Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 12)

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

@ tanu : thanks for nice update

@ deba : thanks for the caps

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Appreciate your detailed work on the written update Armu ! Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication.

busybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@achiever

No worries...my blood is far too precious to me to waste over a TV show...I understand that they play the TRP game..but my point of contention is that what works for one show may not work for another...KTLK is a niche show for a niche audience...the Mallika track was something that would have fitted perfectly into a saas-bahu saga...it is not what a niche audience wants to watch...

Am glad that last week's TRPs have confirmed the same...Mallika's exit has garnered the show its second highest TRP ever...this should send a strong signal to KP bhaiyya that he had better keep his negative streak well under check...drama can be achieved without resorting to cheap gimmicks which is what the Mallika track was all about...

And yes, what keeps me watching the show currently is the chemistry of the leads and their on-screen togetherness...will watch it as long as that stays...but will still hope that the current TRPs will hopefully signal to the makers that rational and sensible storytelling coupled with a good dose of romance is what will work magic for this particular show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnibusybee..achievershalimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@Sujatha...

I have indeed suggested  you to leave the logic aside...but I succumbed to the same...After watching yesterday's episode, I didnot feel like participating in the thread.. for 2 and half hours I went out for a walk ( fortunately there is a rose garden just at stone throw from my place)..had a good time... and came back

As you you say, just watch whenevr you feel like, and refrain from it when it is too much to digest...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverbusybee..Sujatha.raoshali

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

@Sujatha...

I have indeed suggested  you to leave the logic aside...but I succumbed to the same...After watching yesterday's episode, I didnot feel like participating in the thread.. for 2 and half hours I went out for a walk ( fortunately there is a rose garden just at stone throw from my place)..had a good time... and came back

As you you say, just watch whenevr you feel like, and refrain from it when it is too much to digest...

Chalo Mudra...ek deal karlete hain...agar bhadas nikhalni ho toh ek doosre ko PM karte hain...baaki logon ko kyun tang karen..and I too will look for the garden nearest to my house... LOL

mudraswathi

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
y is kpji thinking of giving a scooty to nidhi???i am not saying y a scooty...but y a different vehicle for nidhi???does that point towards the fact that we are gonna see nidhi eager to b financially independent and may even choose to work in a diff hosp?i guess after 2nite's epi i mean watever we say in precap its natural...isnt it?

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

y is kpji thinking of giving a scooty to nidhi???i am not saying y a scooty...but y a different vehicle for nidhi???does that point towards the fact that we are gonna see nidhi eager to b financially independent and may even choose to work in a diff hosp?i guess after 2nite's epi i mean watever we say in precap its natural...isnt it?

Haha..good suggestion... But, let Nidhi buy it on her own with first month's salary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverniniborn2rule

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thanx for the update tanu... i was too tired and hence didnt watch the epi...looks like its very interesting. will watch it 2nyt.

Go to top