Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 38)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100868

If this is true... I'm glad we have a promo.. We knew this was coming.. But all I could register was that 'Khushi is in saree' LOL

What is this link about? I am getting an error message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

If this is true... I'm glad we have a promo.. We knew this was coming.. But all I could register was that 'Khushi is in saree' LOL

it was abt the new promo on the sets nishi di, wrong info i guessLOL it said new promo on sets, khushi in saree n anji comes to her room n says u r responsible for the dooriya btw me n my chotey, khushi shocked or somethingStern Smile

Edited by Divya1503 - 18 July 2012 at 8:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

It was a prank by a Newbie...and I think the link was disabled

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

~The relationship~

~Khushi~

~Arnav~

Edited to add~

I love this divided and structured crooner Deba..! It makes it even more precise and the reading even more interesting! Great quote! We all need the eggs! And the egg, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada is getting out of that shell indeed! Remove the shell and find the soft dippy yolk inside!

Arnav decided to wish her after all but she is asleep.. does it matter? Has this guy ever bothered about letting anyone know what he does for them? This was a big moment indeed, the emotions so visible on his face, the love so evident! Khushi again knows what distance he is closing, what lengths he is treading to wish her so, moved but she will leave it the way he is seeing it! She will wait for him to get more comfortable!

The chemistry between every pair on this show is such a watch! NK and Arnav make it an even more worthwhile one!! Arnav resorting to taking help from NK or forcing himself to listen to all his ideas is in itself an effort for him! The poor boy is doing all that he can think of for Khushi.. asking Naani for the Mathura Aaloo was such a sweet gesture.. Ha she ever bothered to ask Naani to make something for himself? I doubt! The mute exchange between Arnav and Khushi at the table, adorable! holding her hand, helping her, not letting anyone know that he got the breakfast made for her coz he knows she would leave!

But her constant dismissal is working him up now! He is losing his patience.. how can she not see the gift, the efforts.. how can she ignore! Khushi is beginning to melt!

Such a true thing you have said Deba.. Anjali's insecurity is turning into loneliness and abandonment now! The exact two words! She watches her brother being so thoughtful and attentive for Khushi, his concern and worry for her dont matter! She ignores that coz she is hurt at the divided attention! Does Arnav's behavior towards Khushi also remind her of Shyam's attentive love?

-Anjali surely doesnt need her brother for the gynaec visit! She can easily take other willing family members!
-Akash is getting on my nerves now! I dunno why but his antics are not going down well with me! Payal should just leave him alone to sulk!
-Maami will never learn her lessons no matter how much Naani tries! Grrr!

PS:All those checked items in the beginning sure promise an exciting night! Fingers crossed!

Shweta love your post...I need to  give a special shout out to those  sticky-quotes ...so creative!!!! Clap loved the blue parts the most

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanjakhushiDivya1503

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Just saw the DB interview...

You know I dont get the point of justifying your character to the audience...I mean ASR was bashed BS kept quite...Khushi was bashed for a long time Sanaya kept quite...then why should Daljeet come and clarify her character I think it just enrages the audience even more

you know the average audience understands where Anjali is coming from...my mom understands Anjali pain...she may not like it as my mom is a strong Khushi fan but she gets it...

By justifying your character you are just showing your insecurity.

--Nishita--honeypriya

noor2009 Senior Member
noor2009
noor2009

Lovely people of the crooner : u all are very good at your work and I enjoy reading your work. Keep writing the crooner posts.

and abt that arnav's fav dish confusion - i wanted to say that there is one allo sabzi which we call "methray allo" methray are some kind of seeds that we usually use in making mix vegetables or simple allo ke sabzi--- may be in India it is called Muthera Allo ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanindi52Divya1503honeypriya

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

If this is true... I'm glad we have a promo.. We knew this was coming.. But all I could register was that 'Khushi is in saree'

Apparently they've shot a new promo today. Khushi is in saree in her room... Anjali comes up to her and says that "Aapki vajah se humare aur chhote ke beech duriyan aa gayi hain"... Khushi is shocked.

Btw, don't completely trust this. Its not very reliable. And if its true.. We all knw this was coming..

--Nishita--Divya1503

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
good morning everyoneEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita--Divya1503indi52

Go to top