Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 43)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

Yeah Divya... but I thought they did a great job of showing how confused she is... her mental state... it was extremely well brought out...

Loved Khushi's monologue also!

And oh God the last bits - I cried again - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!
@ bold: anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe hai it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMbtw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe hai

Delhi?? Rajasthan mein bhi baarish ho rahi hai yaar.. And tell me something - they had those water tankers more than a week ago.. Toh scene ka kya hua? SP also gave that banner few days before.. Did they change the track or are they waiting for the right time? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503Omoraboti

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

Yeah Divya... but I thought they did a great job of showing how confused she is... her mental state... it was extremely well brought out...

And oh God the last bits - I cried again Confused  - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!Confused Confused

@ bold: LOL LOL
 anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe haiConfused it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMStern Smile
btw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? Confused Confused mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe haiStern Smile Stern Smile

Dilli mein shuru ho gaye baarish... My best friend lives there so usse poocha maine... Bechara usko pata tha ki main kyun pooch rahi hoon - poor guy has to put up with IPK jaap all the time! LOL

Waise can we start making a list of old moments we want re-created please?! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b-Facetious---Nishita--Divya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

And oh God the last bits - I cried again Confused  - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!Confused Confused

@ bold: LOL LOL
 anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe haiConfused it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMStern Smile
btw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? Confused Confused mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe haiStern Smile Stern Smile

Dilli mein shuru ho gaye baarish... My best friend lives there so usse poocha maine... Bechara usko pata tha ki main kyun pooch rahi hoon - poor guy has to put up with IPK jaap all the time! LOL

Waise can we start making a list of old moments we want re-created please?! Big smile

The rain hug was one of them Archu...one of the first moments they sharedWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Facetious-Divya1503Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by soni.b

wat a precap!!!!

precap toh acha tha but am little lost!!!

Why?

still trying to get a hold on khushi's mind and her actions!!!

Count me in!! She was confused.com today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

@ divs, tu tension mat le...i'll work it out...

@soni, khushi is sooo confused ya...what was d need of that conversation...i think ASR should not allow her to step out of bedroom...lo phir gutter...main bhi aadat se majboor.

@archu<Hug

what an epic statement...LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanarchanan14soni.b--Nishita--Divya1503

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

And oh God the last bits - I cried again - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!
@ bold: anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe hai it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMbtw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe hai

Dilli mein shuru ho gaye baarish... My best friend lives there so usse poocha maine... Bechara usko pata tha ki main kyun pooch rahi hoon - poor guy has to put up with IPK jaap all the time!

Waise can we start making a list of old moments we want re-created please?!

The rain hug was one of them Archu...one of the first moments they shared

Oh YES!! BINGO Nishi Big smile why didn't I think of that before? So, we are heading 'there' in this manner? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14--Nishita--Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
but girls, what a rocking husband...he remembers everything coupled with d smirk...off to watch last segment again...

Arnav_Khushifansoni.barchanan14--Nishita--Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@nishi and divs...just read ur posts...awesome read!!! loved it!!!
@shivi...seriously confused.com alag se show bana sakte hai!!!
@mou...usually aami react kori na bheshi but i was like "what the" or akaash'r songhe convo ta shune!!!

dennisdmenaceOmoraboti-Facetious---Nishita--Divya1503

Go to top