Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 4)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Nice crooner and wow -- a prize ... nice !!

Good episode -- Arnav bitwa still going around in circles to find what wifey wants ...and wow what doesn't he do for that ... I guess getting into HBS was easier and striking deals even easier!

One relationship building , one relationship broken and one relationship on the verge of breaking and one person responsible for all of these (Khushi!!)... wondering what was running through her mind seeing Payash!

NK the bright kid on the block egging on ( pun intended) Arnav -- egg-xactly ... to take care of his wife and teaching him the basics...Arnav walking on egg-shells around both Di and Khushi ...wow -- where has ASR gone ?

Lovely scenes between Arnav and NK , Dadi and the rest of the family. Today was the trailer --will the picture tomorrow live up to our expectations or be a damp squib ... time will tell!!

And yes money can't buy you love !!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalusoni.beyesonmepalak32archanan14Desai09sriraosejket2subiscs--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-indi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Why did the scar go !!!

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshaarchanan14Desai09soni.bOmorabotiindi52

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely Crooner Priya

Could you please elaborate on the point you made "Khushi slowly backing off from every path Anjali threads...is going to have a resounding effects later on relations and finally laying down the "contract" shadow

I did understand what you were trying to say

Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32archanan14Desai09

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Nice crooner and wow -- a prize ... nice !!

Good episode -- Arnav bitwa still going around in circles to find what wifey wants ...and wow what doesn't he do for that ... I guess getting into HBS was easier and striking deals even easier!

One relationship building , one relationship broken and one relationship on the verge of breaking and one person responsible for all of these (Khushi!!)... wondering what was running through her mind seeing Payash!

NK the bright kid on the block egging on ( pun intended) Arnav -- egg-xactly ... to take care of his wife and teaching him the basics...Arnav walking on egg-shells around both Di and Khushi ...wow -- where has ASR gone ?

Lovely scenes between Arnav and NK , Dadi and the rest of the family. Today was the trailer --will the picture tomorrow live up to our expectations or be a damp squib ... time will tell!!

And yes money can't buy you love !!

Classic Beatles Ash Clap

such a cute epi...loved ur relation building lines...and the egg-story...lets see what hatches tomorrow...when it comes to IPK dont even try predicting is the golden rule !!!

Btw for me now at mention of money song, only Mia comes to mind instantly - can we have a classy KKGSR seducing her hot hubby on this - talk about wishful thinking LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32archanan14Desai09subiscsNewbiesoapfan

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Priya... as always a wonderful crooner...luved the epi today...yes... finally sexxxy sooo in luv that he is willing to anything for is wife, even taking on advise from NK...LOLLOLLOLLOL...all the equations were shown beautifully...ClapClapClap

Arnav - NK...awesome...Arnav - Nani...beautiful...n Arnav - Khushi...Day DreamingTongueAngryDay DreamingTongueAngryDay Dreaming waiting breathlessly for the RM to be empty...n some rain...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDesai09sriraoarchanan14soni.bsubiscshoneypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesa

Lovely Crooner Priya

Could you please elaborate on the point you made "Khushi slowly backing off from every path Anjali threads...is going to have a resounding effects later on relations and finally laying down the "contract" shadow

I did understand what you were trying to say

Thanks
I meant Khushi not coming in the way of Anjali...so as to cause her more grief - will effect her relation with Arnav mainly - as she might use the contract thing as shield and move away or leave RM - so the distance between the siblings doesnt create further !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluPriyaR-jeesapalak32archanan14Desai09dakshaavisoni.b-Gan-Newbiesoapfan

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
PriyaHug...long time...thanks for keeping the crooner coming...I love themBig smile

So what does the little birdie predict for the 300th??? How is the weather looking???Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32archanan14Desai09subiscshoneypriyabeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
in the last five minutes of the day, he gave her exactly what she wanted, what she had clearly said she wanted. embellished only with two poignant notes of his love; a red rose which he so longed to give her because they were her favourite and perhaps because she understood why he couldn't earlier; and a kiss, tender loving lips pressed to the brow, wishing her well, asking for nothing in return. could anything have more apnapan in it.

yet she didn't relent.

she was awake, and if we are to interpret the tears, even alive to his pain. she may not have caught the glint of tears in his eyes as we did, but she had heard the break in his voice. she cried with him and for him, but she did not reach out, did not set him free. why? what has angered, hurt her so much. is it what he said that night? or his reference to the contract? did she read that as a belittling, a denial even of all that had passed between them since the night of the wedding, especially in the last three odd weeks? 

"kya? itna sab kuch hone ke baad? jo kuch bhi hai... jo kuch bhi tha aap abhi bhi use ek contract mantey hain?

arnav said all the wrong things in reply, taking it right up to: i'll make sure akash leaves payal. her eyes had hardened at that, hope it hasn't left a deep impression upon her heart. a bit of catharsis in her: yes now i know, that you'll remain that only, ek shaitan.

how come wise, deep beauty is sleeping, not letting her shaitan feel a bit better. he's been trying desperately since that fight and forcing her to remember the contract. 

disturbed me. but no matter. priya, thanks for that woody allen quote, we're all in it for the eggs really. i want it, mr raizada wants it, and something tells me sleeping beauty will wake up soon and ask for an omelette.  

beautiful crooner. and that happy wait for tonight, with the perfect checklist and warning to amanji, ha ha wunderbar.

yesterday's episode had a heady sweetness in the air, tinged by a diabetic's love. he will do anything to win her back. ridicule then listen to nk's cheesy suggestions. cake, candles, now "khana khilao, chocolate, wine..." only departure, he will put a dash of dil into it. and so that beautiful interlude with naniji (er i'm actually almost old enough to play grandmother, should jayshreeji get a gig). the surprise gift to my dear wife khushi kumari gupta singh raizada. 

nothing could take that sweetness away, not mamiji's barbed looks and tongue, not akash's unnecessary meanness, not khushi's refusal to eat what he had so lovingly got prepared for her, not anjali's wan expression and overhearing of a conversation that is certainly going to muddy the waters further, not even the wife's refusal to see the gift displayed on the bed. 

"you cannot say 'no' to the people you love, not often. that's the secret. and when you do, it has to sound like a 'yes.' or you have to make them say 'no.' you have to take time and trouble. "

the godfather, mario puzo

arnav singh raizada often reminds me of michael corleone. maybe because i keep thinking barun would be a most interesting michael. michael corleone was innocent and much in love in the beginning and then accepted his destiny. arnav started  out accepting his destiny and we are watching mesmerised as he moves toward innocence and love. i find a parallel in these paths going in opposite directions. arnav has decided to take the time and the trouble. could anything be sweeter. and though nk is the best sakha to khushi and the cutest cupid to arnav's love aspirations, the trick that will bring her in will be essential, absolut (like the vodka shot) asr.

in walks anjali, no knock as usual.

a thought on the third side of this incredible triangle. suddenly remembered, she is the only daughter of the family. though in our land daughters often don't get what they deserve, yet paradoxically we have this utter love and indulgence shown to the eldest daughter or the only girl in many homes. (in fact, sometimes the siblings of these girls grow up feeling pretty cheated.) this can't help but add to anjali's sense of being entitled to that love, shweta touched upon this yesterday. it's what she's got all her life, it is what she wants to give her daughter. she may understand that now that her bro is married his wife will mean a lot to him, even be the centre of his universe. 

as a separate thought that is fine, and as she has said, she is delighted with khushi because she cares a lot for arnav (the night khushi stayed up for him), and that's what she wants to see in her brother's wife. she has even plotted and planned to get them together. but that was when she had her love in her life. also, she has never consciously examined the dynamics of the entry of a woman, a true love in chote's life. she wishes him to meet the girl at the thought of whose absence his saansey will stop. but she has not looked at how that might affect her and chote's relationship. never occurred to her as his love was given no holds barred and practically asked to be taken for granted.

very thought provoking times in ipk.

only one major crib: did you see the wrapping paper? 

Edited by indi52 - 17 July 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathrinoor2009spsharmilaarchanan14sriraopalak32soni.bhowcomeSharaadennisdmenacesubiscsOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--

Go to top