Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhavi, these girls are talented like me... as I too know nothing about cooking... but very fond of eating junk!! 🤣 🤣
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Aa gayee na line pe.. Seedhe Seedhe bata deti maggi bana rahi ya kha rahi thee 😆😆😆

ARey nahin.. aaj Lunch mein Nachos khaya... 😆 toh aaj Maggi not on menu... (as of now! aage ka pata nahin! )
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

ARey nahin.. aaj Lunch mein Nachos khaya... 😆 toh aaj Maggi not on menu... (as of now! aage ka pata nahin! )

Agar kisine Maggie khayi aise use pata chala to fir woh Maggie dinner mein khayegi 😉 Nidhi aj waise mein bhaji paun khane wali hu.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Is this a new fashion of girls not entering kitchen. Nidhi - she is your competitor😆. Bachke rahena koi khana pakane wala yeh na le jaye🤣

I guess Nancy knows it already.Long long ago we even discussed Maggie on my WU thread😆
nancy1996 thumbnail
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I guess Nancy knows it already.Long long ago we even discussed Maggie on my WU thread😆

Maggi is ultimate Dish Saone... If only our parents would label it as healthy food... 😭
bhavis thumbnail
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I can be in your competition as well in eating Maggie😉. It is just that since past few years am more on healthy food side. Else ek jamana tha- B/fast/luch and dinner used to be Maggie only😳
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamrish

After another leg pulling session successfully comes to a close, Laloo joke to savour

A bihari hat-seller who was passing by a forest decided to take a nap under one of the trees.
He left his whole basket of hats by the side, and went to sleep.

A few hours later, he woke up and realized that all his hats were gone. He looked up and, to his surprise, the tree was full of monkeys and they had taken all his hats. The hat-seller sat down to think as to how he could get the hats back from the monkeys.

While thinking, he started to scratch his head. The next moment, the monkeys were doing the same. Next, he took down his own hat off, and the monkeys did exactly the same.

An idea came to him.

He took his hat and threw it on the ground, and the monkeys did that too. And therefore he finally managed to get all his hats back.

Fifty years later, his grandson, Laloo, also became a hat-seller. When he was a child, he had heard this monkey story from his grandfather.

One day, just like his grandfather, he passed by the same forest. It was very hot, and he also took a nap under the same tree and left the hats on the ground by his side.

He woke up and realized that all his hats had been picked up by the monkeys on the tree.

Then, quite convinced of his grandfather's idea, Laloo threw his hat to the ground but to his surprise, the monkeys still held on to all the hats.

Then one monkey climbed down the tree, grabbed the hat on the floor, gave him a stinging slap on his cheek and said, ...

😆

pls. scroll down .

😆

. scroll down some more...

😆

. scroll down some more...
😆

: "Do you think only you have a grandfather?"
  🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Really funny Amrish👏👏 I had also heard this story from my grandmother😉😆
nancy1996 thumbnail