a good physician. So no problem if she is thinking to rejoin again..
 It would have been better if CVs would have shown Nidhi asking Dr. Ashutosh to complete her internship rather than expecting to get Children's ward immediately. 

Re Dr. Ashutosh: He has alwayz been shown really really passionate and serious about his work. Remember, he even went to hospital for an emergency on their Suhagraat. And thats how Doctors are! Partially it was due to his accident and then CVs would have wanted to show Mallika's reentry, hospital was not into picture for some weeks. 
its not wrong if he is taking DadiBua's advise seriously, every couple does and sometimes even we can be lost in day dreaming while at work, its normal and on the top they are newly married yaar. Pre marriage he has been shown single with no love no life other than work, there was no one to dream about, no one to take care of.Cry Now he is a family man with a pretty wife.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRu

PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Liked the way you put your point across Ami! :)

Go to top