India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kahan chaldi? kahan chaldi? RK ki pungi baja ke

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Caution: the post is based on my very own views about  the show and the characters. if you agree with me then plss come share your thoughts and if you dont agree then rather than explaining me that how things are different than what i think, you better make your own post or join some other thread which satisfies you... i am not here to entertain bashers and professors,, rest of the janta I love you LOL

Starting from RK i can understand that his ego is badly hurt ...i mean film stars ke paas ego, Items and ******* ki siwa aur hota hi kya ha?ROFLROFLROFLok i am serious,,, how on earth RK can avenge madhubala ?she is so cute isnt she? ROFL he takes her name as if chewing on every alphabet or relishing on dairy milk SILK and watches her like an underage boy secretly  watches an adult movie ROFLROFLROFLROFL first he pledged to make her wear those bangles of her yesterday he almost filled her maang with his blood i was so confused if he wants to take revenge on her or is he planning to have suhag raat with her, legitimate or otherwise ROFLROFLROFL so what i reckon is, he aint going to take any traditional revenge on her.. he is going to take a special revenge like he said she will have to suffer for 40 years of her life, it will be like this, first RK babua will make her deliver 10,12 kids, one kid per year that will spoil her figur, then bringing up of this cricket team of RK will take another 20 years,, then their marriages will take 8,10 years.. toh hogayi na 40 years of sufferings ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL RK man stop raping her name and do something to get her with you..

and MB, she is chui mooi only until she comes into lime light, because the way Jaadooo needs dhooop Rowdy  Rathore needs rain to charge up, MB needs arc lights.Embarrassed the way those lights brought her into life i hope those light will lead her to the new horizons of success.. only if she cuts this nonsense of loving her selfish deedu Ouch

about MB-Mukku... that son of a beggar needs a life,, i cant believe he  played that sympathy card for  coercing a gal into marriage or loving him back.. WTH? every gal wants security in her marriage, but how a person like mukund who always finds sahara in madhu,can protect her from this world?

and in future i am going to hate madhu the most if she sacrificed anything for her super selfish sister, as the unconditional love is for those who love unconditionally..

suggestions:
1,they shouldnt turn RK into a psycho as there is a very fine line btw being passionate and obsessive. his past, his family BG should be focused on..
2:madhu needs hair pins badly.her her bangs looks really shabby ...
3: Trishna needs to  tone down her makeup as no amount of foundation  can make u look fair if u are not.. she is dusky and thats her beauty.. too much make up is making her look of Roma's age.

4: if MB-mukku are needed for the story's growth then plsss dont make MB fall in love with that jerk, this will complicate things

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ug5013mochidiKindkittyPrncssddpreeti369television9Zindayalnishu17rosie111eiliyafatimaNiharikaNeha777Udita4nishsweets.SmokeySilence.latekateprema_ksrichiiiiichinky353..nisaluvrk..TheBoyWhoLived-Firebolt--Deepzz-Anu_RAbhayangelMFarah13MsCeylonBhataktiAtma.KasiKasi_sasi_vampires-lovermanidANJALI_SAMARIYA--faroo--abhaylovepiaVina23readingworms._RashmiForeverForUCourageous_Leoarunima_LUITBingeKissTheSky-sumaiya-Cold-Fireshyamssonia_koolkhanSahSahswan20namita25Basiliskrs12345kahkashansakina-Sexy--lazybee-Shru77-brokensoul-BeautyForAshesMaria-capriPurpleHorizonLittle_Mermaid.Sandy-Nazanji-miraCrazyGirl.21BefikremysteriousmilliMrs.Peanuts

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
lol
Awesome post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidishonuu

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
LOL Hilarious post ROFLROFL

shonuu

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
that was an awesome post,,
RK raping mb's nameROFLROFL
will comment in the morning,, too sleepy now,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuuanji-mira

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
what a post...Clap

shonuu

chinky353 Goldie
chinky353
chinky353

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
wow, amazing post and hilarious title :D

shonuu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
he takes her name as if chewing on every alphabet or relishing on dairy milk SILK and watches her like an underage boy secretly  watches an adult movie

ROFL ROFL u r hilarious girl!!!

Shonnu tujhe ballu ke baal ki kasam...u should post here regularly haan...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshonuuanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index