Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 5)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by deepa_jd

sahi kaha yaar.. ashu ki nahi to nidhi ki hi sahi !
hum aur kadwa bolna chah rahe the,par socha aapka kaam badh jayega ! yeh soch kar centrefresh kha liya ! me 2 loved 2day's epi ...neither is wrong.. they are who they are !

i m usually fine with the whole 'hai-hai' but m so peeved at some people who dun have the decency to even wish the show n its cast on its 200th epi completion .. but hai-hai karne ke liye .. full time hai! Wacko

nyways... m at a happy place.. my show is back on track.. BIG TIMApprove

@ Bold same sentiments...Hi5...Sab ko khush rakhna possible bhi nahi hai...but yaar kabhi toh Khush ho jao..atleast itne ups down ke baad bhi 200 epis complete kiye show ne...ye baat par wish toh karen log...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72busybee..jayanti_djaardhandebaparna77

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

You think so? Cos this is the same Nidhi who said she recognized his commitment to his profession and that it came ahead of his duties as a husband. Being naughty and cute is fun but irritating your partner when they are in the midst of work is something else.

But yes, hopefully all this sharat is leading up to the point where Nidhi will actually start taking her career seriously...aaj toh usne sab ki muh pe tamacha mara jinhone kal uski tarafdari ki aur Ashu ki band bajadi!

BTw Tanu,, toh tum hi bolo na... why is Nidhi angry with Ashu?

This is the same Nidhi.. who kept irking Ashu with stupid requests.. .vis a vis.. hair dyes... stupid flashy ties... so whats OH so different about her? Jus that she is married..so overnite she is supposed to b very matured? 

She clearly said her state of mind.. .. her expectations of priority from him.. since she is the wife.. thats her immaturity or maturity ... as one may label it! 

Its not shararat... she was very clear she is assuaging her hurt by doing all this.. she said that to Anjie ... !

Maybe I misread it...I thought she understood his reasoning and even accepted it...

And the issues that you have pointed out are all personal...nothing to do with his profession...Nidhi has always been very understanding of his professional commitments in the past...hence my surprise...anyway, I guess it is not relevant!

And thanks for clarifying!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..aardhanmudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepa_jd

sahi kaha yaar.. ashu ki nahi to nidhi ki hi sahi !
hum aur kadwa bolna chah rahe the,par socha aapka kaam badh jayega ! yeh soch kar centrefresh kha liya ! me 2 loved 2day's epi ...neither is wrong.. they are who they are !

i m usually fine with the whole 'hai-hai' but m so peeved at some people who dun have the decency to even wish the show n its cast on its 200th epi completion .. but hai-hai karne ke liye .. full time hai! Wacko

nyways... m at a happy place.. my show is back on track.. BIG TIME Approve
same here babes !
m super happy !
TRPS steady ! bhootni out ! show 200 epis done.. all those who thought show would sink after ...u know what ,have got their answers ! lovely episodes .. ashu and more importantly nidhi back in KGH , anji ranga weddin ,lots of ashu nidhi nok jhok...
nothin .. just nothin can spoil my happiness !
those who love d show,wished .. those who dint,just forget abt it ! hum hai na !Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUbusybee..niniborn2ruleaardhandebaparna77rabzonedge

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Maybe I misread it...I thought she understood his reasoning and even accepted it...

And the issues that you have pointed out are all personal...nothing to do with his profession...Nidhi has always been very understanding of his professional commitments in the past...hence my surprise...anyway, I guess it is not relevant!

And thanks for clarifying!

Just watch it ... it will b clear... she said to Anjie... why she is troubling Nidhi.. that bit is there  in th update too... u can just cross check! Embarrassed

And thats the point.. Nidhi is mixing personal with professional here... while Ashu is clear.. personal apni jaga.. professional apni jaga! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72busybee..niniborn2ruleSujatha.raoaardhanjayanti_djrabzonedge

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
All things apart, Sharad and Krithika are truly excelling with their performances and their chemistry...I think their chemistry is a huge reason why this show has sailed past 200 epis...despite all the setbacks that it has faced...kudos to the two of them for this...Sharad in particular for giving the show his all despite his health issues..got to give it to the man for his sheer commitment! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664GoodOneArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasubusybee..Libraniniborn2rulekaks0211aardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i think we should watch d epi before passin on judgement !
just ma POV !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Roza_DUaardhan

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update and Deba for the caps.

Ab story aa rahe hae sahi disha pe. Good episode. Relevent issues are taking care of. Aaj Nidhi rutha toh Ashu ne manaea. Kal Nidhi ki bari. Paisa uraea toh thora daat toh paregi. Kal kya hota hae, lets wait n watch.
But truely speakinhg she should join after Ranji's marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Roza_DUaardhanjayanti_dj

Go to top