Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 30)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
poor baby.

ghar pe biwi giving hard time. crooner pe girls doing dharna against his bal and gel. threatening all sorts of violence.

phangurl flying to his defence. let my long haired lover boy be. it's his hair, his wish, his gel. jo chahe kare. and how come he looks just as gorgeous to me? is it my devotion or is it my progressives?

don't worry, bs, go grow your zulfein, latein, whatever, mein hoon na.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Lovely crooner Priya...just like the episode!! I am loving your new style of writing the postClapClap. I like the idea of star of the weekParty

I was in full josh to write the post in the morning but the stupid TRPs have made khachra out of my brainsCry. Hoping they are false, I will concentrate on the episode which I absolutely loved!!!

Arnav finally wished Khushi a very heartfelt Happy Birthday! He knows how much he has hurt her intentionally/unintentionally and wanted her to be happy on her special day but when he realized that inspite of all his efforts, Khushi was still longing for that one special wish, he fulfilled that for her. I had a lump in my throat when I saw him wishing her with tears...as if to say that he was sorry for not wishing her before, sorry for giving her so much pain. His one kiss had all the apnapan that Khushi could ask forEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. She felt the pain that he was going through...she knew she had made it tough for her husband but she was hurt as well. Why is Khushi still unhappy? Is it because Arnav hasnt yet told her that he wants her to stay back because he cant live without her and not give her excuses of Aakash/Payal/contract? 

Thank you CVs for creating Nanheji's character...I so love that guy!!! He is such a refreshing change from the other cry babies in RM. NK is Arnav and Khushi's true sakha. A friend for life. His conversation with Arnav outside the bedroom was superb! The dialogue writers had a field day and took full advantage of the budding bromanceLOL. Loved the dialogues...

• Arnav's 'what the' when he saw NK with the plate in his handLOLLOL NK replying how the what the...kal raat ko kya hua ROFLROFLROFL
  • Woh so rahi thi tho yeh uska problem haiLOLLOLLOL
  • Nannav tum zero ho...andaROFLROFL
  • Lambi saas andar lo aur lambi saas baharROFL Saas nahi saans...haan wahi kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thiROFLROFL
  • Kisne kata? Kisko? Cake ko...LOLLOLLOL
  • Usse baby bulao...can you imagine Arnav calling Khushi baby? She will have a cardiac arrestLOLLOLLOL 

The dining table scene was too cuteLOL. Khushi being the perfect rooti hui biwiEmbarrassed. Arnav not knowing what to do because he is trying his best to see his princess smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Khushi did everything to avoid looking at Arnav but he had his eyes only on her.Embarrassed One thing is confirmed, Nani will never doubt that these two lovebirds have not done itLOLLOLLOL. Every now and then she is being made to take the gutter route that she may actually be shocked to know that her pota has all the makings of a saintAngry

Anjali wanted to take Arnav to the gynacShocked. Is she freaking kidding me? Who takes their brother to the gynie?LOLLOLLOL She never took her own husband but suddenly wants Arnav to accompany her? She is out of her mindConfused. As expected, she blames Khushi for all her miseries...She cant see her brother happy because she knows he loves the woman who is responsible for her miseriesOuch

The last scene was cute too...Arnav talking about istri kiye hue kapdeLOLLOL Talk about being fully domesticatedLOL. That sari is lovely...saare tareekhe apna chuka hai hamara anda...dont know which one will make Khushi happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. For my dear wife KKGSRLOLLOLLOL he is damn cute.LOL

Cant wait for to see what happensDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. Mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi hai...Arhi bas sab kuch tum dono ke haaton mein haiDancingDancingDancing
Bring on the water tankers and give us our well deserved Rabba VePartyPartyParty

Hey Nishi, gr8 post dear, highlights in blue Smile NK-Arnav scene was a classic, luv the bromance in this show.

Khushi ki toh Khushi hi jaane, ab aaj jab woh roothega toh manane jayegi Wink

My ASR getting domesticated, me not likes Cry Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

I was expecting a TRP of 4.0 this week given that we had beautiful epis...something definitely wrong with the TV viewers...Lamp& wick at 5.9Dead...actually to heck with TRPs ,,,I am with the show no matter what..!

i second that: to heck with trp.

wish there was way to keep ipk on without the trp story. any ideas anybody? have said before, am willing to pay to see the show.

not very good at moun vrat, am i.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosoni.bOmoraboti--Nishita--Divya1503Newbiesoapfanriti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

poor baby.

ghar pe biwi giving hard time. crooner pe girls doing dharna against his bal and gel. threatening all sorts of violence.

phangurl flying to his defence. let my long haired lover boy be. it's his hair, his wish, his gel. jo chahe kare. and how come he looks just as gorgeous to me? is it my devotion or is it my progressives?

I am with you Indi...woh bechara kitna kuch kar raha hai. He looks gorgeous from every angle Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaOmorabotiindi52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

poor baby.

LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. LOL I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold.

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell indeed has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly.

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. Embarrassed

Add-on

Dialogue of the Day: "Ab dikh raha hein?" Arnav bitwa, forcing is not going to work on your wifey unless you force yourself on her. Embarrassed Only that might work. LOL Other than that, keep trying (minus forcing)!

Gr8 post dear, highlights in blue Smile Congrats on being the star of the thread yesterday Clap 

Yes it was Arnav on display at RM, esp the Naani scene.

There has to be a very convincing reason fr ASR to bring back Shyam into RM. Otherwise how do u justify the Shaatir dimaag tag??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Awesome croonerClapClapClap..i am liking this new numbers..1.2

@priya, star of d thread is a lovely idea''Thumbs Up

Sweet sweet episode at d risk of me getting diabetic.Wink

When I started on IPK journey never thought will witness this ASR too'.what a cute hubby he is. Trying hard to impress his wife like all d husbands in this world and failing miserably. Before d clock strucks twelve Arnav Singh Raizada delivers perfectly(what he has been practicing thru out d day'dude I told you practice maketh perfectWink)'.happy birthday khushi, wishes her all d happiness of this world and a rose without thorn'..wowPartyParty

Khushi watches him'.how can she not wake up with that lingering kiss on her forehead'.btw that throat was so near'..this Khushi and arnav and some saints I tell you'Angry..Even I noticed itLOLLOL They were so close yet act like they are not affectedOuch

Is it only me who feels that everytime Arnav comes close to Khushi, removes her locks, touches her'.there is a moistness in his eyes'.he remembers all pain that Khushi has gone thru because of him'all d harsh words he has spoken to her' Bang on! He feels the pain he has given herOuch

Ufff...look at those eyes, his faceDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Hmmm..chal choro'lambi saaans leti hoon..

Bromance off screen onscreen too good. LOLLOLThe ASR returns with some ASRistic dialogues'what the'.

Woh so rahi thi yeh uska problem hain...very trueROFL

But as Asr is slowly progessing to be a doting husband even NK is progressing enuf to call his nannv as anda'.anda he is but d crack is there and its now only going to get wider and finally fall off.

Will Arnav really call Khushi as baby and sweet heart'.Embarrassed.

Cute grandson remembering d childhood fav food and asking nani to make it'.oh puri aloo is his favourite too'.ARHI is soulmate not for nothing.HeartHeart

Omg it is Anjali's favourite too. OuchI absolutely agree with Priya'I mean chotey and gynaec visit???? You got to be kidding Cvs'..make mami useful pllleeez.

Anjali again hears her chotey ordering gifts for his dear wife'.fbs againAngryAngry'.d world of only 2 residents anjali and chotey is falling apart because of an intrusion named KKGSR..its not Anjali's fault actually'arnav has always given her this assurance and proved that his world is his di'.still she wanted khushiji to come into her chotey's life'but those r the stories of different days'..now Anjali is in a state where she detests anything related to Khushi'.she still holds on to the fact that somewhere it is all because of Khushi that her picture perfect life has been shattered'broken to pieces and her brother'.her chotey is  busy playing d hubby role. I said the same thing Anu. Anjali is shattered, devastated and she holds Khushi responsible for her broken marriageAngry. I am waiting for the day when her eyes will open and she will accept the truth

The dining table scene was hilarious'.what a despo effort by Arnie'to make her sit next to him.( I know I know wicked hubby must have been planning to grab her hand underd tableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink) but see Mrs ASR is bery bery intelligent'.ooops sorry no chanceCryCry'ok  then touch her hand'NK spill d beans'Khushi is in no mood to allow him even a sigh of relief'Angry.she leaves d table'oh boy'.

Deal maker Arnav'I am not gonna leave this'..want to see d end (even we..hopeless onesTongue)'.go for it'

Red saree arrives'.khushi intentionally overlooks'.angry hawtie blockes her track

AB dikh raha hain?????

yes yes even we can see whats coming next>>>>>>EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedahem ahem

Epic decision of d day:  naniji hum satsang nehi jayenge'..wooohooo satsang ki jai ho

waiting for 300th epi...with dhak dhakDay Dreaming

Anu, fab post yaarClap. I agree with all your points...highlighted few in red that I loved!. My 2 cents in pinkEmbarrassed

Go to top