!! Parichay Chit Chat Thread # 19 !! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Aray koi toh samjhao mujhe 😡 Everyone on IF is India world famous meaning😕?

Courtesy Amrish - We all are from different part of world who comes on IF - so ho gaye hum sab world famous
[/QUOTE]

How do you expect me to understand the internal jokes which was told in my absence😉😆. 

@Shobhit - Next time remember what was said in my presence and what wasn't before offering me MENTOS 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by neeme

Hi dearoo 🤗Ajj Broom Gang Discussion nae ha Iss lyea😉😆😆
Arre asa nae ayea sakti kyea.. Just Here To talk with U All.. Still i m getting late for Namaz...

Bilkul aa sakati hai aap😉 Missing brrom gang today? me too, no one is there today right? Okay then please go a do your namaz, will talk to you later🤗
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Like an obedient school girl😆 I hear in India, students need to ask the teachers to enter the class room? Is that true?

Tune kya socha - yaha ki tarah kabhi bhi a ja sakte hain😛
[/QUOTE]

Mai toh wahi janati hoon, I have seen it in movies -  student asking for permission "May I come in sir/mam", kind of cute😛
Since, my brother Amrish is not here & to keep our EIC's interest alive in us...carrying on his baton of entertaining with a Lalu joke:

Laloo enters a shop and shouts, "Where's my free gift with this
oil?"
Shopkeeper: "Iske Saath koi Gift nahin hai, Lalooji"
Laloo : Ispe likha hai CHOLESTROL FREE "
Originally posted by -Rani

Tune kya socha - yaha ki tarah kabhi bhi a ja sakte hain😛

Mai toh wahi janati hoon, I have seen it in movies -  student asking for permission "May I come in sir/mam", kind of cute😛

Its not cute - its respect
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Since, my brother Amrish is not here & to keep our EIC's interest alive in us...carrying on his baton of entertaining with a Lalu joke:

oil?"

🤣 🤣 🤣 - laloo is the star entertainer

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago

Bilkul aa sakati hai aap😉 Missing brrom gang today? me too, no one is there today right? Okay then please go a do your namaz, will talk to you later🤣
Me and Shabz is there... Not missing Actully.. We talked Daily.. Discussions or Pm's ... So u r saying to Good Bye To me...😭😭😭 ok leaving.. i m late For Namaz ..And uper sa headache.. Take care..BYE
Originally posted by Shobhit18

oil?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only Laloo ji can assume such thing 🤣🤣

Thanks Shobhit for carrying forward Amrish's baton. Great Laloo joke👍🏼
Ramya aj tu Nidhi ka kaam kar rahi hain😉

Courtesy Amrish - We all are from different part of world who comes on IF - so ho gaye hum sab world famous

How do you expect me to understand the internal jokes which was told in my absence😉😆. 

@Shobhit - Next time remember what was said in my presence and what wasn't before offering me MENTOS 🤣🤣🤣

@bold: My comment was hardly related to presence or absence... as all it required was a bit of understanding of MUMBAI's local language... but then... P.Rs are one of a kind... 😆 😆

As a result, forget about simple light... my brain's FLOOD-LIGHTS are now ON!! 🤣 🤣