Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Kahan chaldi? kahan chaldi? RK ki pungi baja ke (Page 4)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prncssdd

I saw your post & a big WOW! Came out of my mouth!!!  There r sum  sensible people in this forum In btw  the bashers & crying babies 
Glad you predicted something good regarding madu's charctr totally agree madhu's character soon going to adopt a change with the lights of film world !!! Do continue posting in this forum so tht people can get something good to read Thumbs Up

thanks for the comment, i am more than willing to write, but there should be some weird situations in  the show to inspire me into writing ,, so whenever they would be something weird i'll be here with my weird thoughts LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latekate

2:madhu needs hair pins badly.her her bangs looks really shabby ...

With effect immediately. Right NOW

yeah i am cribbing about the same since geet days that she needs pins, but noone have ever put an ear to my please. i wonder who are the people who approve her look? when they are giving a miraculous growth to Trishna's hair in every other epi, that to suit her and look really sorted then how could madhu's hair look so shabby?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-sumaiya-

pariversh Senior Member
pariversh
pariversh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
awsome post budiiiLOL

shonuu

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
awesome post ..Thumbs Uptoo hilarious..ROFLkeep it up..

shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Awesom Post completely agree with every point of ur's...

Thanks  Big smile
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by shonuu

he takes her name as if chewing on every alphabet or relishing on dairy milk SILK and watches her like an underage boy secretly  watches an adult movie ROFL first he pledged to make her wear those bangles of her yesterday he almost filled her maang with his blood i was so confused if he wants to take revenge on her or is he planning to have suhag raat with her, legitimate or otherwise ROFLROFLROFL so what i reckon is, he aint going to take any traditional revenge on her.. he is going to take a special revenge like he said she will have to suffer for 40 years of her life, it will be like this, first RK babua will make her deliver 10,12 kids, one kid per year that will spoil her figur, then bringing up of this cricket team of RK will take another 20 years,, then their marriages will take 8,10 years.. toh hogayi na 40 years of sufferings ROFL RK man stop raping her name and do something to get her with you..

This paragraph is out of the world ROFL You are so funny  ROFL

@Red - Mere dil ki baad bol daaliROFL

well Rk's obsession with MB's name is no more a secret, i genuinely feel that he is raping her name or mentally raping the gal while taking her name  LOL

anji-mira

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

shonuu kahan thi ab tak?  the pace of the show is very slow, and even after 1.5 months we are not geting the leads in the same frameAngry

i thought you will enter in the forum after the entry of  the ultimate hawtness of rk, the manWink

now do come daily, we have some new and nice friends over here alsoWink

Love u anjali, thanks for the welcome i am watching the show regularly but i was busy with exams so couldnt make any post in two weeks,  and yes delay in Rk-MB track is taking a toll on TRPs, as they have promoted rk-mb as main lead and now mukund babu bajaying pungi of TRPs.

latekateanji-mira

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks to all who liked and commented.. wont be able to quote all ... but love u all Hug

latekate-sumaiya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index