Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

parag spoke.. Ahem ki bolti band!!!

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What an episode was that !!!! A milestone!!!! An episode in which male artists got more dialogue than females  in SNS!!!!... An episode in which parag bhai really spoke!!!! baat kiya toh bhi kya baat kiya...πŸ‘ wah wah..πŸ‘.. Aap ki baatain  sunkar dil garden garden ho gaya πŸ˜›πŸ˜› papa ki bathein sunkar ahem was like' papa aap bolthe bhi hai?!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was really a milestone episode in the history of SNS... in which Ahem really spoke to his FATHER .. really heard his voice fr the first time... !!!!

Parag : wounded husband and Ahem: mamma's boy

A visibly worried Ahem gone to have a chat with his father on the current scenario... Gopi was so slow in saying things that, even if she was saying the right things  her words did nt reach his ears coz of its slow pace 😲😲 ... And he did it again!!!!!!😑😑 the way he called 'papa' scared the day lights outta parag bhai...parag was like ' lo aagaya koki's sonπŸ˜›..

Ahem continued.. mom mom mom.😲😲mom..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and mom. aap...😑... mom... mom..30 years...!!. mom... phir mom...😲😲 and parag was like' kya hai dikra, yeh kya mom mom laga ke rakha hai?!!! kabhi uske aage toh bolo!!!!😲😲... At that point parag had had enough...koki toh roz sunathi hai, ab uska beta bhi!!!! And then he said his side of story...  The story that no one ever heard of..😭 no one ever cared of...😭. hearing that Ahem's bolti band πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and woh vaapas apne biwi ke passπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ahem,the son who always believed and acted like his
mom had an immaculate conception and he s the result of that,really met his father today!!!! I really thank heavens that he had an open mind and he saw his father side too!!!! Today for the first time he acknowledged half of his chromosomes  .. Hopefully he will look fro all the 'Y's from now on!!!

Kokila : the proud wife

loved the way she pulled herself up in front of urmila ben .. Only a proud women can do that πŸ‘πŸ‘
  even though she forgot about the anniversary, she remembered about the kavi samaaroh!!! and bought a pair of special shoes too!!!😳
😳  Kokila really wanted to make  up with parag... but kokila toh kokila hai... A straight sorry is IMPOSSIBLE for her 😲😲  Still she bend her ego way too much for her comfort... still no results...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Their telepathic convo was something like this
K : Ahem ke papa...😳

P: chal koki, main tumse baat nahi kar rahe hai πŸ˜”

K; Aaj main itni pyaar se aap ko bulaya tab bhi...?πŸ˜”
😳
πŸ˜‰
P: main baat nahi karunga... nahi karuna ...nahi karunga...

K: Aap yeh mojari toh dekhiye na?😳 main isse ek laga ke doon?!!!πŸ˜› i mean main pehna ke doon ?😳😳

P: πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• nahi koki.. mere liye yeh  chappal hi sahi...😲

And he ran outta room πŸ˜†

Iss ghar main hawa bhi chale,  Urmila ben 'best vises' leke aa hi jaatha hai!!!
samdhanji ho toh aisi!!!! she tried every way to put salt on koki's wounds... koki definitely felt the pain .. but the proud women she is ,hide it very well and said all s well πŸ‘πŸ‘ and her bahus saved the day fr her!!!
 But i really dont understand what Gopi said πŸ˜› Not just me but urmila too were quite confused with her play with words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  even though Rashi also dint understand it, she said 'I second Gopi'πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Rashi my dear u really know that supporting Gopi is the best way to score in front of kakadi, right? well done..πŸ‘ you got 5 points fr this πŸ‘πŸΌ She was really in a scoring mood today... so she herself did the honor of throwing her mom outta Modi house πŸ˜‰ so she got  plus 5 more πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Parag: the artist?!!!

Parag is not just a poet but a painting artist too!!! Ahem dint know about that , but his 2 yrs wife Gopi knew!!!!😲😲 Ahem, cud u even be able to recognize ur papa in a crowd?!!!😑😑 SHAME ON YOU, MAN!!!!😑😑

Papa, aap ne kabhi bataya nahi?!!!😲

beta, aap ne kabhi poocha nahi?!!!πŸ˜›
Bade miyan toh bade miyan. chotte miyan subhanallah!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Kokila at the door looking at this convo ,thinking' mujhe bhi pata nahi tha'?πŸ˜›!!! she seems to be happy seeing her hubby with a file... it was her dream...mere pati bhi file pade.😍. sign kare..😍. suit pehne, A/c car main travel kare.😍..beautiful secretaries ke saath A/c kamare main kaam kare..😍. nahi nahi .. delete that last one..plzπŸ˜• πŸ˜² emotional hoke kuch zyada hi bol diya!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Around the modi house

> Kokila hell bend on making up with parag, but in her own ways πŸ˜›

> Ahem, You should never talk to your father like that... Always remember that if ur papa dint gave some swimmers to ur mom, u wud nt ve born 😑😑

> Gopi, really a gud wife should be like you..πŸ‘. always showing the right way to thou husband ... but they never listen, that is the other side πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

> loved the way Ahem cupped Gopi's cheek 😳😳

>Rashi: scored very well today... or are u being really nice ..😊.when it comes to rashi, i ve no idea at allπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

> CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ fr showing other side of parag ...

Precap

now even parag has got some dialogues toh chirag bhai kaise peeche rah sakthe hai?!!!! but he is doing a kokila act !!! that too in front of the mistress herself!!!!😲😲
looks like koki will say one 'maaf kijiye mota bhai ' and punch him right on his nose for insulting her 'patidev' πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

😊 A like or comment will no
t hurt 😊 Edited by ilike_tv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome! 🀣
i may not post a comment everyday but have read all ur posts and love them!
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious! πŸ€£

Must admit I din;t quite understand all the hindi bits though πŸ˜³
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Halarious post as always... Indeed it was good epi so far... Finally Ahem dikra realised his papa wasn't wrong..Kokila potray parag image was wrong in fornt of Ahem dikra.. Now he knows his mom also wrong sometime... 😲 Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual great take on today's episode πŸ˜ƒ. Just love reading your posts. Pls do continue.

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it..ahemji's romantic cheek cupping was excellent...Feel like locking up Gohem in a room and throwing away the key...they are so cute...

ilike_tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona05

loved it..ahemji's romantic cheek cupping was excellent...Feel like locking up Gohem in a room and throwing away the key...they are so cute...

#

Truly they are very cute...😳😳
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Well done Ponny... Awesm take on yestrday's epi. I really lovd it wen Parag spoked. N finally chirag also gt sm dialouge...
ilike_tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parvathy_sns

Well done Ponny... Awesm take on yestrday's epi. I really lovd it wen Parag spoked. N finally chirag also gt sm dialouge...

Thank u soo much dr... i cant wait to hear chirag bhai' voice!!! I think hetal will jump up and down with excitement
ilike_tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parvathy_sns

Thank u soo much dr ... even i cant wait to hear chirag's voice!!! Hetal ben will jump up and down with excitement πŸ˜›