Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 29)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
about yesterday's favourite scene.

thoroughly enjoyed bromance. nk gets better everyday. the dopeyness of arnav s having to wake up to chirpy nk in the morning to get pulled into a conversation about the state of his romance, and be given chaotic advice, hilarious. their interaction and dialogues verra funny. khana khilao, chocolate wine, baby, sweetheart, saas bhi kabhi. one had to love it all, especially when you consider it brought back "what the" and introduced a whole range of new asr expressions. taaliyan. my funny bone tickled, happiness in the air. a great segue to reality lightly from the scene before.

my fave though, the opening sequence. has any man ever looked at the woman he loves like that before. the considering gaze at the clock, the final giving in to her demand. trying to love her the way she wants to be loved. he knows he's crossed lines with his contract reminder, made as a desperate bid to keep her with him. but he will do anything to bring her back and make her a part of his life. even when i write this my heart feels things. imagine when i see one of the finest actors i've ever seen acting on this intent. i was comletely lost in the intensity of the love he expressed, there seemed to be only truth there. and the sudden glitter of tears, why was he crying? maybe because he knew why she was behaving the way she was? maybe something from somewhere else. there's so little one really knows about him. the kiss had love but not a single trace of lust in it. just a giving, no return required. quietly in the middle of the night, a fascinating man in love makes a complete surrender to his emotions. when it's real emotion, funnily there's no sense of mush. that's how it was for me watching barun last night. 

the rest of the episode with it's light sweet air kind of contrasted and balanced that. of course, the anjali sequence had it's note of drama.

the shot that really said everything today is the first picture on shy's post on page 3. 

too many posts from me today. now into moun vrat. bye.

Edited by indi52 - 18 July 2012 at 1:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsoni.bdennisdmenaceOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by Divya1503

read all the posts!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

@soni di: ya di he's my love naEmbarrassed, i wont miss anything or any word uttered by the ppl i love!!! Heart Heart LOL 
btw divs tera pehla pyar hai kya??? well thanks to you i will also be able to keep a track of his words and harkats!!!!LOLLOLLOL

mera pehla pyaar tho my south indian super star tha soni di, usse personally milne ke baad tho woh pyaar dugna hogaya LOLLOL LOL aur jab se BS aaya, the story changed a bit, now ASR/BS is my one eye aur doosra eye is mera maheshLOL LOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

@soni di: ya di he's my love naEmbarrassed, i wont miss anything or any word uttered by the ppl i love!!! Heart Heart LOL 
btw divs tera pehla pyar hai kya??? well thanks to you i will also be able to keep a track of his words and harkats!!!!LOLLOLLOL

mera pehla pyaar tho my south indian super star tha soni di, usse personally milne ke baad tho woh pyaar dugna hogaya LOLLOL LOL aur jab se BS aaya, the story changed a bit, now ASR/BS is my one eye aur doosra eye is mera maheshLOL LOL  
aha!!! mahesh babu!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

aha!!! mahesh babu!!!

yaaa di!!! i just love him!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming u know him?? Big smile
amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

suvi...tu aur main abhi same to same jaa rahein hai...pg 2!!!LOLLOL

Haan Soni, kya timing hai LOL LOL

soni.b

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by srirao

@ Zoha,,,,LOL,,,main bhi bhagne ki soch rahi hoon..mujhe bhi complex de dhi Priya ne with that new rule,,,,

LOL Sri,,,dont worry, I d be top from the bottom so u have an edge over me,,,!

but any answer to my kweschen buddies?

hello ppl!!! who ever around! 

Zoha honestly you dont do that to your hubby? it's called reeling in in fishing terms WinkLOL

if we don't reel those clueless men in who will?LOL

srirao

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

aha!!! mahesh babu!!!

yaaa di!!! i just love him!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming u know him?? Big smile
yes...i do!!!! actually know a lot of actors from south!!!

Divya1503

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

For the benefit of the regular TV audience, they should show some Khushi monologues.

As to why she is behaving the way she is. She got the Birthday Wish as well but still remains aloof to his gestures. Will they understand the subtle meaning here??

These small touches will help them to connect with the audience in a much better way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52Divya1503honeypriya--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top