Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Arnav n Nk amazing...n khushi dazzling...love them...red n rain...me faint wa and Arnav?????😳😆

hw will i knw if he will faint or not...😲...ehh?/ if he will faint who will do romance..☺️☺️...who will give us d  sensual eye  luk...😳☺️😍..🤣...dil garden garden hogayaaa..onetowthree u go free...🤣🤣
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: onetwothree

hw will i knw if he will faint or not...😲...ehh?/ if he will faint who will do romance..☺️☺️...who will give us d  sensual eye  luk...😳☺️😍..🤣...dil garden garden hogayaaa..onetowthree u go free...🤣🤣

🤣no no...not faint wa..what clothes will he be wearing??? white..he cant faint wa hahahahahhaha then no fun wa 🤣
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely post😃

lets see how arnav woo her

Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: afnariaz

Enjoyed the episode.Do you remember the day Arnav lost his voice Anjali went to monthly check up but Shyam was there.Now she feel loneliness or need someone for help.Arnav please find a new Jijaji your Di can't live without a man.
Khushi saw his tears and love for her still she is ignoring means  she know he loves her but she decided to leave RM for his Di's sake.He have no clue about it.When will he came to know this?

we will have to wait n watch...cant sy antyhing...IPK is different...cant predict... :))))
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvia1999

lovely post😃

lets see how arnav woo her

😆 he will make a deal...u forget being mad at me n ill forget the contract...hows that???😆
spoorthi thumbnail
thanks for the written update
loved ur post
can't wait 4 today and more over trp day,quite scared
keerthanakrazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update !!! since i dont knw hindi i was expecting an update clearly with each and every dialogues in english !!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
It will be great if u update every episode !!!
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fuzzy Bear,

Sorry dear for a last comment...Reasons u may get detail from Tia on that matter...

Love todays episode...

NK-Arnav - Bromance anyday better than Romance...

KKGSR-Arnav/ASR- Tom and Jerry acts are back...lol

ASR-Nani- very cute, finally a memory in Arnav's past that is worth remembering that even Anjali remembered.

Payal-Akash - Grow up kids...ESP Akash, dude u need to stop sulking like ur sister.

Akash Mano - typical maa da ladla, ...

Akash-Arnav-What the hell happend to Bhai Bhai??? 15 days dissapearance act n not a single scene together...

ASR- Hair cut pleej.. PRONTO!!!

Payal-Khushi- Sisterhood of travelling pants or in this case sisterhood with dire need of travelling bags...

ASR-Anjali- I m lost for words with them. Which sister takes her brother for a gynac appointment?? i mean seriously, cant we have some sensible reasonings for her to come to him.

Anjali- does she even know the meaning of love, lets get serious, how can a sisterly love be compared to wifely love...MENTOS moment for me...

Too gud tho,...The stage is perfectly set for a rocking 300th episode 2moro. Rain or Shine, come what may hum to Rabba vey karenge hi karenge...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDEbAb6eng[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: keerthanakrazzy

Thank you for the lovely update !!! since i dont knw hindi i was expecting an update clearly with each and every dialogues in english !!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH
It will be great if u update every episode !!!

😳 i do... 😆  im crazy after IPK 
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: spoorthi

thanks for the written update
loved ur post
can't wait 4 today and more over trp day,quite scared

thx 300 episss yaaa...dont be scared... All will be fine :)))) Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago