Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree. They simply Rocked 👍🏼
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

She Was Shocked To When K Was Beating ASY!😕

Haan toh we r saying dat onli ahnafwa😆😆😆😆...her expressions were quite realistic n natural😛
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

You have just given CVS another reality thing to look intoDeep Breathe

yesafter all we need 2 show CV's ppl's sick mentality🤢
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Acting wise YES... Action wise NO(reel) ! They were SILLY ! 😆 
Edited by ThatOneGal - 11 years ago
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya I agree with everything you sed.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Haan toh we r saying dat onli ahnafwa😆...her expressions were quite realistic n natural😛

She was worried for her husbands safety thats all and its natural for a wife to be 😃
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

yesafter all we need 2 show CV's ppl's sick mentality🤢

Just leave this cuz I already talked about this alot over the past few days! People need to chill and not take everything in one track mind!😆
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

She was worried for her husbands safety thats all and its natural for a wife to be 😃

yup exactly😃Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 11 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, I'm gonna get myself in so much trouble...😈

I will agree at a push - Komal's style was pretty good - the way she built up to her outburst - the initial calm before the storm was deceptively smart for her character, or even for a Thakur

and I'll also agree that when it comes to playing angry - no one does it better than our Krishna Baba and he didnt disappoint one bit in this regard

But I'm sorry to say - for me the Thakurs are coming off worse with each epi nowadays...and P's annoyance factor is also escalating to the point I just get annoyed with her stoopid talk (IMHO) and the morose sullen way in which she is delivering her dialogues... I just find her plain annoying...

Her attitude towards her husband is like a parent trying to regain control over an errant toddler, I though about using a dog-owner example and hastily withdrew for fear of my own safety...

If anything Krishna is acting entirely within character - exploding before thinking - so I can let him off to some extent - but to be honest, its getting harder and harder to excuse this attitude...even after living 5 or so years withthe Ice Maiden has it really still not changed him into stopping for thought before blowing up on a regular basis???

And what about SS whilst were at it? Let me say how disaapointed  I am that even his character hasnt escaped annihilation  at the hand of the CVs - this SS - who once boasted (wrongly ofc) of having afthered God knows how many children and not giving a damn - is now seen to be harbouring such affection for a boy he had no hand in bringing up - to revealing in such a way at such a time that ASY is his son???? Really CVs??????

The secret revealed was a total shambles of a scene!!
It could have been done so much better - it was rushed beyond belief...
Would the CVs have SS drop such a  bombshell and then scuttle off?? Not even sticking around to explain to his laadla Baba, such was his concern for the newfoundling that it was not necessary???

And the way P looked so flippin sanctimonius when she was like Yeah Krishna - ASY is SS and Shakki's son - why didnt anyone say - well how the heck do you know missus????? ( I so missed SDS at this point who wouldnt have given up the opportunity to badmouth the Masterni!!!😆)

The subsequest actions, OTT anger and general state of mind of Thakurs including the burning of the clothes in the middle of the flippin room was infantile if not futile - OK - what the heck is that gonna prove? Is it so necessary to show Thakurs having no sense whatsoever? How about the element of shock? How about the time needed to actually realise they have a half-brother? Or it the case - as the CVs would have us believe - that Thakurs dont have a single grey cell and only come with halfbrains equipped to fight and nothing else?

I totally failed to enjoy this episode and if anything I was pretty disappointed with the whole revelation reveal itself.

For me - the CVs have some serious rectifying to do by way of good scenes btw SS and his family and in particular his sons, if not his Baba, to fill in the gaps left by rushing in this way

Believe me - I am no fan of ASY and unfortunately find him and the screen space he's getting pretty annoying too - but that doesnt excuse CVs of riding roughshod the way they are

No wonder the flippin TRPs are going down - what they showed yesterday was total crap!!

In conclusion - sorry to say - I dont agree that K and Kml were awesome - in fact no one was...and I totally hate that in order to continually show P as being so annoyingly righteous they have to make everyone around her (Thakurs mostly) despicably dumb...

A big 👎🏼

Edited by corvette - 11 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Just leave this cuz I already talked about this alot over the past few days! People need to chill and not take everything in one track mind!😆

ppl jus fail 2 understand anythingthey tend 2 connect d side characters traits wid d leads inspite of knowin Pratz is a one man woman😃...esp ppl who cum on our forum frm elsewhere🥱