What Khushi really wants to hear is that...

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

ASR did not mean the contract marriage part.

She wants to hear that he wants her as his wife in real.
She wants to know this is why he cares about her and her birthday...
All she wants is to know that their marriage is for keeps...
All the rest is just a game for her...to keep herself from expressing the real wish...to be his wife all her life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
i think rima..the promo is not played yet according to me..
after rain sequence..she will tell him and he will be angry and tell her that he will make her his wife forever..

But she is doing this to get out of this life for his Di..
Also, she wants him to take this contract thing back..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi wants the arnav & ASR in a balanced plate, she wants something which is really a challenge for the mighty ASR for now
yes he will go through this challenge too - the agni pariksha kind
she has forgiven him long ago but she wants a confirmation of his love, care & affection when both are conscious & no MU
she doesnt need materialist pleasures she just needs something as simple as a sweet genuine smile
nothing complex no need to spend any money & break ur head
im sure even she knows the contract thing is not true but the factor troubling her is he is still using such means instead coming clean with wht is real intentions are - that wht she wants

i understood her but im still not being able to relate to her, because she forgives so easily, i can never get my self to do that

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i think rima..the promo is not played yet according to me..
after rain sequence..she will tell him and he will be angry and tell her that he will make her his wife forever..

But she is doing this to get out of this life for his Di..
Also, she wants him to take this contract thing back..

the promo part puzzles me shastru. perhaps you are right . this is yet to come. as for why she is doing it also you may be right
Nice post Rima !!
That's what i think 2 !! ... 
Maybe Khushi wants Arnav 2 tell her that the contract marriage doesn't mean a thing and that Khushi is is wife and the love of his life !! ... 
Hopefully Arnav will tell Khushi all of that as soon as possible =D ... xx 
-MKB- thumbnail
agreed...
but why do i have this feeling that she is doing all this to distance herself from him..even though she has fallen for him..but she does not want to suffer pain while leaving this house after the end of 6 month contract!...

rima thumbnail
guys got to go . it is late. but had to share this thought
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya0305

agreed...

but why do i have this feeling that she is doing all this to distance herself from him..even though she has fallen for him..but she does not want to suffer pain while leaving this house after the end of 6 month contract!...

very much possible too
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatz77

Nice post Rima !!

That's what i think 2 !! ... 
Maybe Khushi wants Arnav 2 tell her that the contract marriage doesn't mean a thing and that Khushi is is wife and the love of his life !! ... 
Hopefully Arnav will tell Khushi all of that as soon as possible =D ... xx 

any girl would want that first from the man...the assurance that their marriage is for keeps
preetihere thumbnail
Poor girl , seeing her struggle for a normal life😔...he better make a grand super filmy wedding for her!