Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 19 !! (Page 17)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29154

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

That is such a dabba song (ghatiya) Wink i liked it for a day or 2...then cudn't tolerate it LOL it was played everywhere Dead you should listen to tamil rap songs...that is even more killer LOL

I hated that song. It was just catchy - 
[/QUOTE]

They released the song 3mths before the movie...song became a craze but movie flopped badly LOL The guy who's sung & acted in the movie is Rajani sir's SIL Wink married to his elder daughter soundarya. before the movie released there was rumors that the SIL & the heroine of the movie were having an affair...(the heroine happens to be kamala hassan's daughter) so all rajani sir's fans were upset & didn't watch the movie LOL
[/QUOTE]

I was in India at that time so i know this whole story - every radio station would play this damn song and then tell the story of this songDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996rainbowgirl

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
EIC, PIC? What is this?
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45463

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972


Thoda kya I give you full credit for bringing me out from my hibernation and changing your schedule to stay with us so I could also inspire you. You were like my neglected childTongue

@ bold - baccha thoda bada hain ammaROFL
[/QUOTE]

I guess I am in EK land where she shows her 20+ female leads having 20+ children after the leapROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by rainbowgirl


I was in India at that time so i know this whole story - every radio station would play this damn song and then tell the story of this songDead
Radio Mirchi.. 98.3 FM... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45463

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

[

Thoda kya I give you full credit for bringing me out from my hibernation and changing your schedule to stay with us so I could also inspire you. You were like my neglected childTongue

@bold: Damn, not again... Dead

However, I'm happy to have found attention of my 'lost virtual mummy"... ROFL ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Virtual yummy mummy who is only 27 years oldROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4664

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

That is such a dabba song (ghatiya) Wink i liked it for a day or 2...then cudn't tolerate it LOL it was played everywhere Dead you should listen to tamil rap songs...that is even more killer LOL

I hated that song. It was just catchy - 
[/QUOTE]

They released the song 3mths before the movie...song became a craze but movie flopped badly LOL The guy who's sung & acted in the movie is Rajani sir's SIL Wink married to his elder daughter soundarya. before the movie released there was rumors that the SIL & the heroine of the movie were having an affair...(the heroine happens to be kamala hassan's daughter) so all rajani sir's fans were upset & didn't watch the movie LOL
[/QUOTE]

Ramya, it wasn't Soundarya... rather, it was Aishwarya who is Dhanush's wife!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29154

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

EIC, PIC? What is this?

Partner in Crime - EIC ka matlab khud EIC degi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29154

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Shobhit18

[

Thoda kya I give you full credit for bringing me out from my hibernation and changing your schedule to stay with us so I could also inspire you. You were like my neglected childTongue

@bold: Damn, not again... Dead

However, I'm happy to have found attention of my 'lost virtual mummy"... ROFL ROFL

Virtual yummy mummy who is only 27 years oldROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

FYI - Shobhit too is around that age - you are for sure  in EK land

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~Parichay Introductions Corner~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 130   Views: 41347

Dew-drop 130 41347 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm by Avika.Gor
*~Parichay Help Desk ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 509   Views: 65198

Dew-drop 509 65198 08 April 2013 at 11:44pm by jasminerahul
*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1183   Views: 185906

Dew-drop 1183 185906 17 December 2012 at 10:54pm by SV_20
!!Parichay Chit Chat # 3 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1196   Views: 27113

neeme 1196 27113 11 January 2012 at 7:02am by Aloof.
REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

2 3

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 17   Views: 5715

Pirated_Fun 17 5715 05 January 2012 at 5:43am by AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index