Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I dont think there is a character butcher of MB... (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Rolzz and agree to you... 

i guess whatever is being shown right now is pretty much with the flow of the character of Madhu that has been shown till date... 

Besides the story is being built ... the characters are being developed... We all do want to see the intense passion... the junoon side of the story ... but how will it come unless there is hatred, hurt or pain?  

Ishq jab tak pagalpan nahi banega junoon kaha se aayenga... 

I alteast love the fact the story is being developed properly and the details are being paid attention to...  So would just request all friends out here to believe in the team... Have faith guyz cause i can only sense a good built up to an explosive drama...  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya--Sangs-Rolzz-brokensoul-Sandy-Naz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I won't say Madhu's character is butchered. But I don't think her character is consistent. She is a girl who fight for the right thing. For justice.

But she didn't ask a single question to Mukund about him faking his illness to media. But she said yes to the marriage because he destroyed the cheque. This thought disturbs me.

Whether it is RK or Mukund, a wrong should  wrong for a person who fights for justice and right.

She was an educated girl who grew up in the city. I feel she she should at least ask for sometime before saying yes to a man she has known only for a few days. This was not a marriage arranged by her parents, she has to give an answer immediately. Her mom is asking whether she wants to marry or not.

i also didn't like in every show for high points why a marriage is needed.  Can't we have anything else, this show being unique and everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakinaanji-mira

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

theonly thing i am not liking is mukund n his family!!
madhu is very trusting so she had to agree!!

Who likes them??ConfusedLOL
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
hiya rolz !!!! hehe yes i agree, maakhi will soon go choomantar haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i like ur POV

Rolzz

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I Agree With You
But I Don't Understand One Thing After So Much of insulting How Can She Accept The Proposal???

Rolzz

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I won't say Madhu's character is butchered. But I don't think her character is consistent. She is a girl who fight for the right thing. For justice.

But she didn't ask a single question to Mukund about him faking his illness to media. But she said yes to the marriage because he destroyed the cheque. This thought disturbs me.

Whether it is RK or Mukund, a wrong should  wrong for a person who fights for justice and right.

She was an educated girl who grew up in the city. I feel she she should at least ask for sometime before saying yes to a man she has known only for a few days. This was not a marriage arranged by her parents, she has to give an answer immediately. Her mom is asking whether she wants to marry or not.

i also didn't like in every show for high points why a marriage is needed.  Can't we have anything else, this show being unique and everything.

Really i agree with u here i can said madhu fight for mukud not for justice...Rk came out and understand them they love each other and he play his cards paryashcit ...

Rolzz

Tangytia Groupbie
Tangytia
Tangytia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with you!
Atlast ! I found a post making sense,  people know every thing but never leave to crib over small things

Edited by Tangytia - 17 July 2012 at 4:33pm

Rolzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index