Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu and Deba. 
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Deba...

I really cant believe that this is the same ktlk, i mean 3 sensible and beautiful epis in a row...seems too good to be true ...really hope it continues the same way, loved each and every scene...yes, even DB scene - whats shown here is realistic - elderly people often get kind of selfish (reg. grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc), they think things from their own pov, and interfere in their children's life too much.

Also, now i m loving the way they are showing nidhi's chilishness and ashu's maturity...the issue of spending is again a relevant generation issue...m sure these things will only make nidhi more mature and ashu a bit less reserved and open his mind to new ideas...that is exactly what we wanna see - how this age gap proves  to be a catalyst in their growth both as individuals and as a couple...just hope this continues in the same sensible and logical way...  
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 good epi...infact very matuared and logical epi... everybody is upto their charactor...simply brilliant...jo bhi ho sab thik hai lekin sath me romance bhi zari rehna chahiye bw ashni..aur jhagre ke baad ruthne manana dekhne me sach me maza aayeega...pichli baar jub hair dye ko leker jhagra hua tha...jhagra to thik tha lekin manane ke time me BD beech me aa gaya tha isliye maza nahi aaya tha...i hope is baar kuch dekhne ko mile...😉😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

chalo ...finally ashu bashing band hui !

jisko jitni nidhi bashing karni hai kar lo,apun kuch nahi bolega !

waise bhi yahan sabko bashing karna hi pasand hai ðŸ˜†

i loved the epi.. very true to ashu n nidhis personalities... ðŸ˜³
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Loved your detailed update as usual. A special  thank you .Hindi is not my native language and your update helps me a lot. 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

sahi kaha yaar.. ashu ki nahi to nidhi ki hi sahi !
hum aur kadwa bolna chah rahe the,par socha aapka kaam badh jayega ! yeh soch kar centrefresh kha liya ! me 2 loved 2day's epi ...neither is wrong.. they are who they are !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You think so? Cos this is the same Nidhi who said she recognized his commitment to his profession and that it came ahead of his duties as a husband. Being naughty and cute is fun but irritating your partner when they are in the midst of work is something else.

But yes, hopefully all this sharat is leading up to the point where Nidhi will actually start taking her career seriously...aaj toh usne sab ki muh pe tamacha mara jinhone kal uski tarafdari ki aur Ashu ki band bajadi!

BTw Tanu,, toh tum hi bolo na... why is Nidhi angry with Ashu?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

sahi kaha yaar.. ashu ki nahi to nidhi ki hi sahi !
hum aur kadwa bolna chah rahe the,par socha aapka kaam badh jayega ! yeh soch kar centrefresh kha liya ! me 2 loved 2day's epi ...neither is wrong.. they are who they are !

i m usually fine with the whole 'hai-hai' but m so peeved at some people who dun have the decency to even wish the show n its cast on its 200th epi completion .. but hai-hai karne ke liye .. full time hai! 

nyways... m at a happy place.. my show is back on track.. BIG TIME 
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!! I do watch the show but can't resist reading your written updates!!

Liked the episode!! Congratulations to KTLK team for completing 200 episodes...
They have come a long way after the initial turbulent times!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

You think so? Cos this is the same Nidhi who said she recognized his commitment to his profession and that it came ahead of his duties as a husband. Being naughty and cute is fun but irritating your partner when they are in the midst of work is something else.

But yes, hopefully all this sharat is leading up to the point where Nidhi will actually start taking her career seriously...aaj toh usne sab ki muh pe tamacha mara jinhone kal uski tarafdari ki aur Ashu ki band bajadi!

BTw Tanu,, toh tum hi bolo na... why is Nidhi angry with Ashu?

This is the same Nidhi.. who kept irking Ashu with stupid requests.. .vis a vis.. hair dyes... stupid flashy ties... so whats OH so different about her? Jus that she is married..so overnite she is supposed to b very matured? 

She clearly said her state of mind.. .. her expectations of priority from him.. since she is the wife.. thats her immaturity or maturity ... as one may label it! 

Its not shararat... she was very clear she is assuaging her hurt by doing all this.. she said that to Anjie ... ! And btw.. humne Ashu ki band nahi bajai.. kyunki.. yday was also logical .. go n check my comments if u want! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago