Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

WHO WILL BE RACHNA'S LIFE PARTNER? (Page 2)

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

It should be a guy who is sweet funny very friendly and child like someone who is the opposite of others someone who will make a change into Rachna but NOT Mintu not him!

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Erm marrying her off to Mintu would send a horrible message across so I don't think they would marry Rachna to that creep ^^ I honestly don't want her engaged or any shaadi track in the show this soon but if it has to come I won't mind her meeting someone when she finally decides to step out of the bubble that her family has created (as someone mentioned her playing hockey and meeting someone .. that sounds like an interesting track if creatives do take it up ^^)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Mintu is reserved for Charu as they are both obsessive and mental, khaas karke after Mayank dumps Charu in the river

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I think you a new character who is super smart and understanding ...
Not that bitter mint name Mintu ... he is scary and weird
Charu and Mintu deserves each other
.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Mintu is a very weird person. I really dont think that they will let Rachna him.
Charu and Mintu good for each other. Their name could possibly be Chintu.

latekate

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AK_13

I hope that someone new comes in! I think the guy should be sort of outgoing and child-like. He would be a refreshing change because most of the characters on this show are serious. And he could probably help Rachna come out of her shell!!! That would be nice to see...Wink AND MINTU IS CRAZY!!! DeadDeadDead
Yea that would be nice! To see a child-like,playful,outgoing boy Smile Rachna is only exposed to serious people and her life is very boring.A boy with an attitude like this should add some colour and fun in her life.Mintu is not meant to be with anyone...and if he should..I want it to be Charu.

AK_13

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Rachana is what 16/17? Hope the show does not go the marriage way. I hope Rachana gets a bit gutsy and speak to her father. 

or Gunjan works out a plan because of which the whole marriage topic is closed and Rachana is given a chance to study 

Edited by latekate - 20 July 2012 at 1:42am

soundsofcedar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index