Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: suresh555

Mintu is reserved for Charu as they are both obsessive and mental, khaas karke after Mayank dumps Charu in the river

🤣🤣🤣🤣

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think you a new character who is super smart and understanding ...
Not that bitter mint name Mintu ... he is scary and weird
Charu and Mintu deserves each other
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mintu is a very weird person. I really dont think that they will let Rachna him.
Charu and Mintu good for each other. Their name could possibly be Chintu.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AK_13

I hope that someone new comes in! I think the guy should be sort of outgoing and child-like. He would be a refreshing change because most of the characters on this show are serious. And he could probably help Rachna come out of her shell!!! That would be nice to see...😉 AND MINTU IS CRAZY!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Yea that would be nice! To see a child-like,playful,outgoing boy 😊 Rachna is only exposed to serious people and her life is very boring.A boy with an attitude like this should add some colour and fun in her life.Mintu is not meant to be with anyone...and if he should..I want it to be Charu.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rachana is what 16/17? Hope the show does not go the marriage way. I hope Rachana gets a bit gutsy and speak to her father. 

or Gunjan works out a plan because of which the whole marriage topic is closed and Rachana is given a chance to study 
Edited by latekate - 11 years ago