Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shobhit18

We are surely living in Parichay land  🤣 🤣

Dia ma will prove it that it's possible to have a 27 year old to have a 26 year old child 🤣 🤣

In such a case, that DAI MAA should be awarded with all the awards related to all the fields known to man-kind!! 

I'm glad that I went for Engineering, else would have suffered from a massive heart-stroke on reading your comment!! 🤣 🤣

Yeh kya - last time you went upto Himalaya and this time heart attack. This Dai ma is doing no good to you🤣
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ramya, it wasn't Soundarya... rather, it was Aishwarya who is Dhanush's wife!! 😛

opps ..you are right...i hate the name Aishwarya...i only think of that fake smile beauty queen so in denial wrote soundarya's i think 😆 
Aha.. another person who doesn't like Aish.. excellent! 😊

Don't like is a mild word...can't stand the sight is more like it 😛 😆 i used to like AB jr before he became Mr A Rai 😉 now the whole khandan gives me rashes 😆
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In such a case, that DAI MAA should be awarded with all the awards related to all the fields known to man-kind!! 

I'm glad that I went for Engineering, else would have suffered from a massive heart-stroke on reading your comment!! 🤣 🤣

How dare you insult Dai ma, she confirmed SINal's baby only by touching Siddhi's hand 🤣 🤣

If she says a 27 yrs old can have 26 yrs old son, then we have to agree with her as Parichay CVs have whole India believing it 🤣 🤣
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Galti se galti ho gayi... 😆

Is nacheez ko maaf kare, Jahapanah!! 😆 😆

Chalo pahali galati thi isiliye maaf kiya, Jahapanah chahate hai ki aage se jahapanah ko mummy na bulaya jaye🤣

@bold: Yaha to jahapanah ne khud hi galti kar di...!!! 😆 😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Yeh kya - last time you went upto Himalaya and this time heart attack. This Dai ma is doing no good to you🤣
[/QUOTE]

How is going to Himalaya is bad for anyone🤣 🤣?
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

I too think on same lines, Vice-EIC!!

Is DAI-MAA ne watt laga ke rakhi hai!! 😆
-Rani thumbnail

Galti se galti ho gayi... 😆

Is nacheez ko maaf kare, Jahapanah!! 😆 😆

Chalo pahali galati thi isiliye maaf kiya, Jahapanah chahate hai ki aage se jahapanah ko mummy na bulaya jaye🤣
[/QUOTE]

@bold: Yaha to jahapanah ne khud hi galti kar di...!!! 😆 😆
[/QUOTE]

Jahapanah ki har galati maaf hai, bando ki nahi 🤣 🤣  🤣 

Shobhit18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

How dare you insult Dai ma, she confirmed SINal's baby only by touching Siddhi's hand 🤣 🤣

If she says a 27 yrs old can have 26 yrs old son, then we have to agree with her as Parichay CVs have whole India believing it 🤣 🤣

EIC, in such a situation... I will be more than happy to be kicked out of India!!!! 😆 😆
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Ramya, it wasn't Soundarya... rather, it was Aishwarya who is Dhanush's wife!! 😛

opps ..you are right...i hate the name Aishwarya...i only think of that fake smile beauty queen so in denial wrote soundarya's i think 😆 
[/QUOTE] Aha.. another person who doesn't like Aish.. excellent! 😊[/QUOTE]

Don't like is a mild word...can't stand the sight is more like it 😛 😆 i used to like AB jr before he became Mr A Rai 😉 now the whole khandan gives me rashes 😆
[/QUOTE] I never liked AB Sr or Jr.. ... somebody who boasts about 25 lak tyres for their cars in my opinion are idiots and attention seekers only... 😊and Aish.. no comments.. the only good movie she has done till date is Provoked...and nothing else!
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nancy1996

🤣 You seem to be heavily inspired by EK .. the minute I mention food you pop up... Selective appearance on the Phorum too...😆

Stopped eating Pani Puri? Why in the world would anyone do that? 😆

after mid-day reported the panipuri story...😆

Food menu you mentions on the forum is what i miss the most...