Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Who agrees That Krishna & Komal were awesome!! (Page 8)

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you both bro sis rocked,SS is main culprit and thakurs siblings reaction is justified according to me.Noone can accept illigimate child of their fathers easily.

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

@corvette I understand ur point and respect it but mostly dont agree with it! Yet we call agree to disagree right!

For sure Mo!!!Thumbs Up Great attitudeClap
My point is SS is the main culprit for all of this situation. If he opened his open and told the truth about ASY the moment he step foot inside TN, then this mess wud never happen. He needed to be strong about this but he let his fear take over him. Has some serious rectifying to do with his family, especially Krishna.

He deserves what will come to him for hiding the truth and a rift will happen between him & krishna which is needed to show the extent of the damage caused by SS and make him realise the error of his ways.

Yeah but he wasnt the only one who hid the truth!! So did P!!!

In the same way you may say she did so for good reason - it is arguable that SS did too - he may have been buying time to decide how he was going to have to break it to his hot-headed bitwas!!

Yes - SS's philandering may be the root of the problem - and granted he has a lot of reconciling to do with his newfound son as well as with his already established one - but does someone really "deserve" punishing for what may have been a mistake from so long ago?

I am not saying it is right - far from it - just that if I were in ASY shoes - I wouldnt want to touch SS with a barge pole. ASY lacks for nothing - he is educated, has the means to provide for himself and his mother and incidentally no ones going to check whether he's illegitimate before e does most things in life.

Making SS's life miserable will not make up for whatever misery ASY reckons he has suffered
Equally ASY cannot possibly be given the staus or darja of the sons SS has reared as with his own hands as his own.

Yeh zabardasti se kisi par apne aap ko thoos dena is something I find quite abhorrent actually - where is the man's dignity??

SS will indeed have to account for his actions of the past - and Im sure we will see the whole sorry story thing unfold in the coming episodes!!!Big smile

But I dont know why - if it involves SS humiliation or KST acting like an idiot- it wont make great watching for me... as will not P and any of her well-intentioned albeit highly annoying bhashans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.

Go to top