Pratigya

Who agrees That Krishna & Komal were awesome!! - Page 4

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rekrn

Great Post and agree with you👏

I even liked JM today too and the way he portrayed shakti, the one to so easily believe it at first, and the anger that shakti felt when he was telling Komal about ASY.

All the siblings were awesome in there roles werent they!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also a point i want to bring up is:

Krishna just found out that his father had an affair and has an illegitimate son which is his enemy so obviously he will be hurt wont be! Plus he didnt react when P talked to ASY as she was only warning him to tell the truth or everything can go wrong thats it. Also Krishna reacted to P in their room didnt he! 

In my opinion the reason he didnt react when P talked to ASY was because he trusts her and loves her alot and she wont do/ say anything to hurt him. But he doesnt trust SS as much as he does P as he knows SS has previous such as the whole Ganga scenario. 

Plus the whole angad situation showed how much K loved P and how much he trusted her as literally broke up from within and he was lifeless. P his life and he cant do without her a moment so in my opinion he loves Pratigya more than anyone. Even Krishna sed it in one episode, Pratigya is just not his wife, she is life and his life resides in her.

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
100 and 10 % agree with u😉Lovely post😛
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wid u lallantop 👏
Totally loved today,s episode 😎
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that wasn't the right time to create mess according to me
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

The bro-sis duo was awesome as usual👏⭐️...Krishna n Komal hav always been lallantop in their scenes n hav always given power-packed performances😃

P.S- Pratigya never sed she wants to go hospital and support ASY, she sed the all of the family should go and support ASY and SS at this difficult time so dont get the wrong of the stick at all!😆
Plus i loved Pratigya's expression when Krishna was getting beat a bit by ASY!! Such a caring wife she is!

@red.🤣...This is really needed 4 those who take even bro-sis relationships d wrong way😆😆😆
I too loved Pratz's expression seeing her Poor K getting beaten up...

You have just given CVS another reality thing to look intoDeep Breathe
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
krishna & komal the star of the episode...what else that shakuntla expect from them...they give her & her son love & respect...seriously SS never try to find out where is Amma..what happen to her...but bring another her old love in TN..how can they accept her...and that ASY who try to kill krishna in that adarsh murder case...now his mother is worried for his son's life...why not she stopped him then..and when he misbehave with TN...than why she kept quiet...such a selfish woman...

but bro-sis rocked...
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100% agreed with u...

Krishna and Komal simply rocked also shakti was good
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
well said..agree with your post.
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wanted too see komal and krishna and shakti discussing this matter in room and pratgya and keser listeining from outside the room and saying bad for sajjan

first he brought ganga now his son and another wife in the house
Edited by Devil86 - 11 years ago