Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 19 !! (Page 123)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28991

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by rainbowgirl


don't tell me bold bachchan again Ermm 

BTW, heard the news that y'day night in Denver 2 psychos started shooting in batman movie premier with batman masks...what is wrong with those guys Confused

Are you crazy, Hindi movie on a date nightShocked? Anyways, I have had my quota of Hindi movies in theater for this year. 2 is more than enoughLOL

Will pick some light comedy. Didn't here about Batman fiasco in Denver. Here they were showing all 3 batman movies for the price of one in theaters, from 6PM to 3AM, last one being the newest oneTongue

You talking about drive in theatre - 3 in 1 movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVI1972


I gave that work to my hubby todayTongue he is renewing the sticker for my plate todayWink

Well, I will go with my hubby, issi bahane there will be dinner and a movie afterwards WinkEmbarrassed

Good girl enjoy the dateBig smile . Yaha to agar theek se mil le woh bhi date se kam nahi hotaWink

Aww, that's why your romance is still very freshWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 13707

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I might get in trouble for this but had to come back, was checking my FB b4 sleeping and someone has sent me thisROFL perfect after 2days episode.



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlsu369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Are you crazy, Hindi movie on a date nightShocked? Anyways, I have had my quota of Hindi movies in theater for this year. 2 is more than enoughLOL

Will pick some light comedy. Didn't here about Batman fiasco in Denver. Here they were showing all 3 batman movies for the price of one in theaters, from 6PM to 3AM, last one being the newest oneTongue

You talking about drive in theatre - 3 in 1 movie
[/QUOTE]

No In real theater, like AMC, Regal and allWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220


I might get in trouble for this but had to come back, was checking my FB b4 sleeping and someone has sent me thisROFL perfect after 2days episode.




ROFL Kuchh samajh nahi aaya LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlsu369Rush2220

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by -Rani


She is missing SS so very much that's why her poems are like that today, right RushOuch. nahin aisa kuch nahin, zindagi main aur bhi dard hain zalim ROFL

Anyways, bye have a great weekend and see you next week.



I thought your zindagi revolved around SSROFLROFL just like mine ROFLROFL
WinkLOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28991

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVI1972


I gave that work to my hubby todayTongue he is renewing the sticker for my plate todayWink

Well, I will go with my hubby, issi bahane there will be dinner and a movie afterwards WinkEmbarrassed

Good girl enjoy the dateBig smile . Yaha to agar theek se mil le woh bhi date se kam nahi hotaWink

Aww, that's why your romance is still very freshWinkEmbarrassed
3

Wacko Wacko - bina bole how did you know that Shocked Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlsu369-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28991

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Amrish back to work?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~Parichay Introductions Corner~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 130   Views: 41209

Dew-drop 130 41209 26 October 2013 at 4:35pm by Avika.Gor
*~Parichay Help Desk ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 509   Views: 64837

Dew-drop 509 64837 08 April 2013 at 11:44pm by jasminerahul
*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1183   Views: 185313

Dew-drop 1183 185313 17 December 2012 at 10:54pm by SV_20
!!Parichay Chit Chat # 3 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1196   Views: 26924

neeme 1196 26924 11 January 2012 at 7:02am by Aloof.
REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

2 3

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 17   Views: 5692

Pirated_Fun 17 5692 05 January 2012 at 5:43am by AkkiHP

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index