Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gauri's party surprise-A Prediction (Page 2)

NoOne12 Senior Member
NoOne12
NoOne12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Honestly Avantika, I do not want A to be forced to marry Shiv and want her to marry him out of her free will. But at the same time I really don't trust J. He is such an opportunist that he will grab the first option that will give him peace in times of trouble. He cares less for ethics, morals or righteousness. The last thing I would want is J and A marrying again. And so I sometimes feel forced to feel its best she marries Shiv at the earliest. 

I am sure Shiv will give her space, something like Shyam did with Sugna LOL. Shiv will win her heart Wink. See the nice discussion we had  love after marriage? by Srijay, right now its on page 3 Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvTeeyapayalibmSuchi-

NoOne12 Senior Member
NoOne12
NoOne12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwa19

Yes to be on safer side ansh marriage should happen but some where down the line I feel anandi should get the choice between jaggu and shiv and then she should choose shiv over jaggu...Embarrassed
she has to choose between good and bad...
this will be the biggest slap on jaggu's face !!!Angry

And yes because of the divorce Jagiya can't impose himself on her LOLLOL. Yes even remarriage track can be planned like this...where Anandi rejects Jagiya and chooses to marry Shiv Big smile

Edited by avantikasharma1 - 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwa19TeeyaandvpayalibmSuchi-

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Jaggu should also face the pain of rejection so i want him to come back before AnSh marriage n be royally rejected by Anandi Evil Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatialldiscussionIdNoOne12vishwa19andvTeeyaAbhiAnipayalibmSuchi-Daltoni

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Avantika: Oh missed that thread. Will look at it. Anyway who would know about love after marriage than me LOL. I had an arranged marriage and my husband was abroad so we had a long distance courtship. One cannot fall in love with eachother in such a situation, atleast people like me LOL. so we both eventually fell in love only after our marriage.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12vishwa19srijayTeeyapayalibmSuchi-

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
May be this bhandafod before AnSh marriage will work to fasten the process. Imagine Jogia came back to Jeitsaar and started doing emotional blackmailing to Anandi, but as we know she is not as gawanr as Gawanri madam, so in khundak she will ask Shiv to marry. So atleast this way Jogia can do one good job in his lifeLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssunitasharmasrijayNoOne12mmishra1AbhiAniandvtweetie19payalibmSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

NoOne12 Senior Member
NoOne12
NoOne12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweetie19

Jaggu should also face the pain of rejection so i want him to come back before AnSh marriage n be royally rejected by Anandi Evil Smile

And heart broken Jagiya becomes Devdas, i know very cruel, but it can be allowed for this thread. Evil Smile

vishwa19andvtweetie19payalibmSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Vishwa19 and tweetie19: also like what you guys feel should happen in the story line. That way J also gets a nice slap on his face and realizes that she is not sulking in some corner of her room waiting for him and he cannot take A for granted anymore.

NoOne12vishwa19tweetie19payalibmSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Avantika: Oh missed that thread. Will look at it. Anyway who would know about love after marriage than me LOL. I had an arranged marriage and my husband was abroad so we had a long distance courtship. One cannot fall in love with eachother in such a situation, atleast people like me LOL. so we both eventually fell in love only after our marriage.Embarrassed
Hey mine was also arranged + long distance one !!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12andvpayalibmSuchi-

Go to top