Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 42)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Yaar... gutter se phir se nikalke romantic bana diya... Oh my God - that last segment - the way he talks about Khushi... and that awesomely hilarious precap! I just can't wait for 23 and a half hours!!!

Gutter mein jaane mein abhi bohot time hai romantic behna..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503Omoraboti

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

@ anu di, yaaa!!! LOL now that aap CVs mein ho, pplss make khushi keep her thinking cap aside for somedays!!!LOL i was very irritated with that lady today!!! Angry why interfere in everyone's matters??? i know she values the relations, payal is her jiji blah blah blah but there's a limit for anything!!!!

@soni di, the only thing i liked was the last mins n the precap, n when anji said hame ek beta chahiye apne shyamji ke jaise i was like what the!!Confused

i've lost all my patience today!!!D'oh D'oh

Yeah Divya... but I thought they did a great job of showing how confused she is... her mental state... it was extremely well brought out...

Loved Khushi's monologue also!

And oh God the last bits - I cried again Confused  - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrijakhushidennisdmenaceDivya1503

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

wat a precap!!!!

precap toh acha tha but am little lost!!!

Why? Confused
Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

Yeah Divya... but I thought they did a great job of showing how confused she is... her mental state... it was extremely well brought out...

And oh God the last bits - I cried again Confused  - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!Confused Confused

@ bold: LOL LOL
 anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe haiConfused it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMStern Smile
btw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? Confused Confused mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe haiStern Smile Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.b

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

@ anu di, yaaa!!! now that aap CVs mein ho, pplss make khushi keep her thinking cap aside for somedays!!! i was very irritated with that lady today!!! why interfere in everyone's matters??? i know she values the relations, payal is her jiji blah blah blah but there's a limit for anything!!!!
@soni di, the only thing i liked was the last mins n the precap, n when anji said hame ek beta chahiye apne shyamji ke jaise i was like what the!!
i've lost all my patience today!!!

And oh God the last bits - I cried again Confused - koi mere aankhon ko aansoo leke bhi unke liye baarish la dega toh main khush ho jaoongi!

@Bold - So DESPERATE we are for that rain sequence!! ROFL ROFL

archanan14Divya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Horror movie trailerROFL

and the precap ?Day Dreaming

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by soni.b

wat a precap!!!!

precap toh acha tha but am little lost!!!

Why? Confused
still trying to get a hold on khushi's mind and her actions!!!

archanan14Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Divya1503]

even i loved the monologue di, but dont know why i was waiting for Nannav-NK scenes very badly today!!!Confused Confused

@ bold: LOL LOL
 anji ke bhi aansoo use karsakthe haiConfused it'l be more than enough for the rains in the RMStern Smile
btw Delhi mein monsoon shuru nahi huve kya?? Confused Confused mujhe doubt hai, the CVs want it to be "real", raizadas delhi mein rehthe hai na, agar delhi mein baarish nahi honge tho show pe kaise dikha sakthe haiStern Smile Stern Smile
LOLLOLLOL

Go to top