Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

Accha hain padha le unhe atleast they will not ask what is 2 + 2๐Ÿ˜†

Bhavi - itana insult American students ki๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am also America mein padhe bachche, but do know what's 2+2๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Rani - kal hi maine kaha tha when i say Americans you are excluded. I meet the dumbs every time and they even don't know what they are talking.
bhavis thumbnail

What's this job you guys are talking about?

I meant the same job i am doing it right now๐Ÿ˜‰
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Rani - kal hi maine kaha tha when i say Americans you are excluded. I meet the dumbs every time and they even don't know what they are talking.

I get to see them all the time. i mean they can not even understand what their assignment is all about I mean seriously u reached Uni๐Ÿ˜• (gora students)
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Even in schools, when they see Indian kids, they know we are the smart ones. When we make good grades they say, well you are from India so you are bound to make good grades. I guess this is a compliment to our parents who work really hard on our education as I never went to school in India. 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

I get to see them all the time. i mean they can not even understand what their assignment is all about I mean seriously u reached Uni๐Ÿ˜• (gora students)

Here in Canada - we consider them as the most dumb people on earth.๐Ÿ˜› - They have no clue about geography, Math is beyond their reach and language woh to mashallah no grammar at all. The Indian students there are different.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

what's wrong in working? If i had this job in India - i would be living like a queen๐Ÿ˜‰ with 3-4 servants around with driver too.

Absolutely true... Driver ka pata nahin.. as I luv driving.. but baki agree... Infact when a colleague asked me why I am here.. I told her.. I was tired of life of luxury and decided to see how common man lives.. and hence came here...๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

What's this job you guys are talking about?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, If I am not mistaking, even middle class families have servants in India right? My parents say they had more comfortable life in India than here๐Ÿ˜›
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

๐Ÿ˜† Absolutely true... Driver ka pata nahin.. as I luv driving.. but baki agree... Infact when a colleague asked me why I am here.. I told her.. I was tired of life of luxury and decided to see how common man lives.. and hence came here...๐Ÿ˜†

Nidhi now i can not drive in India with the traffic and pollution. I even hate to drive in TO
-Rani thumbnail

Nidhi now i can not drive in India with the traffic and pollution. I even hate to drive in TO

They also drive on the other side of the road right? 
bhavis thumbnail

Oh, If I am not mistaking, even middle class families have servants in India right? My parents say they had more comfortable life in India than here๐Ÿ˜›

For sure when i first came here the only person i missed were my servants. I never had done things that i do now. We had a maid to do household things, a dhobhi who would iron our clothes, a mali to look after garden, a cleaner to keep our vehicles clean. I only used to cook and still complained that i don't get time๐Ÿ˜† and now i do all the above and still don't complaint about time.