Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is playing hard to get...lol..July 17. 12 (Page 8)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Marvelous detailed analysis Fuzzy,  Khushi is not trying to hurt Arnav or be a brat she is paving the way for separation.  She can't be happy while Anjali is in deep depression.  Khushi knows she needs her brother.  This is not for us but this is Khushi 's mindset.  She wants Arnav to be happy so she will sacrifice herself for the sibling to be together.  Khushi is waiting for contract to end and then will leave.

wish she would become little selfish...sigh but then she wont b khushi...Ouch

The one thing Khushi can not see is that Arnav cannot be happy without her.  Will he let her leave for GH after contract over, well, that the question.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  I am ignoring Anjali.  Akash and Mamiji are egotistical bickering jackasses. 

He had tears in eyes today...how can he let her go? Just read a post...it said Anjali will ask Arnav to bring back Shyam...Arnav lvoes his Di a lot...n if this makes her happy...he will...but how will khushi live in that house then??? SO i guess when shaym returns khushi will leave...n Arnav can make a deal with his sister this time... U live with ur husband n be happy and ill be with my wife...n he can move it...He doesnt have to go to GH...hes rich...he can afford another place...

The story is standing still (except for romance between ArHi) Fuzzy and there is only one person that will make story move again.  A slow slitering entry of snakwa!!
Thank you Fuzzy, amazing as always.
welcome...hopes its not negative...hahaha...Wink

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika18

"Every girl has three guys in her life: the ones she loves, the one she hates and the one she can't live without... And in the end, they're all the same guy!" 

LOL poor her...how hard it must be to deal with 3 men...D'oh

Awesome interpretation Fuzzy! Hug
Absolutely agreed! Khushi is definitely in the mood to give a pretty hard time to Arnav. Poor guy! LOL

Poor little rich boy...he reminds me of Richie Rich lol

Plus, yeah I loved each and every Arhi scene. The way he convinces Nani to make her favourite food, the way he pulls a chair for her. The way he pours a glass of water just at the hint of her cough, the way he tries woo her every time. Who knew ASR would do all of it for Khushi to this extent. At last, loved the goodnight kiss scene.. Really touching!!. NK being a real sweetheart like always, played really well today. 
Um.. I seriously couldn't agree more. Why is it that by every episode, Aakash and Mami are scaling themselves more and more down. Why do they have to act like that??. Lets see, maybe the CVs give them a pretty good lesson in the future tracks. And anyway, Khushi witnessed a rising tension between Payal and Aakash. No precap. :(

Its imp to have vamps...its not for us...its for the ladies who increase the TRPS...they love this torture...LOL

Anyway, looking forward to the next episode and your analysis as well. 
Goodnight! Big smile
Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

Aww cute episode. The package contains a red saree...and Khushi refuses to  accept the gift.(courtesy E7 or E4)...I guess now she is pushing it hard...If I were Khushi and I wanted a simple birthday wish...and got it ..I would be content!!! Arnav wished her Happy birthday in such romantic way...words and action cannot beat that gesture!!!And Khushi saw him doing it...Why is she being a brat?
hi boise watch this video n then tell me if shes being a brat :)))

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Nice post!
The episode was really cute!
I was recollecting the memories how ASR was one year back! What a changed man he is now. Love is so powerful But I was feeling sad for ASR. Khushi ab baas bhi karo, aur torture maat karo hamari hotwa ko.
ASR is completely in "roothe roothe piya manaoo kaise" mood.

LOL

Barun's acting was too good and he was looking extra cute today!Wink 
loved NK so much.Plz CVs make NK regular in the show.I want a friend like NK.Big smile
Mami and Akash are so mean! I always see Payal is in the kitchen.When this evil lady was complaining the two sisters why the Raizadas didn't protest!
Last scene was too cute! ASR gifted Khushi a red saree and Khushi refuse to take it. i guess everybody saw it in the SBS segment.Hopefully Khushi will wear the saree in the teez and surprise ASR.Teez is coming right?
Eagerly waiting fOr tomorrow's episode.
what is Teez???
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

awesome post
loved the beginning of Arnav-Khushi..
Arnav wishing sleeping khushi
awe he actually said happy Birthday Khushi..I wish you get all the happiness..
loved NK-Arnav scene
awesome Nk is so cute
Nani-Arnav...Arnav looked so cute here
Arnav pulling chair for Khushi, but she sits next to mami and NK comes and sits next to him lolz
loved nK's saas
Arnav ordering something and Anjali hearing
oh thinks her chote has gone too far away from her and remembers the scene where Arnav tells her she is the word to him..and world doesn't a mean anything..seems like she has taken it literary and now doesn't want him to be anyone else's other than her...so selfish
loved the ending part
Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

ClapVery well written I love that give some M&B s Arnav, he can find his relatives ha ha u cracked me up ROFL
LOLEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twix

lovely post fazilaSmile
indeed a lovely epi aww arnav is trying n tigress is not letting him...
let him grovel...Embarrassed im loving it...he has to appreciate her love ...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshifan4life

Can't wait too see what Arnav is going to do next
lets see what ASR does...Embarrassed

Go to top