Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya (Page 11)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Tanu.. i told u Ashu flawed as administrator.. he shudn't have hired such an intern!  ROFL

So Nidhi's Silly tooth isnt lost yet.. hey bhaggu!Thumbs Down

full marks to Ashu the hubby! EmbarrassedClap

I wish this way Nidhi "resolves" to earn her own money to spend!

She is so fickle no dbt Ashu cudnt trust her with responsibities!  and here we wer planning tall career for her sacrificing Ashu's dream of planning a baby instead!  eh!

Now Ashu will even have dbts if Nidhi is capable to take responsiblity of a kid wen she herself is behaving so erratic!   Two kids and a hospital to take care of.. i wud say it wud b a pretty bad bargain for Ashu!LOL

But i have feeling tht this time it wud b Ashu's turn to say sorry!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnifanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..shaliSuvika.

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Sab log Ashu ko Uncle Scrooge kyon bol rahe hain. Ok he is careful with his money - but 1 lac ka shopping is enough to make anybody go mad...
Pls no jootas...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnesubashniSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..shaliSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

[

Really, in one of the earlier episodes, when Nidhi left the job for the first time somewhere around 10th episode ... she was upset and Anji suggests her to do shopping... that time Nidhi rejected taking creditcard as she doesnt know how much she was spending...

In this show, always it is happening... if one character shows maturity, the other one loses sanity and becomes bakwas... till recently, Ashutosh ka character ka khatl hua..now it is Nidhi's turn...

Splurging money for nonsense and talking silly over the phone, taking leave  on the second day are unpardonable to me one side..

the otherside was Ashutosh... he gave the admin duty to Nidhi to facilitate her to attend her friend's wedding? Then why dint he make her this point yesterday  itself? KGH iska baap ka hai kya? whenever he wanted, he fired the interns and whenever he wanted reinstated with immediate effect...that too when that girl was fired on discipline grounds...Angry
[/QUOTE

Mudra, I am beginning to get around to the view of some of the other esteemed members of this forum...why do we even waste time looking for logic, character consistency or evolution in this show...we got hooked on the concept...flashes of brilliance are evident even today...but they are few and far between...if this is good enough, I guess we should go ahead and watch...otherwise, like we discussed, there are other better things to do...unfortunately, I don't think it is possible for me to sing paeans in praise for the heck of it...milestones are great but the journey matters more to me...I would prefer to appreciate the positives along the way rather than specific milestones,,,,

This is one of the better shows probably because it has a bunch of talented actors and the treatment is comparatively subtle and sober...one has to give them credit for that...I guess it takes something to be better even amongst the mediocre and the downright crap...

Anyway, I am the last one to want to rain on someone's parade...if my criticism is going to spoil their fun, then I would rather desist...will watch the show whenever I can and refrain from reviews hereon.. the day it gets too much to digest, I just stop watching...like I did during the Mallika track...finally I am taking your good advice...peace be to all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777busybee..mudraswathiSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu...missed last night's epi...so just caught up now...

Ashu aur Nidhi dono mein ek hi adult behaviour dikhate hain kya? pehle Nidhi ka turn during Mallika track and Ashu behaving like a sulky kid who didn't get his way...ab lagta hain Nidhi ki baari hain...why do they need kids?? baari baari leke dono bachche ban rahe hain...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkbusybee..sshirley

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@sujatha:  Jst chill!  Thrs no point in taking this serial seriously!  One thy r not novels tht makes us sit and ponder over its logic or story!  Thy chng tracks with TRPs!  LOL  So no point in boiling blood over the character butcherization.. i think v all had enuf of our shares on tht!    Quite a few wud've lost many a pints by thtLOL

wat i m amazed is the way thy made a complete U turn in the treatment of story and characterization.. so with 200th epi  i m going to give this serial a chance.. and forget the logic part of this story or the character inconsistencies for sake of the cute couple romance, amazing chemistry, and SK's smiles!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

For me Rangs-Angie Soap-toothpaste romance was quite amusing.. and some couple do like to share such things for whole nite long!  LOLLOL..  At least Rangs ye bateein to karta hai, Nidhi didnt have even tht privildge.. coz our Ashu was too mature!  LOLLOLLOL

Credit card stuff.. its again pretty amusing for me coz in my home its ulta pulta.. my hubby has bot me an add-on card.. and i hardly use it!  LOLLOLLOL  and my sis-in-law got her card slashed the very next day coz she apparently overshopped in her enthusiasm!  LOLLOLLOL

bt the underlying problem remains the same.. wethr u shop with credit card or not!  husbands will always question the "necessity" to shop any particular thng... the thing is tht thr gadgets or cars or stuff like tht costs a lot more and can only b shopped once in a while wer as our stuff needs monthly budget and so becomes an bad eye-sore! LOLLOLLOL  Working professional or not women love to shop and thts the bottom line of all! this urge has nothign to do with maturity, age gap, or even financial wisdom.. its pretty much those kind of womanly thngs tht men dont udnerstnd much! LOLLOLLOL

In short, Shopping mahabharat is Ramayan of every house!LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by achiever - 17 July 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777meenu0527koyelbasubusybee..Suvika.

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for lovely ud.& Deba for beautiful caps.
I loved episode..it's great to watch awsome chemistry betn Sharad -Kritika!!
I want to say only one thing,ki koi bhi perfect nahi hota.insan galtiya karke sikhta hain,to use thoda time to do...

SSA777koyelbasubusybee..Suvika.

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
  Inconsistent characterization is the hallmark of this show right from the beginning.You are not sure about how a character will behave in any given situation. So I  stopped expecting rationality from any character. Still  this serial stands up  and has a class of its own, an aura with a bunch of good actors &a striking chemistry between the lead pair.  Even this does not help at certain times like Mallu track. I  stayed away from watching it. Again  If some crap crops up I'll do the same thing. Stop watching and resume when the good time begins.Don't know why I'am addicted to this show . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

@sujatha:  Jst chill!  Thrs no point in taking this serial seriously!  One thy r not novels tht makes us sit and ponder over its logic or story!  Thy chng tracks with TRPs!  LOL  So no point in boiling blood over the character butcherization.. i think v all had enuf of our shares on tht!    Quite a few wud've lost many a pints by thtLOL

wat i m amazed is the way thy made a complete U turn in the treatment of story and characterization.. so with 200th epi  i m going to give this serial a chance.. and forget the logic part of this story or the character inconsistencies for sake of the cute couple romance, amazing chemistry, and SK's smiles!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

For me Rangs-Angie Soap-toothpaste romance was quite amusing.. and some couple do like to share such things for whole nite long!  LOLLOL..  At least Rangs ye bateein to karta hai, Nidhi didnt have even tht privildge.. coz our Ashu was too mature!  LOLLOLLOL

Credit card stuff.. its again pretty amusing for me coz in my home its ulta pulta.. my hubby has bot me an add-on card.. and i hardly use it!  LOLLOLLOL  and my sis-in-law got her card slashed the very next day coz she apparently overshopped in her enthusiasm!  LOLLOLLOL

bt the underlying problem remains the same.. wethr u shop with credit card or not!  husbands will always question the "necessity" to shop any particular thng... the thing is tht thr gadgets or cars or stuff like tht costs a lot more and can only b shopped once in a while wer as our stuff needs monthly budget and so becomes an bad eye-sore! LOLLOLLOL  Working professional or not women love to shop and thts the bottom line of all! this urge has nothign to do with maturity, age gap, or even financial wisdom.. its pretty much those kind of womanly thngs tht men dont udnerstnd much! LOLLOLLOL

In short, Shopping mahabharat is Ramayan of every house!LOLLOLLOL 

Ha ha .. if I may I am tight fisted in our home while my husband is a shopaholic...  Be it ties, shoes belts... each time he is travelling, he hit the shops at the airports and i get the sms alerts on what he spent...

I have to spend time screeching behing him.. you shop so much... ROFL

achieverkoyelbasubusybee..Suvika.

Go to top