Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 9)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Mudra... the same JOBLESS Nidhi... went on n on n on buying gifts for her B.F ... without giving a thot to her so called JOBLESSNESS ... Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..shalimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

You think so? Cos this is the same Nidhi who said she recognized his commitment to his profession and that it came ahead of his duties as a husband. Being naughty and cute is fun but irritating your partner when they are in the midst of work is something else.

But yes, hopefully all this sharat is leading up to the point where Nidhi will actually start taking her career seriously...aaj toh usne sab ki muh pe tamacha mara jinhone kal uski tarafdari ki aur Ashu ki band bajadi!

BTw Tanu,, toh tum hi bolo na... why is Nidhi angry with Ashu?

This is the same Nidhi.. who kept irking Ashu with stupid requests.. .vis a vis.. hair dyes... stupid flashy ties... so whats OH so different about her? Jus that she is married..so overnite she is supposed to b very matured? 

She clearly said her state of mind.. .. her expectations of priority from him.. since she is the wife.. thats her immaturity or maturity ... as one may label it! 

Its not shararat... she was very clear she is assuaging her hurt by doing all this.. she said that to Anjie ... ! And btw.. humne Ashu ki band nahi bajai.. kyunki.. yday was also logical .. go n check my comments if u want! LOL

Is this the same Nidhi behaved and answered back to Mallika at the dinner with her about gehna and all? Is this the same Nidhi tackled Mallu and understood Ashutosh?

In my view, it is usual in KTLK for the all characters take time off from their maturity... till now it was Ashutosh... now again it will be Nidhi's turn... later, someone else will take that halaal turn when Nidhi to be redeemed...

GoodOnekoyelbasubusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Is this the same Nidhi behaved and answered back to Mallika at the dinner with her about gehna and all? Is this the same Nidhi tackled Mallu and understood Ashutosh?

In my view, it is usual in KTLK for the all characters take time off from their maturity... till now it was Ashutosh... now again it will be Nidhi's turn... later, someone else will take that halaal turn when Nidhi to be redeemed...

It is.. LOL   n she has always been like that... mature one moment.. frivolous the next..! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnemohineekoyelbasubusybee..shalimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

@Mudra... the same JOBLESS Nidhi... went on n on n on buying gifts for her B.F ... without giving a thot to her so called JOBLESSNESS ... Geek

Those gifts were  worth in  lakhs?..anyway, shaayad 'assassination Nidhi' operation has took off...

One time Nidhi is mahaan...and someone (rohan / mallu / ashutosh ) will be at the receiving end...and again, when one of them have to be redeemed then Nidhi's character will be butchered... No ..  I may be wrong...but I think Iam just foreseeing some signs...

So, what ever examples I took ..they were from 'Nidhi-Mahaan-era'...and whatever examples you took were from 'Nidhi-bewakoof-era'... as simple as that..Smile

Armu4evasubashnibusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Those gifts were  worth in  lakhs?..anyway, shaayad 'assassination Nidhi' operation has took off...

One time Nidhi is mahaan...and someone (rohan / mallu / ashutosh ) will be at the receiving end...and again, when one of them have to be redeemed then Nidhi's character will be butchered... No ..  I may be wrong...but I think Iam just foreseeing some signs...

So, what ever examples I took ..they were from 'Nidhi-Mahaan-era'...and whatever examples you took were from 'Nidhi-bewakoof-era'... as simple as that..Smile

Lacs is not th issue... ATTITUDE is... 

Exactly. so now u got the point... WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL the bewakoofis n the mahantas ...so .. no surprises in there.. n hence .. no assassination in my pov? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..mudraswathi

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

Good Nidz didn't proofed me wrong...
she continued to act as a spoiled irresponsible brat...
thank you Cv's...

ooiii Angry  ek to lazy bum barso baad prakat hoti hai... aur fir.. talwar chalati hai... grrr LOL
oye...but you still love moi...
lazy bum is still around...to bash Nidz...

@deepa indeed  character has been kept intact...
pheeling proud off the Cv's...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..jayanti_djmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

Good Nidz didn't proofed me wrong...
she continued to act as a spoiled irresponsible brat...
thank you Cv's...

ooiii Angry  ek to lazy bum barso baad prakat hoti hai... aur fir.. talwar chalati hai... grrr LOL

yeh talwar mujhe sahi nishaan ki kyon lag rahi hai????Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

It is.. LOL   n she has always been like that... mature one moment.. frivolous the next..! 
then my presiose advice will go to Ashu...
please sweety, think twice before getting a child...cause your dear wife herself is a child disguised as a woman...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnikoyelbasubusybee..Roza_DUdebaparna77mudraswathi

Go to top