Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 8)

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
what a beautiful song you have posted at the end---i was dreaming of arnav khushi in that song!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscshoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

Priya... as always a wonderful crooner...luved the epi today...yes... finally sexxxy sooo in luv that he is willing to anything for is wife, even taking on advise from NK...LOLLOLLOLLOL...all the equations were shown beautifully...ClapClapClap

Arnav - NK...awesome...Arnav - Nani...beautiful...n Arnav - Khushi...Day DreamingTongueAngryDay DreamingTongueAngryDay Dreaming waiting breathlessly for the RM to be empty...n some rain...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Thanks Sej...ya it was a beautiful epi...ended making everyone smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himba

what a beautiful song you have posted at the end---i was dreaming of arnav khushi in that song!

Thankss dear...classic song for classic couple...what dreams are made of !!!
srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

GM  Priya & everyone,,,,,fabulous Crooner ...Thumbs Up

I loved the epi...totally going bonkers over the beautiful epis we r getting...

Absolutely loved Arnav-NK scenes,,,,what bromance...Clap

'Khushiji aap ek saal purani ho gayi;...ROFL & Arnav expression at that was priceless...LOL

KKGSR knows her man ,,,,she is doing what he absolutely hates,,,,ignoring him big time,,,,,where will this lead...??Day Dreaming,,,I have high hopes...reminded me of the bangle scene when he is trying to look at her hands & she hides them...

Anjali...I can understand her frame of mind but what is getting my goat is her crying everytime she sees her Chote being happy...Confused

Mr.Raizada loves Mrs.Raizada's bangs so much that he aspiring to grow them for himself too...LOL

Waiting eagerly for 300th epi...

Edited by srirao - 17 July 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshasubiscsdennisdmenaceDivya1503honeypriyaindi52beena14--Nishita--

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing crooner as always Priya..
I found Arnav really cute.. He is everything to make up to her.. But she being the KKGSR she is, is just making it hard for him.. Ignoring just about everything.. A part of Arnav fan in me says "NOT FAIR" but then Arnav has also done many things that will take time to heal so its better if Khushi takes her own sweet time.. Its not that she doesnt realize what he feels for her.. she does.. When he wished her, he had tears in his eyes.. Even she did.. The feeling is mutual.. They hurt each other and end up getting more hurt.. Ab yeh dono aise hee hai and we have to bear it.. LOL Itna pyaar joh karte hai hum unse.. NK is damn cute yaar... If not for Khushis bday, Arnav had already killed him for calling him a zero.. I mean who calls Arnav Singh Raizada a zero? U gotta be kidding me.. ROFL Aakas bitwa is in some other world created by his mommy dearest.. Ermm Lets see how many days.. Aana toh waapas biwi ke paas hee hai na.. LOL Waise even I have my hopes high on today.. No precap, no seggy's(hopefully LOL).. Ghar pe koi nahi.. Just Mr & Mrs Raizada. . And like we saw in yest segment he seems pretty annoyed that she is ignoring his gestures so I guess thoda sa manana from Khushi toh banta hai.. And I really dont mind.. Let them evolve in this relationship.. They have to move forward like Arnav said the other day.. Let them try it themselves..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. LOL I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold.

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly.

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. Embarrassed

Told you Carrot principles always work...LOL In blue exactly echoed my thoughts, with the Anjali part, I gave someone the same response in the previous Crooner - if Anjali wouldnt have believed Arnav/Khushi...she would have walked out of RM with her husband !!!

Loved the take !!!

vidhathrispsharmilaParshaDivya1503Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

GM  Priya & everyone,,,,,fabulous Crooner ...Thumbs Up

I loved the epi...totally going bonkers over the beautiful epis we r getting...

Absolutely loved Arnav-NK scenes,,,,what bromance...Clap

'Khushiji aap ek saal purani ho gayi;...ROFL & Arnav expression at that was priceless...LOL

KKGSR knows her man ,,,,she is doing what he absolutely hates,,,,ignoring him big time,,,,,where will this lead...??Day Dreaming,,,I have high hopes...reminded me of the bangle scene when he is trying to look at her hands & she hides them...

Anjali...I can understand her frame of mind but what is getting my goat is her crying everytime she sees her Chote being happy...Confused

Waiting eagerly for 300th epi...

GM Doc...totally adorable epis...aaahh we all on a grand trip...its fun to be in IPK land...and even the off screen segments adding to the spice...

The NK dialogues last nite were just firecrackers !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshasriraoDivya1503Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Priya,,,,,bandhe ko Mango se Anda banaa diya,,,LOL

Soon he will have bangs like SI...LOL...haircut please,,,,!!!!!

highonshowssubiscshoneypriyaindi52--Nishita--

Go to top