Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

17th July:WU:Ka karun Ram Uncle SCROOGE mil gaya - Page 4

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

i m usually fine with the whole 'hai-hai' but m so peeved at some people who dun have the decency to even wish the show n its cast on its 200th epi completion .. but hai-hai karne ke liye .. full time hai! 

nyways... m at a happy place.. my show is back on track.. BIG TIM

@ Bold same sentiments...Hi5...Sab ko khush rakhna possible bhi nahi hai...but yaar kabhi toh Khush ho jao..atleast itne ups down ke baad bhi 200 epis complete kiye show ne...ye baat par wish toh karen log...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

This is the same Nidhi.. who kept irking Ashu with stupid requests.. .vis a vis.. hair dyes... stupid flashy ties... so whats OH so different about her? Jus that she is married..so overnite she is supposed to b very matured? 

She clearly said her state of mind.. .. her expectations of priority from him.. since she is the wife.. thats her immaturity or maturity ... as one may label it! 

Its not shararat... she was very clear she is assuaging her hurt by doing all this.. she said that to Anjie ... !

Maybe I misread it...I thought she understood his reasoning and even accepted it...

And the issues that you have pointed out are all personal...nothing to do with his profession...Nidhi has always been very understanding of his professional commitments in the past...hence my surprise...anyway, I guess it is not relevant!

And thanks for clarifying!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i m usually fine with the whole 'hai-hai' but m so peeved at some people who dun have the decency to even wish the show n its cast on its 200th epi completion .. but hai-hai karne ke liye .. full time hai! 

nyways... m at a happy place.. my show is back on track.. BIG TIME 

same here babes !
m super happy !
TRPS steady ! bhootni out ! show 200 epis done.. all those who thought show would sink after ...u know what ,have got their answers ! lovely episodes .. ashu and more importantly nidhi back in KGH , anji ranga weddin ,lots of ashu nidhi nok jhok...
nothin .. just nothin can spoil my happiness !
those who love d show,wished .. those who dint,just forget abt it ! hum hai na !😉
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Maybe I misread it...I thought she understood his reasoning and even accepted it...

And the issues that you have pointed out are all personal...nothing to do with his profession...Nidhi has always been very understanding of his professional commitments in the past...hence my surprise...anyway, I guess it is not relevant!

And thanks for clarifying!

Just watch it ... it will b clear... she said to Anjie... why she is troubling Nidhi.. that bit is there  in th update too... u can just cross check! ðŸ˜³

And thats the point.. Nidhi is mixing personal with professional here... while Ashu is clear.. personal apni jaga.. professional apni jaga! ðŸ˜Š
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
All things apart, Sharad and Krithika are truly excelling with their performances and their chemistry...I think their chemistry is a huge reason why this show has sailed past 200 epis...despite all the setbacks that it has faced...kudos to the two of them for this...Sharad in particular for giving the show his all despite his health issues..got to give it to the man for his sheer commitment! 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think we should watch d epi before passin on judgement !
just ma POV !
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update and Deba for the caps.

Ab story aa rahe hae sahi disha pe. Good episode. Relevent issues are taking care of. Aaj Nidhi rutha toh Ashu ne manaea. Kal Nidhi ki bari. Paisa uraea toh thora daat toh paregi. Kal kya hota hae, lets wait n watch.
But truely speakinhg she should join after Ranji's marriage.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Just watch it ... it will b clear... she said to Anjie... why she is troubling Nidhi.. that bit is there  in th update too... u can just cross check! ðŸ˜³

And thats the point.. Nidhi is mixing personal with professional here... while Ashu is clear.. personal apni jaga.. professional apni jaga! ðŸ˜Š

I actually watched the epi, Tanu...apart from reading the update...when I said misread, I did not mean reading the updqate...I was referring to my interpretation of what I saw...have been watching the epis ever since Mallika exited...and am real glad for the positivity that has prevailed since!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Sujatha..then to theres no scope of confusion. ... Nidhi answered the question herself..
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sab thand pao...khusi Manao..Apna show is Back..Chal raha hai mast track...KP ki khopdi mein nahi koi Barbaadi..Hone wali hai ab Ranji ki Shaadi...🥳