Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 3)

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu and thanks Deba
Ashu to ek dum experienced husband ban gaya ek mahine mein - he knows the art of pataoing and manaoing his wife - so what else chahiye..On top of that he is ready to give tutions to Ranga !!! Wah re Ashu tu to "sahab" ban gaya...Deepa chatai ki to zarurat hi nahi pada

But then after that zor ka jhatka - 1 lac ki shopping. Nidhi to shaadi ke pehle hi kharchili thi ab to ek dum bindaas spend kar rahi hain...More than her own wedding she is spending for Anji's wedding. So there is a showdown expected tomorrow...Today's was no fight at all...

But Nidhi actually is not showing any seriousness yet once again and Ashu knew that very well and hence his explanation abt giving her an admn job due to Anji's wedding is bang on target...but he sure did not expect his Credit Card ka halal...
Someone ask DB to shut up - she has started screeching once again...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneArmu4evaSHIKHA19shalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..achieverniniborn2ruleLibraaardhandebaparna77jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

NIDHIII...            

yaar... only yesterday I was very happy... aagaye iss ladki apne thikhaane pe...

PS: thank you Tanu

Mudra, was thinking of you while watching the epi...pata nahi kiske dimag  tikhane pe aagaye...Nidhi ka ya KP bhaiyya ka!

I mean she is a doctor herself...surely she understands the seriousness of her husband's profession...trying to engage him in a silly conversation when he is stressing that he is in a meeting...wah re wah!

Also, I don't think it is just about generation gap...Ashutosh has known what it is to be destitute...surely he would place far greater value on money than a normal person...his dialgoue about the future is telling...but Nidhi, of course, is without a care...she is a pampered child who has lived off her father and now lives off her husband...she certainly has no clue about the value of money...I am guessing this is where her ego will kick in and she will hopefully start taking her career just a tad seriously...!

But pray, can someone tell me why Nidhi is upset with Ashutosh? She has proved with her behaviour that he was perfectly right in his reasoning after all!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnishalini.malik72SSA777koyelbasubusybee..achieverLibraniniborn2ruleaardhanmudraswathi

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The girl is nuts!  Frivolous  and not worth discussing .Being careless and naughty is different from being  stupid. She disturbs her husband in a meeting and refuses to listen. to him. This has nothing to do with age or maturity. simple stupidity.

Edited by radhika72 - 17 July 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777achieverkoyelbasubusybee..Librakaks0211aardhanmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Tanu, thank you for the update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakoyelbasubusybee..

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
chalo ...finally ashu bashing band hui !
jisko jitni nidhi bashing karni hai kar lo,apun kuch nahi bolega !

Edited by deepa_jd - 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneArmu4evakoyelbasubusybee..Roza_DUaardhan

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
DB might be screechy, but she has made a very valid argument. Husband wife working in the same place is not,conducive to a good marriage, specially where husband is in such a senior position. Every mistake Nidhi makes will be a big deal, from both of their perspectives. Nidhi will think that itni CHOTI is baat ko itna seriously le liya, and Ashu wont or maybe  cant let any of her mistakes go, he will be to aware that he is her husband, so he wont want to be accused of nepotism. 
After today's precap, Ashuji toh gaye.  If I were in Nidhis place, and I were a doc, I'd go get an internship at another hosp and spend only what I earn. Not to say she was right in spending so much, but unfortunately ashu's words will have the opposite effect. Ego toh sab ki hoti hai, wife ki bhi.  
Ab dekhein kal kya hota hai.
Over all I loved the episode. Brilliantly written, acted and directed.

Tanuji, TFS.Smile

Edited by Libra - 17 July 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneArmu4evasubashnishalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..achieveraardhan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu and Deba. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72koyelbasubusybee..Roza_DUdebaparna77

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu and Deba...

I really cant believe that this is the same ktlk, i mean 3 sensible and beautiful epis in a row...seems too good to be true ...really hope it continues the same way, loved each and every scene...yes, even DB scene - whats shown here is realistic - elderly people often get kind of selfish (reg. grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc), they think things from their own pov, and interfere in their children's life too much.

Also, now i m loving the way they are showing nidhi's chilishness and ashu's maturity...the issue of spending is again a relevant generation issue...m sure these things will only make nidhi more mature and ashu a bit less reserved and open his mind to new ideas...that is exactly what we wanna see - how this age gap proves  to be a catalyst in their growth both as individuals and as a couple...just hope this continues in the same sensible and logical way...  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnishalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..achieverLibraaardhandebaparna77

Go to top