Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 6)

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jeesa

Lovely Crooner Priya

Could you please elaborate on the point you made "Khushi slowly backing off from every path Anjali threads...is going to have a resounding effects later on relations and finally laying down the "contract" shadow

I did understand what you were trying to say

Thanks
I meant Khushi not coming in the way of Anjali...so as to cause her more grief - will effect her relation with Arnav mainly - as she might use the contract thing as shield and move away or leave RM - so the distance between the siblings doesnt create further !!!

Oh got it...thanks for explaining it...

But the bigger question is will Arnav let her...I dont think so...as he has made a promise to win her within the 2 months..

Additionally, by now he knows how Khushi mind works and also see her walk out once and so he will not her or better walk out with her...

BTW I am sure Shyam will come back, I mean he has too...he is the main villan of the show and what I see happening is him feeding Anjali's insecurities with respect to Arnav thus creating a rift between the siblings..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanpalak32archanan14Desai09subiscshoneypriya-Gan-NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiindi52

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

PriyaHug...long time...thanks for keeping the crooner coming...I love themBig smile

So what does the little birdie predict for the 300th??? How is the weather looking???Wink
Romance...with passion is all birdie thinkin...weather is its been raining hard in Mumbai LOL

And where s your friend...perfumed chariot???? I am missing herEmbarrassed
me too missing her...dont even mention...have been crying buckets since evening for her CryCry

u see she doesnt recognise my love same like Khoosiii not understanding the egg love !!!

But why is she doing that to you??? You are so nice to her...you like her posts...here is a tip...

Make some mathura aloo and poori for herROFL
Here goes
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3098191
Extremely well written article -- no spelling mistakes , short forms nothing ... looks as if someone ghost wrote for her or this is her real self (if it is a she )!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noor2009palak32archanan14Desai09Mepharmindi52honeypriyaOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Mepharm][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Mepharm]

But why is she doing that to you??? You are so nice to her...you like her posts...here is a tip...

Here goes
Extremely well written article -- no spelling mistakes , short forms nothing ... looks as if someone ghost wrote for her or this is her real self (if it is a she )!
@ Ash this is the second in the series..good KOSTIN...i likes it ...if it is a she ROFLROFL we all bharry intelligent peoples here ROFL

@Radss Mathura aloo and poori only if she gets her "bast" frand to have a hair cut - she promised !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 17 July 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noor2009palak32archanan14Desai09Mepharm-Gan-Newbiesoapfan

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

celaspsharmilaarchanan14palak32amisuvDesai09subiscshoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14-Facetious-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Here goes
@ Ash this is the second in the series..good KOSTIN...i likes it ...if it is a she ROFLROFL we all bharry intelligent peoples here ROFL

@Radss Mathura aloo and poori only if she gets her "bast" frand to have a hair cut - she promised !!!
Who do you think it is ? GH or Aakash or Payal? Side note -- yeh Mathura aloo kya hai? Kabhi suna bhi nahi aur khaaya bhi nahi:-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32Desai09-Gan-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Here goes

Who do you think it is ? GH or Aakash or Payal? Side note -- yeh Mathura aloo kya hai? Kabhi suna bhi nahi aur khaaya bhi nahi:-(
it can be anyone...free to use password - use at your convenience LOLLOL
even I hv never heard iof Mathura aloo - even been there Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32Desai09srirao

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

super thankss...u seem to have been busy making siggies for everyone...saw them last night...each one amazing...

hope u feeling better...warm wishes and hugss...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32Desai09smashitup-Gan-

mars80 Senior Member
mars80
mars80

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hi ladies im just one of those silent readers priya keeps talking abt ... but wanted to share something with you guys esp for Newbiesoapfan ... tis been years since i've been to India but when we were kids and we used to go visit our daadi in Delhi, we used to get this thing for breakfast too but twas called Halwa with Mathura or simply Halwa Mathuri ... tis a combination of puri/batoora ... and we used to get it in a paan in Balimaraan ... they used to sell aaloo ki tarkari/cholay (chick peas) ki tarkari with it too ... and i luved it ... not sure if they are talking abt the same dish but it sure looks like that kind plus they are shown to be living in Delhi too so I thought maybe it's just that :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriIF_Rockssriraopalak32Desai09subiscsbeena14honeypriyaindi52

Go to top