Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 7)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Acc to internet.. mathure ki aloo looks like this.. but it what naani served didn't look anything like this.. Confused may be its nani special

Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi cuisine, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi Recipe, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshapalak32Desai09sriraosubiscsbeena14indi52MrDarcyfanhoneypriya

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing crooner priya. Ep.was awosome and the arnav-nk steals the todays ep. Tommorow is 300th ep.and we saw red saree so its starting some *ahem* in mind already.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32subiscsMrDarcyfanhoneypriyabeena14

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Move over romance, it is the season for bromance ! It is amazing how every actor in IPK seems to share a great chemistry with the other. The chemistry between the leads is now legendary but take any other pairing, the actors are always in tune with each other. The Barun-Karan chemistry is currently the hottest in town, one should say. Wink

Such a cute episode, loving these scenes between Arnav and NK. "Woh so rahi thi, woh uski problem hai, meri nahi" - quintessential ASR. You are not going to win her back with that attitude, buddy, though we love you exactly for that. Smile

Having watched the first scene on SBB/S, I was kind of distracted until an emotion-filled voice said "Happy Birthday, Khushi" and made me sit up and go all teary-eyed, "kyun dard hai itna, tere ishq mein", very true, why does this love hurt so much? 

Arnav and Khushi are both refusing to give in, she refusing to be take it easy this time and he refusing to give up until she comes around, together, they are heading towards a showdown. Will there be fireworks?

Totally loved the scene at the breakfast table, particularly Nani and her "ungli liftiya" dialogue. I've always enjoyed the Nani-Mami equation, find it cute. 

Anjali is losing it by the day. May be she has a feeling of self-pity, insecurities will peak and a sense of being unloved and alone sets in, no amount of reassurance will work then.  

And, the finishing touch for the day "ab dikh raha hai?" - ASR, you and only you, can say something like that when the whole idea was about being nice to the fiery woman you are in love with ! So, we move on to the next round of the bout, all set for 8 PM tomorrow? 

Edited by hd75 - 17 July 2012 at 2:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriIF_Rocksrobin999spsharmilapalak32Desai09sriraosubiscsMrDarcyfanhoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52beena14

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Priya
Today's episode was cute Thumbs Up
Waiting for tomorrow Day Dreaming
Loved the croonerClap

Today I loved the dining scene

Two couples sitting at the opposite ends of the dining table. Arhi and Payash.  Arnav and Payal trying to manofy their spouses. One has the support of the cupid NK while the other one has to fight the Eris maami to reach her love. Perfect equation.Clap

Anji - Ok tiny winy sympathy factor from me today, finally some acknowledgement of baby!Wink
Aakash - UfffD'oh
Khushi - She is pretending for sure.Confused

Edited by sree07 - 17 July 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32jakhushisubiscshoneypriyabeena14

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Oh Priya this crooner is awesome!!!
I already watch ipk with a different eye, but after reading the Crooner the episode becomes more beautiful!!
LOVE YOU!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32subiscshoneypriyaOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
updated on pg 3  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriya

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Beautiful crooner Priya! Today was a very good episode, with a good balance! ARHI moments, Bromance, Payash and even "Nani-Arnav" bonding + Manorama's "Typical Saas" acts! (Will that women EVER stop being crass?) I really cringe when I see her on screen these days! Was warming up to her during the Kidnapping track, but now ARCTIC weather is prevailing again!

Anyway... the "Di" drama was kept to an happy medium! Even I fail to understand WHY Anjali has to take Arnav for the doc's visit, when Nani and Manorama are available, and car with a driver is present? It's not like she needs either Arnav or Akash to drive her? Come on CV's... can you think of better excuse for Anjali to hunt "Chote" down?

Even for ME... the NK-Narnav scenes were the show stealer!LOL They were SO funny! Even the Arnav and Nani scenes were too cute! He looked just like a little boy, talking to Nani! I actually felt sorry for this guy today! He was trying SO hard! He has never had to lift a finger to impress a girl before! Women were always chasing HIM, courtesy of his Hot looks and bank balance! But now... he wants Khushi Kumari Gupta, and this time it's "True Love" and he is Screwed! His usual tactic of throwing some desinger bag a chicks way...(Always worked with La) is NOT going to work with Khushi! She wants something "Dil Se"!! The way he said it to NK on the Maha Epi was SO funny! "Khuch Dil Se"... and he almost choked on the words!LOL

I wonder if Snake will make an apperance on the 300th episode? Either ways...now that Arnav is back in ASR mode, VERY excited for tomorrow!

Khuch "HOT" Hojaye! Wink

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 17 July 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_RocksParshaspsharmilasriraosubiscshoneypriyabeena14

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Will update 2nite...

Hi to all crooner buddies till then...:)

Sorry dear for a late comment...Reasons pretty much similar to our dear MOM provider...
Love todays episode...
NK-Arnav - Bromance anyday better than Romance...
KKGSR-Arnav/ASR- Tom and Jerry acts are back...lol
ASR-Nani- very cute, finally a memory in Arnav's past that is worth remembering that even Anjali remembered.
Payal-Akash - Grow up kids...ESP Akash, dude u need to stop sulking like ur sister.
Akash Mano - typical maa da ladla, ...
Akash-Arnav-What the hell happend to Bhai Bhai??? 15 days dissapearance act n not a single scene together...
ASR- Hair cut pleej.. PRONTO!!!
Payal-Khushi- Sisterhood of travelling pants or in this case sisterhood with dire need of travelling bags...
ASR-Anjali- I m lost for words with them. Which sister takes her brother for a gynac appointment?? i mean seriously, cant we have some sensible reasonings for her to come to him.
Anjali- does she even know the meaning of love, lets get serious, how can a sisterly love be compared to wifely love...MENTOS moment for me...
Too gud tho,...The stage is perfectly set for a rocking 300th episode 2moro. Rain or Shine, come what may hum to Rabba vey karenge hi karenge...

Edited by highonshows - 17 July 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosubiscshoneypriyaOmoraboti

Go to top