India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The Best Epi of the track!!!!

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I just couldnt stop myself from posting this...I must say this was the Best epi of the Track...The CVs have made me happy with this epi...Its had all the needed elements...The epi was just Fabulous!!

And yea...Today the whole cast of MKAP was present without NO BD's!ClapYea...As said that "NOTHING CAN BE PERFECT"...Today'e epi had 2 eyesore's for me...One was the so called CONSOLATION ROMANCE btw SS n ShakuntaliaDead..That suckedd...suckeddd...I doubt whether the CVs are planning to replace Amma with this shakuntalia...DeadDeadAnd I would hate that...Amma is Amma for me always!!Big smileI miss Asmita jiiCry...Hope she can be and wil be back soonSmile...and the next eyesore...I dont ahve to tell you right?You must be knowng it!WinkAngry

I loved the Khusti scene between K and ASY...It was superb...and brilliant acting by both the actors...Its really difficult to mock a real Khusti game...as you have to ACT like a violent person and at the same time must take care not to hurt ur co-star (or opponent in reel life)...It was Marvellous contribution from our Ranjha Arhaan and Mohit Malik!ClapClapClapBravo Men!ClapClap

I loved Parvati's acting aka Komal's behaviour in the last part...It wa sjust superbbb...Fabulousss!!!The sarcastic way how she said the dialogue just rocked rocked rockedClapClapClap...I am sooo glad that we have such mind-blowing actors in our MKAP and that we could retain PS from leaving the show!Big smileLove YOu PS!!

The best scene wa sthe scene at TN...Everyone was present...ArJa,JS,Amita jii(GD),Alaika,Amita(Piyesia)...And then i dont know how many of you noticed one thing...The TN scene was mostly shot in one stretch!ClapClapClapFrom the begining till where K and KN burned ASYs clothes!ClapClapThat was a fabulous Job done by the CVs,Director and teh Cameraman!!!ClapClapFabulous Job!!!Worth Appreciation!!ClapClap...Kesar was irritating when shehelped Kn in burning the clothesAngry

I Loved how P was walking behind K throughout the TN sceneWinkEmbarrassed...Lallantaaap!ClapClapAnd in the last shot of TN scene I love dit when P followed K to teh hospital tooClapClap...So we can expect KriYa there rather than just K!!EmbarrassedWink...And I was shocked to see Komal reaching first at the hospital!ShockedLOL...But she rocked with her scene...The way she said that "i knever knew that you had more kids other than KN,Baba and Me...LOLand the FACT that we have not just one amm but one chutki amma too"LOL...I loved that dialogue...I was literally laughing at thatLOLLOL...and then the way how she started her Gaaliyan with "Saali"...That was superb...she reminded me of chinki and the fact that how much Chinki is a xeroxscop of her...All credit to Baby Dhrashti...for doing Chinki so fabulously!ClapClapClapStarStarStar

Alltogether...I enjoyed this episode a looot...It wasn't dragged at all...And finally finally finally the track moved on with the family members knowing the truth...I really liked it...and i really hope that next week,the present promo has helped us in gaining TRPS...I really hope our TRP increases next week!TongueBig smile

Rating for the epi-9.5 out of 10...0.5 marks reduced for the eyesores!

Star of the epi-C'mmon Guys...No presents for Guessing!!!!Its our Rockstar Arhaan behll!!!ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

Second star of the epi-Parvati SehgalClapClapClapStarStarStar

Third Star of the epi-Jaswant Menaria and Mohit Malik!ClapClapStarStar

Cmmon guys...sharebo your views too!Wink

PS:CVs have a very bad habbit of giving a sucking episode with more of GH and its ghosts after a really good episode!I hoep they dont repeat it!!

Edited by ArjaAddict - 17 July 2012 at 11:54am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

zackgkrishnabhavnaVikram-fanppearlraosudhaduakhan.ajitha10sanitha7ashGC_arjaElvira22LOVE_DMGMo710Arjaforevera_umasuk4teensshussainramsorekrn-Sheena-abhiloveriyaSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyari

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
And yea...One more thing I would like to say is That I didndt like how P was forcing Kn n K to go to the hospital...Cmmon..agree taht ASY is in a critical condition but that doesnt reduce the shock of the TN family!!!She must try to understand them too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.heera1702a_umasuk4piyarapiyarirekrn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Good review...

Though I wish they give GD no dialogues because her octane level is sore to my ears..Otherwise, a good episode overall and all actors played their roles well..

Shame SS never showed this kind of love to his real wife who whatever you say about her, always put her husband first..Shame he never once did..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Mo710suk4a_umapiyarapiyarirekrnArjaAddict

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
cmpletlly agree with uor post dear..Smile
ya ab vs star today nd soo as parvati..
waiting fr tmroWink
i soo vnt a kriya niwas nowEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.a_umarekrnpiyarapiyariArjaAddict

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
kuch bacha he nahin bolne ke liye ! lallantapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.ArjaAddictrekrnpiyarapiyari

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Good review...

Though I wish they give GD no dialogues because her octane level is sore to my ears..Otherwise, a good episode overall and all actors played their roles well..

Shame SS never showed this kind of love to his real wife who whatever you say about her, always put her husband first..Shame he never once did..

Bold: Kya baat kahi yaar!! Cudnt agree more!

duakhan.heera1702ArjaAddictrekrnpiyarapiyari

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Good review...

thank you dii!Tongue

Truee...It was better if GD remained GD itself...I mean Ghanti DadiAngry...She is really annoying!DeadShe has had many dialogues in this track which irrtated us a lot!DeadAnd I hope its time for her to sit back and see what our Rockstars does!Wink

@Bold...

Absolutely right...Never once did SS respect Amma...She always lived in the fear of getting his jhoothas over her,if she ever raised her voice!Thats a matter of absolute shame for SS!DeadThumbs DownAnd I remember how he treated Amma after she burnt herself and just after that when they knew that Komal was expecting...He restricted her from going to GH or attending any functions...Agree that was justified then coz she tried to separate KriYa ,But see how he treated Shakuntalia todayDead when she had given so much pain to the whole family!!DeadDeadThumps DownThumbs Down

duakhan.heera1702suk4piyarapiyarirekrn

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

cmpletlly agree with uor post dear..Smile
ya ab vs star today nd soo as parvati..
waiting fr tmroWink
i soo vnt a kriya niwas nowEmbarrassed
Thank you so much teena!
Trueee...AB and PS rockedd!!!Fabulous they were!
I really hope we get one Bro-sis v/s father moment tomorrow!!Big smile

@Bold...me tooo me tooo...But i see less chances coz even the other members of teh family are against mannu n his ma and even SS...so if KP walks out they might just follow themConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.rekrnpiyarapiyari

Go to top