India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I know why Shyam loves Khushi

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
After watching Anjali from last 2 weeks, now I know why Shyam liked Khushi.  Only he can bear Anjali...No wonder he was so fed up of Anjali and Khushi was a welcome relief. She is so pysco...he someone can be jealous of his brother's happiness...She was the one always saying, one day a girl will come and give peace to chottee and now she is runining his peace.

She didnot realise that her brother gave more priority to her by giving flowers that Khushi likes to her and she was insensitive to throw them. When she was happilying romancing with her husband, it was fine but now her brother's happiness is not important. She has forgotten that her brother would have died and Khushi was the one who saved him.

She was fine with Lavanaya because she never found her as threat, ASR never used to do so much for La. Selfish. More than anger and pain, they are showing selfishness of Anjali. I understand her anger and pain but why selfishness. She should have atleast asked about ASR well being after kidnapping track or thanked Khushi for saving her only brother/family.

Shyam just had to get attracted to khushi because she has so much of life and forgiveness in her.  Guys don't kill me for this but from last 1 weeks these thoughts are coming in my mind.

Also I am missing Shyam, Abhaas is such a good actor and atleast Anjali would be busy with him and stop disturbing Arnav and Khushi. Everytime she will come...Holi wala scene and even birthday.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

arshilover77rabiacasaJenniferPurpleesmeralda111kakacool123gkoolansGodHelpUsDesiGirlsRockxxfascinationsun20111mangaloreAudrey.h.PiscineMolitorBestesypriyankaa-Anks--Rimsha-sizzlesnilmi-sanika-chandana.sHSFAxAaliyashonasandy

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Well I will be always against Shyam but I understand what do you mean, being with a selfish woman like Anjali is an agony for every men

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieCheli1997DesiGirlsRockxxsun2011PiscineMolitorBestesypriyankaa-sanika-pieryrose

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Shyam is physically attracted towards khushi.. But I agree that anjali shouldn't be shown as a selfish character, which she is turning out to be, say what you will about the fact that her husband just left her and all, but how can her aims and ideas change? She wished for her brothers happiness and a girl to come in his life, and her wish is granted. But as soon as her world comes shattering down, she has no interest about the fact that her brother is happy with khushi.weird transformation.

Edited by rmipkknd - 17 July 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111Bestesy-Anks-

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Exactly. Anjali is such a cry-baby and she is being a disturbance for Arshi. Bechara Shyam he was not wrong in loving Khushi. He has beared Anjali for the last 3 years. We can now understand his pain.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy-sanika-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssenorita

After watching Anjali from last 2 weeks, now I know why Shyam liked Khushi.  Only he can bear Anjali...No wonder he was so fed up of Anjali and Khushi was a welcome relief. She is so pysco...he someone can be jealous of his brother's happiness...She was the one always saying, one day a girl will come and give peace to chottee and now she is runining his peace.

She didnot realise that her brother gave more priority to her by giving flowers that Khushi likes to her and she was insensitive to throw them. When she was happilying romancing with her husband, it was fine but now her brother's happiness is not important. She has forgotten that her brother would have died and Khushi was the one who saved him.

Exactly!!! how can she be so easy wid the person..who also killed her brother!!!Shocked I guess there shud a redemption track for anjali alsoTongue

She was fine with Lavanaya because she never found her as threat, ASR never used to do so much for La. Selfish. More than anger and pain, they are showing selfishness of Anjali. I understand her anger and pain but why selfishness. She should have atleast asked about ASR well being after kidnapping track or thanked Khushi for saving her only brother/family.

Yea..she was sure La cud never hold that position in Arnav's life..even when khushi n he was newly married..she dint think her to be a threat as she knew 'All is NOT well' between them!

Shyam just had to get attracted to khushi because she has so much of life and forgiveness in her.  Guys don't kill me for this but from last 1 weeks these thoughts are coming in my mind.

Also I am missing Shyam, Abhaas is such a good actor and atleast Anjali would be busy with him and stop disturbing Arnav and Khushi. Everytime she will come...Holi wala scene and even birthday.

I'm completely in sync wid uApprove in fact myself thot of putting up a post regarding thisSmile Anjali's character has been changed in a drastic wayOuch now she's nothing more than a green-eyed maniacDead

Edited by -Anks- - 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm
sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Shyam was gone the minute he set eyes on Khushi in Locknow LOL
gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Anjali has had her securities and love challenged...she is wallowing in self pity not to mention that she is pregnant and her hormones are all over the place... 
u can't expect much from a pregnant woman...the best of us become selfish in such situations...
she has a course to follow...she is nearing  break down an anti climax...we need to see that as well...
she has not yet accepted the reality of her broken distorted marriage. once she does, she shall be crying an ocean and only then she shall start healing...
she needs her bro's strength because that is what she is used to..she is also suffering from the disillusion that had KKG not entered their lives things would have been normal and smooth...but she also knows that that is not true...Anjali needs time to come to terms with what has happened...i am grateful that the writers are treating Anjali's track with such beautiful care...it gives us insight into what women in Anjali's condition are feeling. it also is exposing us and making us aware of the mental trauma that they go thru and how they should be tackled at such a sensitive point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoName

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
You know, as much as I sympathize with Anjali, I have to agree with you. But that would mean I have to sympathize with ShyamLOL.

Strangely, you make sense. Maybe that's the reason why Shyam fell in love with Khushi. There is always a reason for extra marital affairs. Because there is something that is making them unhappy in their married life and I think in this case, it is Anjali's behaviour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika--ElmoFuj-

Go to top