Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I dont think there is a character butcher of MB...

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I agree Makku is a bad bad choice ... MB is too good for him!!!
I agree MB does not love him...she likes him or more or less pity him (for his inferiority complex)

But what is wrong if she accepts the proposal??

On a practical scenario, not everyone has a love marriage...When a marriage proposal comes people look for the character family and financial background of the boy!! If everybody like him and family they go ahead with the proposal!!

MB and her family also did the same...

From the beginning MB is shown to be a very practical girl, with no big ambitions or unrealistic deams about a "prince charming"!! So I dont see how her character is butchered???

And will this lead to MadhuMakhi marriage? HELL NO!!! Why else we have our RK there???? Makkhi can fly as much as he wants!! LOL

Moreover its too early to cry for character butcher since CVs haven't completely set the full chartacter of anyone!!!  

Edited by Rolzz - 17 July 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uYourDarkAngelTangytiaangeljyotisjnppreetianand21SonarMeyeUdita4Precious_Pallilmzsunshineprema_ksAnu_RnoaccountAbhayangel_sasi_SnakeEyesMFarah13BhataktiAtma.AshleyAngelenaVina23abhaylovepia..neelanjanaRenu13-anoshka--Veritaserum--Sangs-gennyMbangalores-sumaiya-KissTheSkyswan20starchaseAmoureuxChocoSoulBasilisk-lazybee-kahkashansakina-Sexy-Little_Mermaid.-brokensoul-Looteri_Dulhan_Darling_Maria-caprianji-miraSandy-Naz_Sparkles_mysteriousmillidewdropredBefikre-PoisonIvy--chrys-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i agree that this is a stepping stone of rk madhu story, and madhu is a simple girl having no big dreams, but direct shadi?  that to , with a person who she knows only for few days?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel-anoshka--brokensoul-Rolzz

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
agree, though am not liking this madhu n mukku rishta thing at all ... But after all this drama, their rishta will end forever i guess ... Or maybe not.
This marriage issue got her one step closer to RK ... Am sure RK wont let this marriage happen ... Coz he wants MB, to make her life a living hell.

So lets just wait n watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
AGREE BUT WHAT WE DO TO SEE THESE THINGS. STOMACH PAINROFLROFLROFL

Rolzz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
theonly thing i am not liking is mukund n his family!!
madhu is very trusting so she had to agree!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz-brokensoul-anji-mira

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I think you are right. She is shown as a simple girl with no ambition in life which is why she accepted Muku's marriage proposal bcz in her eyes Muku is a simple guy just like her. But I still hate seeing Madhu-Mukku track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13Rolzz

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Just posted the same thing in other thread...so doing copy paste here...
I don't have any reason to say "No"  but thats the worst reason to say "yes" eitherLOL

Thats what I believe.Embarrassed

but I know not all girls think same...but at least she can ask for some time to think abt it...haven't watched the epi yet so can't say anything more...Smile

Character butcherShockedNow who said thatConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz-brokensoul-

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Agree with you...Thumbs Up

Rolzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index