Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 3)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Priya - thanks for the PM, great summary! Clap

Um - expectations much for 300, girl? Need I remind you of  225, 250, 275? Just be happy with the cake Wink
you again lost the bet - back to angry bird LOLLOL

I always watch every IPK episode with zero expectations - each and every one till date - so I never have probs - super cool with watever they show - till Arnav-Khushi on my screen - am a happy birdie LOL

U out of hibernation Angry I am damn missing the Takes - bless us mortals plzzz...look at the state of the Forum - we need some oxygen - and am dammit missing the hissing snark too Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celayogifalupalak32archanan14highonshowsDesai09shwetachauhansoni.bHriju321eyesonme-Jamba-..mrinalini..indi52Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garlic

super fabulous crooner...ASR after a kam aukad girl,wooing her; really a treat to watchWink
he is a husband in love...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshapalak32archanan14highonshowsgarlicDesai09-Gan-Omoraboti

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Um - expectations much for 300, girl? Need I remind you of  225, 250, 275? Just be happy with the cake Wink

I always watch every IPK episode with zero expectations - each and every one till date - so I never have probs - super cool with watever they show - till Arnav-Khushi on my screen - am a happy birdie LOL

U out of hibernation Angry I am damn missing the Takes - bless us mortals plzzz...look at the state of the Forum - we need some oxygen - and am dammit missing the hissing snark too Cry

Honey - I'm barely keeping my nose out of the water. Confused

Will asphyxiate without IF, so pop in a few times a week. Take 5's only possible when the rest of me spots LAND AHOY!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalupalak32archanan14highonshowsDesai09soni.bhoneypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Priya loved your post especially the top quote and the title...One thing I need to acknowledge here...You have been one of the biggest champions of the most controversial character in IPK now (Shyam is now not there): Anjali...it's because of your posts I get the nuances of Anjali still ...I appreciate how you keep on referring to the trauma she's been going through...otherwise it's frankly difficult to not dislike the current Anjali if you're for team Arnav-Khushi as  the quietness in Anjali feels more like a lull before something ominous...can't shake off the uneasy feeling that somethings going to happen...when is the only thing unknown.

loved your prelude to 300th episode checklist!ClapLOL

Pic Credit :Facebook

ASR the man who never loses. So he gives his wife what she wanted, but in his own terms "woh so rahi thi uski problem hai meri nahin!". KKGSR his equally obstinate partner gets what she wanted: "Happy Birthday" (can anyone wish HB also so good? )wish from him with a single stem rose and a passionate kiss on the forehead, but pretends to sleep. Both of their hearts overflowing with love but their ego wouldn't let them acknowledge their feelings to each other.

His efforts to woo his wife and overcome her abhiman(I couldn't come with an english word that can do justice to that word) continues the next morning...but to no effect. Frustration level is increasing along with his determination to get her to acknowledge his efforts to make her happy and also be happy with gift..."Tum subh kuch nazar andaz nahin kar sakti... main wada karta hoon tumhe aisa surprise dunga jo tumhe achcha laagkaar hi rahega" .

The man,who's not known for his patience but has been extremely patient since the 'contract' blackmail mistake, is trying all the tricks in his book: request Naani to cook her favorite Poori-Aloo, those cute little gestures at the breakfast table and getting her a saree (in his favorite color though) with crystals as she loves shiny stuff, with a right tag this timeLOL  that says "To my dear wife ...".

But the Yang of the other half of his Ying, his stubborn dear wifey is full on in  pretense-indifference: ignoring him at the breakfast table and not picking up the gift which clearly is labeled with her name. An irked ASR finally gives in and picks up the packet ...and the signs of an ASResque explosion seems imminent in tomorrow's episode...hopefully the right kind this time.

Other scenes that stood out:
  • Today NK-Nannav interaction outside the bedroom corridor reminded me of SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho trying to teach SAK how to court PZ...he was hilarious!!! and for the fans who have been craving for ASR's "what the ..!" got NK's "How the..!.what the ...!" ...the whole "saas loo..."/"sNaas bhi kabhi bahu thi" cracked me up. Agree with you Priya, Karan the actor has evolved in his acting after his return...today he was the cutie-pie NK!

• Naani-Chotey scene..Cute little Nani Chotey scene..ASR trying the old method of trying to win a loved one's heart through stomach, with a twist...trying to  warm his foodie wife's heart with his childhood favorite, Nani's Poori/Mathura Aloo...finally a past reference where there was no pain.

• Anjali feeling replaced by Khushi in her Chotey's "world"...another recurring FB in  IPK made debut in yesterday's episode: the temple scene between her and Chotey with Khushi in the distance.

• Khushi noticing for the 1st time Payal's troubled marriage...will probably have a repercussion in future as nothing is random in IPK

• Maami Akash...ugggh!Angry

About the scene of the day today :

One of those days where my own words can never do justice to how I felt in the 1st scene...so I go to my last resort Sir Elton John : 

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

Lovely episode in the true IPK genre...and today no one came anywhere near Barun's acting in that 1st scene...he made Arnav's feelings almost tangible today...

Will watch tomorrow with no expectation as I dont want to jinx anything...just will pray to "Rain God" to quench the perched souls everywhere : onscreen and otherwise.LOL

Priya for 300th episode let's get him his favorite hairdresser to come to the sets and give him the Diwali Cut.Wink

Love your new ideas...but does that  mean people like me have to i-m-p-r-o-v-e our performance too? WackoLOL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 17 July 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celaShinyJijiyogifaluParshasoaringskiesamisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsriraopalak32archanan14highonshowssubiscsbeena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriyaindi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
res

Priya, I am  so frustrated typed my post up twice went to update and got error messagesAngry I have lost all what I wrote Angry Will make a post on tonight's episode I am sorry.Cry

I feel like I am in school and will have to get my report card signed .  Itna pressure dal diya hai ufff .  BTW I love being last and specially in your classroom it would be an honor. Wink Never to be a winner ke liye kuch gift hai kya ? Incentive toh hona chahiye .

I am not re-writing my post just a few rants...

Khushi , if my husband had tears in his eyes and wished me Happy Birthday like Arnav did , I would have melted, just watching the scene I did. Please dress gutter mei phek doo meherbani hogi. Sanaya your expressions were super girl.

Mr Sobti you need to take a bow Clap Perfect expressions tenderness, pain,love and irritation anything you can't do...Oh yah you can please get a hair cut it is distracting no wonder Khushi is fussing and fuming.Wink  Juta apni biwi ke dress ke sath phek doo . Ph make sure your lead actor gets a hair cut and a pair of new loafers. The shoes have lost their shape . I liked the chappal look BTW.

Cv's can we have another FB of Anjali/ aranv ? using the same scene over and over again. There are some wonderful scenes which could be used.

Edited by beena14 - 17 July 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiamisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14sriraodennisdmenaceDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-shybabe--Nishita--

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

resEmbarrassed

Awww..just choked the last crooner...a sticky for meHug hugs babe..and here i thought nobody gives me a grassLOL..I am always ready for editing SobtiLOL..just give me the date babe hugs to ya..ur future production houseWink

Loved the title Priya..

will come back later to ponderEmbarrassed

Until then...

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.  You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.  Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough"  ~George Moore

Edited by shybabe - 17 July 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

svasShinyJijicelavidhathriyogifalurobin999humeshaaParshaDesai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14sriraosejket2palak32dennisdmenacesubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Imziindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Originally posted by honeypriya

Honey - I'm barely keeping my nose out of the water. Confused

Will asphyxiate without IF, so pop in a few times a week. Take 5's only possible when the rest of me spots LAND AHOY!
Should send Captain Sparrow to rescue you then - its Love in the air - lil diabetic...but still firm grounds this time...Wink

Edited by honeypriya - 17 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palak32archanan14Desai09sriraosoni.b-Jamba-

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Priya jaan...

That was a Lovely oneClapClap...So you are giving high hopes to all the hopeless romantics over here.

All my buddies..

Sorry for not being a regular in discussions. Will be in an ON/OFF mode this week. Miss you all...

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 18 July 2012 at 12:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bindi52--Nishita--honeypriya

Go to top