Who agrees That Krishna & Komal were awesome!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
agrree with uor post..
waiting fr baba's cndition tmro
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

She Was Shocked To When K Was Beating ASY!😕

She was shocked when Krishna was getting beat, dont u get the wrong end of the stick too! She is a concerned wife to u know!
Originally posted by teeena

agrree with uor post..
waiting fr baba's cndition tmro

It will be something like ASY leaves TN or he will live seperately from him?
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Who wouldnt agree!

Everyone wud agree!
Originally posted by Mo710

Short Post-!

P.S- Pratigya never sed she wants to go hospital and support ASY, she sed the all of the family should go and support ASY and SS at this difficult time so dont get the wrong of the stick at all!😆
Plus i loved Pratigya's expression when Krishna was getting beat a bit by ASY!! Such a caring wife she is!
She Was Right...Absolutely Right.But The Timing Was Worst.She Should Try To Calm K Down.Why She Forced Him?It Is An Issue Between K-SS&Very Sensitive.She Is Not Understanding It.She Is Just Making It Worse...
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

She Was Right...Absolutely Right.But The Timing Was Worst.She Should Try To Calm K Down.Why She Forced Him?It Is An Issue Between K-SS&Very Sensitive.She Is Not Understanding It.She Is Just Making It Worse...

But she was trying to calm him down alot in the episode yet his anger was at volcano level so no use there!! It is a sensitive issue and all she was doing was to get Krishna to be there for his father thats all ðŸ˜Š

Real drama is tomorrow!
I haven't watched Epi yet, but by LUD updates, I can say KST anger n his reaction justyfied n Komaliya super rocked..!! SS needs more prashadis like those... Hopefully frm Krish 2moro...Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Veena.S

I haven't watched Epi yet, but by LUD updates, I can say KST anger n his reaction justyfied n Komaliya super rocked..!! SS needs more prashadis like those... Hopefully frm Krish 2moro...

Thats a certainty to happen!! Cant wait for it!

Ya i agree with u...krishna nd komal were rocked today..
Originally posted by Mo710

But she was trying to calm him down alot in the episode yet his anger was at volcano level so no use there!! It is a sensitive issue and all she was doing was to get Krishna to be there for his father thats all ðŸ˜Š

Real drama is tomorrow!
One Last Word...He Was Angry On SS.I Felt It.He Was Frustrated,Shocked.Was Not Fuming At All.