Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 8)

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Back to back good episodes.. Just loving it..
I think most of the money Nidhi spended was for Ashu's things.
Let's see kya Hota hai 2moro..
Thanks Tanu and Deba..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..debaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

its not my right ! u can defend him all u want !
however ,@bold.. beg to disagree ... u cannot generalise like that...
i think i belong 2 today's generation and trust me , iam a miser.. am not sayin i dont spend money at all,but iam d kinda person who knows how much i work hard 2 get that one salary sms at the end of the month ..spend hours and hours 2 buy one product ...and my colleague(same age as me !)  is just opposite !
touchwood, my family always had enuf ,but still ,i know how difficult it is to earn money ! n i value it ! there are spend thrifts in older generations too !
it depends from person to person.. no matter which generation they belong to !
[/QUOTE]

I was talking of my own observations of today's generation...our perceptions are based on the people we see around us after all...and I don't have to look as far as you for exceptions...my own son is one...my daughter splurges while my son is careful with money...but again, I have seen more youngsters with a casual attitude to money than older people...hence my observation...however, this is not an indictment of your generation...am sorry if it sounded like that...!

[/QUOTE]
perception...thats the word !
and trust me ,iam not an exception ...there are ppl in my gen who are worse than me !
thats why i said u cannot generalise like that.. and  i dont think u should !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Sujatha.raodebaparna77

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the brilliant update Tanuji...so celbration mood is going on n good tracks too..Ashu looked better in Suit n the scene Ashu pulled nidhi,AshNi was looking droolworthy...Nidhi has forgot the crisis of Money she faced but waise she is right too-free ka 3 crore ka ghar Pati ke paas hai,1 Lakh se itna bhadakneka kya haiLOLSidhe Generation pe hamla kar diya,Ashuji- keep patienceBig smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneArmu4evabusybee..Libra

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
oh sorry deba di... forgot 2 thank u 4 the caps... awesome ones..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Libradebaparna77

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radhika72

Nidhi knows  about  Ashu's  commitment  towards his profession  and  his uncompromising attitude yet strangely she expects favoritism  from him ,She seemed to accept his reasoning  and next day she tells Anji  that she is upset with him. It is not clear. But a very good episode. 3 back to back good episodes. Is it a dream?  The show goes off track  whenever  they try to accommodate  Mallu. Let her re entry( am sure it will happen) not spoil the essence of the story.

Radhika, if Mallu has to re-enter, why can't they give her a separate track...why can't they show her fighting a case against Jagan...and despite her reservations against Mallika, Nidhi could be the one to encourage and support her in this fight...what is the point in showing her as a vamp repeatedly...I can't see her make another bid for Ashutosh...that would be truly nauseating!

It  would still more nauseating if  Ashu starts his friendship all over again  prompted by  Baba. I dread  to imagine that track.Hope even KP would'nt dare to do that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

and trust me ,iam not an exception ...there are ppl in my gen who are worse than me !

Since much of this is a matter of opinion rather than hard fact, you are entilted to yours as I am to mine Smile

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 17 July 2012 at 1:42pm

busybee..jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepa_jd

Since much of this is a matter of opinion rather than hard fact, you are entilted to yours as I am to mine Smile

exactly ,it was just a suggestion !

Edited by deepa_jd - 17 July 2012 at 1:53pm

busybee..Sujatha.rao

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mudraswathi

NIDHIII...            

yaar... only yesterday I was very happy... aagaye iss ladki apne thikhaane pe...

PS: thank you Tanu

Mudra, was thinking of you while watching the epi...pata nahi kiske dimag  tikhane pe aagaye...Nidhi ka ya KP bhaiyya ka!

I mean she is a doctor herself...surely she understands the seriousness of her husband's profession...trying to engage him in a silly conversation when he is stressing that he is in a meeting...wah re wah!

Also, I don't think it is just about generation gap...Ashutosh has known what it is to be destitute...surely he would place far greater value on money than a normal person...his dialgoue about the future is telling...but Nidhi, of course, is without a care...she is a pampered child who has lived off her father and now lives off her husband...she certainly has no clue about the value of money...I am guessing this is where her ego will kick in and she will hopefully start taking her career just a tad seriously...!

But pray, can someone tell me why Nidhi is upset with Ashutosh? She has proved with her behaviour that he was perfectly right in his reasoning after all!

Really, in one of the earlier episodes, when Nidhi left the job for the first time somewhere around 10th episode ... she was upset and Anji suggests her to do shopping... that time Nidhi rejected taking creditcard as she doesnt know how much she was spending...

In this show, always it is happening... if one character shows maturity, the other one loses sanity and becomes bakwas... till recently, Ashutosh ka character ka khatl hua..now it is Nidhi's turn...

Splurging money for nonsense and talking silly over the phone, taking leave  on the second day are unpardonable to me one side..

the otherside was Ashutosh... he gave the admin duty to Nidhi to facilitate her to attend her friend's wedding? Then why dint he make her this point yesterday  itself? KGH iska baap ka hai kya? whenever he wanted, he fired the interns and whenever he wanted reinstated with immediate effect...that too when that girl was fired on discipline grounds...Angry

busybee..Sujatha.rao

Go to top