Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is playing hard to get...lol..July 17. 12 (Page 17)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

Originally posted by Fazila~

yesterday was enjoyable! in every way... Khushi is definetely playing hard to get and she should... Arnav deserves it... it is doing his ego some good!

LOL yesss...

the first scene was awesomest fantabulous amazing and totally arhilicious... and by totally arhilicious i mean in every way! these two people never talk! thats the main problem! Kya hoga in logo ka?! what is with the "i may not be the first to wish you but i'm definetely the last"Tongue

awww

Nanav NK scenes to i love! absolutely! kitna cute hai yaar Nk... i loved the two lines
"Why am i standing here and listening to all your nonsense?"
"because you're a husband who wishes his wife when she is sleeping..."LOL

LOL NK is amazing...i dont know why ppl complaing about mami n akash...when we get NK and Arshi...we should ignore the others...n have fun...lol Wink...everything cant be perfect...

ignorance is whats keeping us sane and aliveTongue

NK you know us so well... i wish you get a gf soon... I'm hoping for LaWink

and you are right! he's the only one after Khushi who irritates the hell out of Arnav and gets away with itLOL

LOL La will be good for him...shes a good girl...n both will protect khushi...
and NK will come to know another nickname Chamkili... oh how i miss La calling her that!

the puri scene was cute too... NK and Nanav...arnav and Khushi!

Akash ka to kuch nahi ho paayega... apni maa se inspiration le raha hai... pakka dubega!

Anjali what should we do to get Arnav's di back?! why does she want Arnav around her 24'7 yaar?! aisa nai hota!!! i mean that guy was conversing on the phone... ordering something for his wife... ab vo itna bhi nahi kar sakta? and as soon as he saw her he kept the phone down... isse zyada kya kare vo? pis raha hai bechara faltu mein... di bhi naraz hai... aur wife bhi!

Anjali...beyond my comprehension... hahahhahaha

Maybe she's the woman seen on marsTongue

but i jumped when he said "to my dear wife KKGSR"

Hes learning...NKs a good teacher hahahahah...Wink

the last scene was hilarious... poor ASR had to come to Arnav's rescueLOL "ab dikh raha hai?" transalation "you are not allowed to ignore my gift!"LOL

great takes... Arnav on IF? he'll faint reading the posts we make about himLOL
LOL well he might feel good about it...who knows...LOL Embarrassedthx
No.. he'll freak out... once a few girls surrounded him and were all for how hot and handsome he is... he told the girls "you should go home and study..." Poor man felt sooo wierd!LOL

LOL thats so cute...good for him...i like it...shareef hai Embarrassed

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
yeah she definitely is.! and m loving that fact.! Embarrassed
Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

yesterday was enjoyable! in every way... Khushi is definetely playing hard to get and she should... Arnav deserves it... it is doing his ego some good!

LOL yesss...

the first scene was awesomest fantabulous amazing and totally arhilicious... and by totally arhilicious i mean in every way! these two people never talk! thats the main problem! Kya hoga in logo ka?! what is with the "i may not be the first to wish you but i'm definetely the last"Tongue

awww

Nanav NK scenes to i love! absolutely! kitna cute hai yaar Nk... i loved the two lines
"Why am i standing here and listening to all your nonsense?"
"because you're a husband who wishes his wife when she is sleeping..."LOL

LOL NK is amazing...i dont know why ppl complaing about mami n akash...when we get NK and Arshi...we should ignore the others...n have fun...lol Wink...everything cant be perfect...

ignorance is whats keeping us sane and aliveTongue

NK you know us so well... i wish you get a gf soon... I'm hoping for LaWink

and you are right! he's the only one after Khushi who irritates the hell out of Arnav and gets away with itLOL

LOL La will be good for him...shes a good girl...n both will protect khushi...
and NK will come to know another nickname Chamkili... oh how i miss La calling her that!

the puri scene was cute too... NK and Nanav...arnav and Khushi!

Akash ka to kuch nahi ho paayega... apni maa se inspiration le raha hai... pakka dubega!

Anjali what should we do to get Arnav's di back?! why does she want Arnav around her 24'7 yaar?! aisa nai hota!!! i mean that guy was conversing on the phone... ordering something for his wife... ab vo itna bhi nahi kar sakta? and as soon as he saw her he kept the phone down... isse zyada kya kare vo? pis raha hai bechara faltu mein... di bhi naraz hai... aur wife bhi!

Anjali...beyond my comprehension... hahahhahaha

Maybe she's the woman seen on marsTongue

but i jumped when he said "to my dear wife KKGSR"

Hes learning...NKs a good teacher hahahahah...Wink

the last scene was hilarious... poor ASR had to come to Arnav's rescueLOL "ab dikh raha hai?" transalation "you are not allowed to ignore my gift!"LOL

great takes... Arnav on IF? he'll faint reading the posts we make about himLOL
LOL well he might feel good about it...who knows...LOL Embarrassedthx
No.. he'll freak out... once a few girls surrounded him and were all for how hot and handsome he is... he told the girls "you should go home and study..." Poor man felt sooo wierd!LOL

LOL thats so cute...good for him...i like it...shareef hai Embarrassed

really being shareef is the cherry on the cakeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
that was a great epi...loved how he went to her and wished her then kissed her..his eyes were watery cuz he knows that she's hurt...he's so cute!!...all the NK and Arnav scenes were funny and cute..gosh Khushi playing hard to get is just damn awesome!!..Arnav bechara thought he could woo her easily, but  nope...i love the cute romance!! nice review!!Smile

<3 Barun <3

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalo_megh

that was a great epi...loved how he went to her and wished her then kissed her..his eyes were watery cuz he knows that she's hurt...he's so cute!!...all the NK and Arnav scenes were funny and cute..gosh Khushi playing hard to get is just damn awesome!!..Arnav bechara thought he could woo her easily, but  nope...i love the cute romance!! nice review!!Smile

<3 Barun <3
so cute he is...i wonder what will happen on mondayDead
slanka Senior Member
slanka
slanka

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
may be NK is the only person with manners to knock a door, without opening it!!

Caution for RM members : Learn to KNOCK the doors,, there will be  DANGER INSIDE in the near future!!

Anjali's baby bump:Dr speaks : Normally it is acceptable if the baby bump is less visible in TALL pregnant ladies (upto certain extent),, and as the size of the baby will effect the size of the baby bump,not only that ,, for some pregnant ladies- if the waterbag contains less amount of liquid then the baby bumb will become smaller too.

so CHILL!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slanka

may be NK is the only person with manners to knock a door, without opening it!!

Caution for RM members : Learn to KNOCK the doors,, there will be  DANGER INSIDE in the near future!!

Anjali's baby bump:Dr speaks : Normally it is acceptable if the baby bump is less visible in TALL pregnant ladies (upto certain extent),, and as the size of the baby will effect the size of the baby bump,not only that ,, for some pregnant ladies- if the waterbag contains less amount of liquid then the baby bumb will become smaller too.

so CHILL!!
7 months also?

Go to top